Camping

Boys High School

Today is the day, the camping will be held. Our journey takes about 3 hours to get there.

Mr. Kim Jaejoong called me to sit by his side. Gong Chan hugged my hand, do not let me go.

I push his hand and went to sit beside Mr. Kim Jaejoong.

Mr. Kim Jaejoong is the youngest teachers among male teachers at my school. He also single and has no girlfriend because he was busy working.

"Why Mr. Kim called me?" I asked while correcting my position.

"Nothing. I just need a friend to talk with. If you don't mind, will you be my friend?" he smiled, as he ruffled my hair.

"Sure" I smiled to him back.

I know he was lonely, no friends, no girlfriend. This is my opportunity to be friend with teacher.

I look at him. The way he his lips, makes my heart melt.

If I can taste his lips even once, I am very grateful.

"Please close your mouth, if not the flies will get into your mouth later" he giggled

I closed my mouth and look to the side because of embarrassment.

 

Finally we arrived.

I breathe the fresh air as much as possible, then I blow out.

Me, Gong chan, Daniel, Sung Jong and Youngmin had to find firewood in the forest, others will set up camp.

A lot of mosquitoes come perching on my arm.

I tried to get rid of the mosquitoes, but other things are happening.

Not intentionally, I slapped on a honeycomb.

"Run!!!!!!" Sung Jong shouted.

We quickly ran to the camp site. Everyone looked at us with a strange face.

Sung Jong took a breath, then he start to shout again.

"Run!!!!!!" Without wasting the time, all of us ran into the bus.

The bees were trying to get into the bus, fortunately the doors and windows were closed.

We are gasping for running continuously.

Sweat down to the chin. Gong Chan helps to wipe my sweat.

"Who did this?" Mr. Choi asked.

I raised my hand and just looked down because I did not dare to eye with him.

Mr. Choi as my classroom teacher, asked me out of the bus and driven the bees away.

I am according to orders. Without safety clothing, I was out.

"This is a battle between me and the bees" I said with confusion.

"No, this is OUR battle"

I looked back, amazed seeing my friends and Mr. Kim Jaejoong willing to help me.

"Attack!!!!!" All of us shouted.

We hit the bees with wooden baseball, spray them with aerosol and foot with our shoes. (It's just my imagination)

They all died.

"Hoorayyyy!!!" we shouted for joy.

It was already night. We all sat in a circle to spend time together.

Yong Hwa plucking his guitar, while Jin Ki was singing.

I almost fell asleep listening to the soft voice of Jin Ki and guitar music played by Yong Hwa.

It is very melodious when they are combined.

The wind blew gently on me. Without I know, I was asleep on someone's shoulders.

Cute <3