Moonsun first encounter

Beautiful man?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim's pov

“Noona….” Xiumin croaked unsteadily.

“Hey bro, watups?” Moonbyul flipped her silver luscious hair with one hand while another flipping the thick pile of papers in a file labelled “FBI Highly confidential” and her eyes narrowed and struck on the screen intensively. 

“I met with an accident…”

“WHAT!” Moonbyul almost fell from her chair if not for her agility.

“Noona I am ok, but I need your help.” Xiumin’s voice is a little shakily.

“What nonsense are you talking about? Anything for you, you are my brother!” Moonbyul put the file down on her desk and held the phone with both her hands. “Tell me where you are, I will fly over now!”

“Noona, I am fine and on my way to US to treat my leg.  It is not very serious so no need to visit me.”

“Phew, I thought you need my blood or organ.” Moonbyul chuckled and swept off imaginary sweats off her forehead. She is a workaholic and nothing can separate her from her work except her family

“So what you need me to help you?”

“As you know, I am an idol in Korea. I have finally got a chance to collaborate with another artist in Rainbow Bridge World.”

“Ya, I know you have worked very hard in achieving your childhood’s dream and I am so proud of you. Your group is EXO and company name is SM right?” Moonbyul chirped while turning her chair around and then noticed it is already night time.

“Noona thanks! Can you help me please …” Xiumin begged.

Being twins, they have unspoken understanding with each other, “NO!” Moonbyul rubbed her forehead.

“Finally I have a chance to shine as a soloist to work with another artist from another company, if I succeed, I will not just be an EXO’s Xiumin but a potentially a SM’s Xiumin!” The male burst out his frustrations that he had kept all these while.

Moonbyul cast her eyes down and kept her silence.

“The working partner is a beautiful lady and I have sent her details to your personal’s email.” Xiumin continued.

Moonbyul’s eyes looked up and hands danced on her keyboard to retrieve the email where it showed a gorgeous pink hair lady with round eyes. She has chubby cheeks that made her look adorable. She is wearing an off shoulder yellow fur coat that made her look y at the same time.

 

  “See, she is quite a catch, right?” Xiumin smirked.

“Yes, she indeed is.” Moonbyul replied before her mind can processed.

"Noona, thank you so much. I love you. I will buy your ticket. When are you free?” Xiumin rushed as if afraid that his sister will change her mind.

“But I did not agree, right?” Moonbyul smiled.

“Noona, I know you will definite adhere to my request if I tell you the next piece of information.”

Moonbyul raised her eyebrows and answered “Try me.”

“I have found her…” Xiumin stated each word clearly and slowly.

“You!…”

“What did you say?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter