eight: who you?

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

 

It was a hard work day for me I would say. Nothing that I could not handle but just the fact that I was shaking up so bad whenever I knew he was around. If this is how I am going to be spending the next 3 months, I am seriously going to fall so hard for him.

Jiyong oppa. Why did you have to be so nice to me..?

I threw my head back and heavily sighed. If Ajusshi ever found out about this mini crush I am having over Oppa, it seriously is going to be the death of me.

“What are you thinking, Jieun-ah.”

“Nothing, Ajusshi. Just thinking about random stuffs?”

“Is that random stuff has something to do with Jiyong?”

oh my god. Did my mind speak that loud or was he just really that smart?

“No. No. It has nothing to do with him.” I scoffed, “Obviously, he is just like…a brother to me.”

“Well good. And keep it that way.”

For some reasons, I wanted to know why Ajusshi did not want me to even think about Jiyong Oppa. When he said himself before that he is actually a very nice guy. Then why can’t he just leave it to us to be the one who decided if we should get to know each other or not?

“Ajusshi.”

“Yea?”

I thought it through over and over again if I should ask Ajusshi or not. What if he would know how I really felt deep down. And what if he would start to be over-protective when I am around Jiyong oppa. I probably would not want that to myself.

“..nothing. I was just going to ask what is my schedule for work tomorrow.”

“Oh, good questions. Well first of all for today you are not done yet, we are throwing a celebration for Bigbang tonight for their comeback. It would be a good chance for you to meet up with every other singers that you will soon be working with.”

“A party?”

“Yea. Not at the club though since you are still underage. We are going to GD’s. And tomorrow, we are going to go get you a car then you are going to have a stylist team meeting with Gummy and Bommie for their music show tomorrow then after that, you have to stay for a fitting for Bigbang’s upcoming tour.”

I stared at him in disbelief, “Is this what you normally make your intern do one their second day at work, Ajusshi?”

“Nah. Not really but you, yes.”

“Ugh.” I groaned.

“No complain. This is how real life works, Jieun-ah. You are lucky you don’t have to go places with taxi or buses right now since you have me as your full-time driver and your wealthy parents to buy you a car.” He muttered.

“I got it. I got. So what am I should be doing right now, Sajangnim?” I said, being sarcastic.

“I am dropping you off at your hotel for now. You will get dress and we will move your stuff in to your new apartment.”

“Okay, sir. Point taken.”

It was not a long ride from the set back to my hotel. When we got there, I found out that Ajusshi already had the people bring my suitcase down for me and we just sat in the car and waited for them to load up.

It took almost an hour to get to my new apartment since it located deeper in the heart of Seoul. Close to all the central places and a ton of shopping mall. There were many people walking on the street even though it was a really hot afternoon.

We drove up to the driveway and I carried my suitcase inside with some helps from the wokers there and Ajusshi.

Inside my apartment or should I say a penthouse, it was a really huge apartment with two floors. The kitchen were on the top floor and the wall was decorated with all glasses material so you could see the view outside.

My favorite part of all must be the bedroom. It was not a huge bedroom just like I had always wanted and a build-in bathroom inside. The bed looked really fluffy and comfortable. The whole apartment was decorated in a beachy style. It gave me such a chill as I walked in.

“Well, I am going to be heading out now and get ready for the party tonight. I have some works to sign at the office so if you have anything or need anything, just give me a call. If I don’t pick up, wait and leave the message on my phone.”Ajusshi said, heading to the doorway, “Don’t call the assistant and leave the messages because I usually never check them.”

“I got it, Sajangnim.” I answered, “So do I give you a call or call the taxi driver to get to Jiyong oppa’s?”

“Oh. You don’t need any of that actually. Just be ready and got in the elevator and go up to the top floor.” He said with a small smirk.

“Oh…okay.” I said, scratching the back of my head in confusion.

Wait. So does that mean. I am living under the same roof with Jiyong oppa?!

Ugh. God…..Why can’t you just clear him out of my life for once!

 

*******

 

[ GD p.o.v. ]

 

"..Okay, so I want the normal sets of drinks that I order to be delivered tonight. Around 7pm, when you got here. Please tell the guards it belongs to me so they would let you come up." 

"...I got it, Jiyong-si.

"And yea just charge my credit card like you always do. I don't have time to go get cash out today." I said before hang up. 

Walking around my room, trying to figure out what else am I missing for the party tonight. I stopped in my track when I heard a soft knock at my door.

I went out, and looked at the clock. It was only 5pm.

Isn't we plan to meet up around 6 or a little later? Why did they come so early?

I gripped on the doorknob and opened the door, "Yah. Didn't we plan to-"

I frozed in my place, not knowing what I to say or even what to call her since I did not even bother to ask for her name at the set.

"....I know I should have introduced myself a long time ago so I decided to come a bit early. I am Da-in."