Claim

Uri Maknae Hansollie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 ways Hip Hop Team claim their lover

Claim

In a relationship, love and adoration fill and wrap the space around the couple. Sometimes, other emotion -like anger, disappointment, envy, greed, and jealousy- can easily slip in and separate the couple far enough that it leads them to break up.

And to mend the negative energy those emotions leak, people do anything necessary to erase the gap created by those emotions. They fight, talk, ask, negotiate, share, lay back, and try to understand each other as they make up. The process needs time, energy and one of the most important is trust between them.

Trust will cease doubt which more often than not spring negativity in people's heart. Trust can make love become stronger and trust will keep people together.

Yet, even so, sometimes trust is just not enough when doubt has filled the space in someone's mind before the trust grow. In those case, they need something more than trust, and sometimes the answer is a claim.

Seungcheol’s Case

Being the eldest, Choi Seungcheol needs to be the most patient and calmest person in their group. He also needs to show the power he holds in not so subtle way when the situation needs him to. That's why he has mastered the arts of situation control and his emotion are always in check.

Seungcheol can easily spot his lover wherever they go -a trait which he secretly prides himself with, a trait which the two young men he shared his lover with don't have-. In his opinion, Hansol is so stunning that he really stand out wherever he is, despite how hard his cute lover tries to blend in and hide himself among crowd of people.

He loves Hansol so much, he swear to every holy deities above and even to all sinuous devils in hell that he loves and adores every single traits Hansol has. Yet among all of it, there is one trait which Seungcheol -and also the other two- can't bring himself to love one hundred percent. The fact that the mere presence of his lover can attract so much attentions really doesn't sit well with him.

Just like this time, they went out for a date, some people turns to look at them -specifically at his lover- and makes his shy Hansol to squirm in discomfort because of being staring at. Seungcheol glanced around them as he kept his own smile intact, taking notes of how both females and males sent interested look to his lover, his hand which he had shoved into his pants pocket slid out and reached the other’s hand.

Ceasing their walk into a stop, Hansol looked back at his hyung who had caught his hand and also his mind away from thinking about the unwanted attention he suddenly received. “Hyung?”

Smiling softly at Hansol, Seungcheol nodded and said gently as he took a step closer and whispered his words into Hansol’s ear. “Don’t mind them.”

Tilting his head a little, the younger tried to glance at Seungcheol with look of uneasiness draping over his face. “But, they are looking..” He said almost whining.

Smiling, Seungcheol leaned ever closer and planted a kiss on Hansol’s cheek. “It’s because you’re beautiful.”

Blushing under the ministration, Hansol clenched his hand which intertwining with Seungcheol’s. “Hyung...” This time, he did whined in embarrassment, his other hand grasp his hyung’s shirt and tugging at it lightly. Hansol loved it whenever the other showed affection toward him, yet when he did it in public eyes, it always embarrassed the younger as it would attract more attention to them.

Chuckling at the cute reaction, Seungcheol stepped back a little and once again his gaze swept across the expanse of crowds and he smirked inwardly when he saw some people had looked away from them with disappointment and envy. There were still some gazes which lingered on Hansol, yet Seungcheol had sent the message across and he was fine with some gaze here and there as long as they didn’t steal Hansol’s attention from him anymore.

“Let’s go.” He said, keeping their hands entwined together as they walked side by side. Hansol was his and he didn’t mind to show it to the world.

----

Wonwoo’s Case

Despite denying the claim that he’s the most possessive member among the four of them, Wonwoo will stuck close, very close, to Hansol once someone show the tiniest hint of stealing Hansol’s attention. Like this time when Jisoo crashed into their date.

They were about to have a nice lunch date before going to watch movie when they met Jisoo who had just walked out from a bookstore located near the cafe. The American greeted Hansol affectionately, as he gave Hansol -even though only for a brief moment, but still, nonetheless- an embrace, with Jisoo’s hands rested lightly on Hansol's back.

From the side, Wonwoo watched how his boyfriend reciprocated the gesture with huge smile adorned his face. “Hey, bro!”

As the two pulled apart, he heard the two talked asking each other about their day and what's their plan for the rest of the day. Yet when the two started talking in fast English, he lost them halfway.

“I'm on a date with Wonwoo hyung.”

Wonwoo finally looked up when he heard his name mentioned by Hansol and when he met gaze with Jisoo, the other looked like he had just noticed Wonwoo’s presence.

“Oh. Wonu-ah.. I didn't notice you until just now.” Jisoo said with a confused look as if he wondered to himself why he didn't notice Wonwoo, before smiling at him; and that was the moment Wonwoo realized a bit too late that Jisoo still had one of his hands resting on Hansol's hip. A small yet still too intimate gesture that he didn't appreciate, at all.

Striding forward, Wonwoo slung his arm over Hansol’s shoulders casually and pulled the younger so close to him that there is no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter