nine: awkward silence

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

I stepped out of the shower, and wrapped my hair around a towel. I threw a robe on and walked out to get my suitcases that were sitting at the doorway. I dragged them in my room and threw it open. 

Having a bad habit of organising stuffs, I lazily tossed my clothes all around and tried to find the perfect dress to fit with the theme party tonight. Ajusshi said that it was going to be like a family-get-together kind of party with a bohemian beachy kind of theme not a night club and get wasted style.

So, I thought maybe something that was not that fancy, short for sure, I am not planning to wear a maxi dress tonight since we are going to have a cook out also. And no heels that would be too much for me to walk around.

I reached the bottom of my suitcase and found the one last dress that I thought fit the theme perfectly. It was a lace playsuit with an open back in a pink color. I laid it on my bed and looked for other accessories. I loved picking out outfits and getting dressed up for events. I just loved the feeling of being able to enjoy yourself in this way.

As I am done preparing what to wear for the night, I slipped on a loose t-shirt and was about to start doing my makeup when my phone rang.

I sighed and walked out of my bedroom to the living room where I thought I leave my phone at. It took me a while to find it so the line got cut off and that person left a text message instead. 

From: Ajusshi<3

Jieun-ah, can you make sure GD order the drinks and get the foods ready for tonight? For some reasons, he didn't respond to my phonecall. Thank you. 

Well, how am I supposed to do then when I don't even have his phone-number.

And then I realized, he was just a couple floor away from me. I slipped on my flip-flop and made my way to the elevator. But since I was not completely dressed I designed to take a private elevator. Each of the penthouses in this building had a build-in private elevator but you just needed a password to get to a certain floor. 

To: Ajusshi<3 

What is his floor's password? I am taking a private elevator.

It took a couple minutes for him to text back.

From: Ajusshi<3

It's 19880818. Be careful. Don't stay there to long. 

I got in the elevator and picked the floor number 10th, and inserted the password. The elevator rang as it arrived at the destination. I peeked my head outside and looked around. No one was in the living room and the atmosphere was very quiet. I stepped out and the elevator doors closed behind me. 

Jiyong oppa's room looked very similiar to ming but just decorated in a completely different feeling with a darker color. He had a lot of expensive looking furnitures and all the paintings on the wall made the room looked even more luxury.

"Jiyong-si....?" I murmured. 

Walking further inside I heard a fainting voices from the bedroom. But as I got closer, the silent was replaced with a loud and heavy breathing.

"Ugh, oppa~~" 

I gasped when I heard a feminie erupted from the main bedroom. There were clothes being carelessly thrown all over the place. There was a dress laid on the couch along with a pair of underwears.

My hands automatically went over my mouth and I froze in my place. I was speechless and shocked. I turned around and decided I should just leave before things got anymore awkward. 

"Yeahhh, oppa. Harder, please. I gonna ."

Heading to the elevator, I realized if I needed a password to get to this floor, then I needed a password to get back to mine too. 

Ugh. I groaned. 

To: Ajusshi<3 

Ajusshi, what is my floor's password. Do you know?

I waited for his reply but it never came. I mentally had a breakdown inside of me. I was screaming inside to just leave but I could not. 

My mind was nearly exploding when I heard the shifting sounds and the doorknob of the bedroom twisted. It was the model that was on the set today with Jiyong oppa. I recongnized her face right away. She was wearing nothing but just a towel and her hair was all messed up. She was sweating all over and breathing so hard. Her face changed its colors as our eyes met.

We both remained silent untill the main guy of this scene revealed himself. Who know what on earth has he been through before I got here. I did not mean to look but it was so noticeable that his body was covered with a lipstick stain and sweats.

I quickly turned around and closed my eyes. 

".." I heard that familiar voice called out my name, "Jieun-ah!"  

"No. No. Oppa, please stand right there. I just come here to ask you some questions about tonight. Ajusshi could not get a hold of you and he wanted me to make sure that you have everything prepared for tonight but I guess you did so have a good evening. I will see you soon."

I began my ranting non-stop embarassingly and to my lucks, Ajusshi texted back so I hurried and got in the elevator. 

"Jieun-ah! Wait, I can explain this." 

The moment I opened my eyes, what I saw was Jiyong oppa blocked the elevator doors with one of his hands and the other was holding the towel around his waist. 

"Oppa~!!!!" I screamed and turned my back on him, "I really have to go. See you later." I reached for a closed button and repeatedly pushed it.

The elevator doors slowly shut and I breathed out in relief.

Well, what a way to begin such an amazing night. 

 

*****************

 

7:30 p.m.

 

Walking back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth. I was done getting ready a long time ago but what happened the last few hours ago had held me back. It had been over an hour since the party officially started. But I planned to wait a little more for the people to get there so once I walked in, I did not have to awkwardly bumb into him because there would be too many people walking around. 

From: Hyerim Unnie.

Are you coming? We are all waiting for you.

I took in a deep breath before finally, got in the elevator.