Gnossienne [Junmyeon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-I really wanted to edit this chapter but I couldnt:(( im sowwy huehuehuehue-

 

Third person narration

 

“I’m pregnant,” Bijoux stated flatly, clutching the soft silk material of her beige night gown as she stood slightly nervously in Junmyeon’s office who was too absorbed in his work to function the horrific news she came into the office, she barely visits, to announce with null emotions in her eyes.

 

He wrinkled his eyebrows and averted his eyes in slow motion to look at her from above his glasses, completely not taking in what she just said. “Huh?”

 

She sighed in irritation as she weighed her body on one leg and crossed her arms. “I said I’m pregnant!” In contrary to what she imagined his reaction would be like, his confused eyebrows flew upwards in amusement as he elegantly took off his glasses and gently placed them on his reddish-brown mahogany desk.

 

“How do I make sure it is my child you are carrying and not someone else’s?” He sank into his leathered chair and classily crossed his legs. His words of carelessness shot daggers of fuel into Bijoux’s flaming body causing her to eye him disgustingly as her upper lip quivered in complete frustration.

 

“I am not here to joke!” She screeched slapping his laptop aside with an aggressive force. The laptop was about to fall but Junmyeon’s fast reflexing leg stopped it from falling and safely placed it again on the desk.

 

 

“Neither am I, so please go back to your room and let me continue my work.” His once amused expression was completely washed away by a dull one as he restrained his posture, put his glasses again and was ready to go back to work when Bijoux’s voice stopped him.

 

Bijoux brushed her fingers through her bangs, frustratingly ruffling it into its usual chaotic state. “I will never get enough of calling you a coward, really! I am not going anywhere, Junmyeon! And since I told you that I am pr-“ Bijoux’s stubbornness was thrown into oblivion with the loud thud Junmyeon caused when he aggressively shut down his laptop, explicit hints of irritation plastered on his face.

 

“And since I told you to already go back to your room, I think you should drop that attitude of yours and do go to your room!” His voice was loud enough to fill the four-walled room they were swallowed in, but it was not loud enough to be considered yelling, yet, it never failed to increase Bijoux’s irritation.

 

“Why don’t you face this situation like a grown-up man instead of being a coward?!” Bijoux raised her voice again, sending daggers right into Junmyeon’s skin.

 

 

“Do you really think you are any more courageous to face this situation?” He questioned, an unreadable expression on his face.

 

“At least I am willing to accept it?!” Bijoux shook her head questioningly, almost questioning his whole existence.

 

He sighed in complete irritation, throwing his head backwards once again. “So what do you want now?”

 

“It is not like I will raise this child alone, is it?” She crossed her arms, slightly cocking her head to the side.

 

“Okay, I am going to take care of it, I think it is a gift from God so we can work up this cataclysmic marriage.” He blurted out carelessly with an unreadable expression and void eyes. His action only caused more confusion to Bijoux rather than happiness or hopefulness, but all of her confusion was wiped out by his next venomous words. “You came here thinking I would say that, didn’t you?”

 

“Humph! The only thing I thought about while walking into this hellhole of yours is how ridiculous your expression would be.” She spat venomously as she uncrossed her arms and aimed with both of her hands to push the desk, before which he was seated comfortably.

 

 

The desk was vigorously pushed in his direction, causing an elegantly adorned antique to roll along his chest and then fall to the floor with a loud thud. Junmyeon cocked one of his eyebrows as he crossed his legs anew, an ambiguous expression adapted his face as he nodded to himself for some reason Bijoux knew nothing about.

 

“Get out.” His voice was surprisingly calm. He stared at his desk absentmindedly, not even glancing once at Bijoux. By now Bijoux knew that she had pushed his buttons and she was ready to push them to the limits unless he admits the child she is carrying within her fragile body.

 

She started shouting as she held the edge of the desk before her tightly, with both hands. “I am not going to get out of here anytime soon unless y-“

 

She was soon cut by the raging voice of Junmyeon’s as he abruptly stood up and subconsciously mimicked her actions as he got a grip on the edge of the desk with both of his hands tightly. “Goddammit, Bijoux!” He leaned his head forward as he shouted, to be face to face with none other than Bijoux. Their hot breaths and angrily expanding chests almost collided as they glared ferociously at one another, ready to rip each other's hair off. “Don’t-“

 

 

He was cut off by Bijoux’s forced words through gritted teeth. “I am going to do the opposite of whatever you say! You better stop telling me what to do and what not to do!”

 

 

“Or what?” Junmyeon bayed, sending daggers into Bijoux’s eyes.

 

“You don’t want me to tell your father about this all, do you?”

 

“I would love to see try.”

 

“Hah! Watch me do it!” Bijoux sneered and as soon as she had fed her amusement with Junmyeon’s fuming expression, she gave him one last smirk and turned to make her way out of the door. She was not really going to do it because she knew better but she wanted to at least infuriate him.

 

Junmyeon ran out of his quota of taking in and enduring all the anger he had been filled up with since that very morning, and he grabbed the first harmful object he was met with, which was another gilded antiquity of a neighing horse and threw it towards Bijoux who stood not so far away from where he was. Bijoux was quick to notice his movement and she dodged it by taking a couple of steps backwards hastily. She let out a scream as the back of her heel collided with one of the chair’s legs. She didn’t get the chance to balance herself as she was soon enough met with the hard surface of the long wooden shelf of books. Pain shot all over her back and neck and soon enough the strong impact of this hit was alternated to her abdomen. She held tightly on her stomach, completely screwing her face in pain. She breathed in and out repeatedly while Junmyeon stood still in his position watching her condition in complete horror, not being able to do anything or even function what was happening. Another scream escaped her quivering lips as soon as another shot of throbbing pain had adopted her abdomen.

 

 

Drops of a hot liquid collided with the cold floor, on which Bijoux sat lifelessly, making her eyes shot open, thoroughly horrified. She lowered her head, and slightly opened the robe, into which she was wrapped, to see what was sneaking on her thighs. Withered strings of hopefulness managed to trick her into thinking that it could be anything else but blood, but, when she looked down she found nothing else but blood.

 

 

All the strength she once had was oblivious and dull. She couldn’t scream, the only thing she felt against the skin of were the suffocative lump of saliva building up. She look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter