Quiero encontar amor, pero no encontar mí mismo

Fuera de lugar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"Thank-you for coming tonight, we've prepared a lot for this, please enjoy the show."

As the room errupts in cheers, an amplified whistle can be heard darting from ear to ear, and even if their drunken states are the cause of such a significant round of approval, it goes largerly unnoticed, unless you are lost enough to search for such a thing. Ooh Sehun of course witnesses the change in the atmosphere whilst his chest tightens and his mind seems to be put on a loop, yet opts to merely lean against the furthest wall and take in the sight before him. Watching as the crowd's coherency fades and with it, the lead singers seemingly joyous expression. This happens most nights, the lights would dance around the secluded room, reflecting the energy from those underneath yet the violet haired singer stays almost frozen in, what looks like an uncomfortable state, both physically and emotionally. He's tried to catch said performers eyes several times throughout each performance, tries to show him his presence for reasons he himself does not know, and sometimes he thinks he sees a hint of hope whenever the violet man's eyes scan in his general direction. Ooh Sehun also tends to think that the violet man seems lost, as if he is searching for a pair of eyes yet he himself doesn't know who's, only that he wants-no needs them. 

But Ooh Sehun thinks a lot of things

​​​​​​His eyes dart away from the stage and down towards the Americano glued between his hands whilst he attempts to focus all his attention towards distinguishing the faint smell of familiarity in-between a mix of sweat, whiskey and regretable decisions. It's almost hypnotising, watching individual's purposely run away from their daily lives and try to escape reality by morphing into someone different, someone who doesn't think about their actions or the effects,it's almost as if they think one night will change everything or that one night of change will solve their worries. Ooh Sehun wishes he knew better; Ooh Sehun knows better. 

So why does he appear here every night ?

He comes to a realization,after much procrastination hidden as deliberation, that there is always that one person who catches his eye as he battles between drinking from the 'coffee solves life' mug and leaving it till it's nothing but a cold heartless drink, absorbing the much welcomed sweet scent. There's always that one person who makes Ooh Sehun take a step forward from his spot of familiarit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter