TGAGS (PART 7)

JUST A STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     “No, it won’t work.”

     He stepped into the shower. “You’ve got to turn on the faucet. This one’s hot; this one’s cold.”

     “Like this” she reached in and turned the handle. A geyser of cold water shot out.

     Drenched, Taeyeon stumbled out, wiping water from his eyes.

     “Why did you do that?”

     Jessica broke into laughter. “You’re all wet Taeyang. You look so funny!”

     “It’s not funny Sica.” He towel dried his hair. “Now, I’ve got to go change. “Suddenly, he grabbed her and pulled her against him. “There! Now you’re wet too.”

     She wiggled out of his grasp, stepped back, and ran her hand over her damp shirt. “It’s okay if am all wet. I’m taking a shower anyway.”

     “Yeah? You can’t take a shower with your clothes on.”

     “I know. I’ll take my clothes off.”

     Taeyeon looked away. “There’s a robe in a closet. While you’re at it, find something suitable to put on for your therapy session.”

     A half hour later, Jessica stepped out of the bathroom, showered and dressed. “I’m ready,” she told Taeyeon.

     He was busy putting away the last of the dishes and didn’t pay attention to her at first. When he finally looked up, he did a double take. “What are you wearing Sica?”

     “Clothes.”

     “You’re wearing my clothes. My black shirt and my black ripped pants! You can’t wear them!”

     “Why not I like them.”

     “First of all, they’re for man. And they’re way too big to you.”

     “Girls wear big shirts. There in style.”

     “Maybe ten years ago, but not now. Why didn’t you pick something from your side of the closet?”

     “I didn’t like anything.”

     He took her hand and led her to the bedroom. He slid open t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter