Please.....

Boys High School

Several weeks passed, a school canteen has been repaired. The amount of money issued by the school almost 20 won solely to fix the canteen. Pupils are given off during the repair process is being conducted. Leave granted by the school has ended. The students had to go to school, including myself.

"Aishh" I sighed, struggling to fix my shoe laces.

"Hello Dong Min" a voice greeted me.

I looked up for a second and continue back fixing my shoelace. He then bowed his body down to help me who was in trouble tying shoes.

"Gamsahabnida" I said.

"Gomawo" he replied.

We remain silent, sudden dozens of feet running towards us. They were actually not running to us but to the notice board. They are willing to push and push each other only to read a piece of paper. It attracted our attention, so we also read the paper.

  

 

"Dong Min, would you'd like to join in?" Gong Chan asked.

“Nope, I hate camping especially in the jungle" I said as I went to the class

He pulled my t-shirt again and again, ask me to change my mind. I flicking away his hand to the side, but he remained defiant and continued pulling my shirt off.

"PLEASEEEEEE" he begged with his cute puppy eyes.

I gave in and agreed. Mr. Choi went into the classroom. We are glad and give him a respectful bow. He distributes the forms to students who want to participate in the camp. Once done, we return the form back to him.

"Do you want to hear a story about the jungle that we will go to?" Mr. Choi asked, an evil smirked formed on his lips.

"Dae!!" all cried out like they do not fear.

Mr. Choi start the story,

"The forest is actually a city occupied by foreign citizens. Their lives very difficult and cannot afford to buy food, so they had to eat their own children alive to support themselves from starving. One night, a little girlwas hiding behind the bushes. She was afraid if her mother will eat her later. She heard footsteps approaching the bushes. Her body full of sweat. She prayed to God, so her mother could not find it. She was relieved when the footsteps are no longer heard. Suddenly....." Sung Jong cut his word.

"Arghhh!!!!! Please stop. It made ​​me waste some urine in my !!!" he shouted, as he quickly went to the toilet.