Extras

My Haven Will Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun ran his fingers daintily through Chanyeol's hair as he laid on his lap.

"When did you have time to do this? I didn't even hear you walk around..."

Baekhyun looked around.

The two of them, after a few exchanges of yelling and compromises, and many heated kisses, ended up in the studio.

Hidden in the darkness was a glorified, adult-sized pillow fort aligned with tiny twinkling lights.

"This? Making it was the easy part. Hiding in it wasn't."

"Wha-! You were here?!" Baekhyun asked, suddenly slamming his hand down in reaction. Upon accidentally hitting Chanyeol in the face, he quickly apologized and kissed his forehead.

Chanyeol held on to Baekhyun's hand, kissing the ring on his finger before releasing it. "Yes. You know me well to look here first."

"...But I 'don't see all the things I should be seeing,' right?" Baekhyun asked in a groan, feeling the 'I told you so' coming any second.

"No. You should have just... the light. Don't you remember your power?"

Baekhyun flicked Chanyeol's forehead, unapologetically.

Chanyeol only laughed but hushed down once Baekhyun began to rake his hair again and caress his cheek.

"Really though, how did you do it? And don't tell me Kai helped you with teleportation. You can't know me that well."

Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a look.

Baekhyun returned the look.

Chanyeol chuckled, admitting defeat. "No, I don't know you that well... But I hope one day I will."

"Me too..." He grinned, pausing to kiss Chanyeol. "So, what's the secret?"

Chanyeol shook his head, smiling. "I'm home longer than you, I know it better."

"...Meaning...?"

"Baekhyun. ...Really?"

"Yeah! How did you do it?"

Chanyeol sat up slowly to look at Baekhyun with a judgemental face.

"What?"

"...The kitchen and living room makes a full circle. I just went around. The first notes were easy, so I prepared those already. When you were in the foyer, I was in here until you came. Then you went to the kitchen, so I hid in the living room. When you were coming, I moved again."

Baekhyun sat in thought before leaning against Chanyeol's shoulder. "And the food? It was still hot!"

"I haven't had time to cook, and...I've been lazy. I hid a microwave under the bed."

"...I leave for a few months...and you result to putti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter