HEART BREAKER (PART 5)

JUST A STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUP IT IS AN UPDATE..

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT..

 

 

 

 

 

 

                Jessica could hear the splashing and laughter coming from the backyard as she pulled the red Fiat Spider into the driveway. It was such a hotday that she'd put the top down even though the ride from the library was a short one. She had just spend a couple of stuffy hours researching the term paper she was working on for her civics class.

                Her father greeted her as she walk inside. He was seating in the living room couch, bent over a pile of papers spread across the coffee table. Jessica was struck, as she often was, by how athletic her father look for someone who spend so much of his time at a desk poring over legal briefs. He was tall enough to be a basketball player, with the densley muscled trimness of a swimmer or a track star.

                "Hi," she said, flopping down on the couch beside him. "What are you doing shut up inside a glorious day?"

                "I'm hiding out," he confessed, chuckling. "I'm not sure, but judging from the sound of it,  I think a band of Apaches has taken over the backyard."

                 "Krys and the drama crowd?"

                 "Yup," Mr. Jung winked. "And either Krystal's been taken captive or it's the other way around. I vote for the latter."

                 Jessica rolled her eyes but couldn't supress a giggle. "Oh, Dad, be serious!"

                 "I'm serious all week long in court. Don't you think I'm entitled to a few laughs on the weekend?" He gave a mock sigh of exasperation.

                  Mrs. Jung sailed in from the kitchen, where she had been in the midst o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter