six: thank you

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

As soon as I walked out of the dressing room, a cold air from the raining effect on the set hit me. I was wearing shorts, and on the top was a black tight long-sleeves with a deep-v neck cut.

“Oppa, I don’t think I need heels in this scene…” I said, awkwardly tapping it on the wet floor.

The floor underneath my feet felt very slippery from the rain and I bet if I would ever stepout with these heels that I am wearing, I might not be able to walk for the next three months.

“Oh, I guess you are right.”

Stylist oppa agreed before helped me took off the heels. I was standing barefoot for a while and then Hyerim Unnie bought a pairs of white converse shoes over.

“All set, Jieun-ah?”I heard the producer called out,

I replied, “Yea, Oppa. I am coming!!”

When I stepped further into the set, I winced because I could feel a wetness seeking into my shoes. I noticed there was a bench settled in the center and on the back was a mini basketball court.

There were two bicycles leaning on the wall and a bottle of spray paint.

“Annyeong, Jien-ah.” I heard a low manly voice spoken up from behind and quickly turned around.

“Oh, Top-si..” I bowed politely at him.

He then furrowed his eyebrows at my reaction, “Aigoo. Why you sound so formal with me all of the sudden?” I said, sounding a little bit upset.

“Aniyo…Aniyo.” I disagreed, feeling a little bit sorry for greeting him like that when he approached me in such a friendly way.

“Then just call me ‘oppa’.” I nodded, “If you can call stylist Lee ‘oppa’ then you can call me ‘oppa’ too.” He chuckled.

 “Well it’s not like stylist oppa is on a higher level than me, he is not that famous.” I joked.

Everyone began to burst out in a huge laughter at me, “Yah! Jieun-ah Oppa might not be that famous but I am mostly the reason why Bigbang is famous.”

We laughed even harder as Stylist oppa fought back with me and then the atmosphere went deadly quiet when Uncle Yang stepped in. There were a guy and a really tall skinny girl following him behind but I did not pay much attention to see who they were.

“Yah. Did anyone just use the word ‘Yah’ with my grandchild?”

“Ajusshi~~~~” I whined, not very happy at how he is joking.

Sometimes, he thinks his joke is super-duper funny, hilarious even but he did not realize that he ruins almost every jokes with his stiff facial expression. Anyone who was not that close to him would think he was being serious if they saw him joking like that.

“I am just joking, Jieun.” Ajusshi said before he seated himself down next to the producer, “GD-ah come sit here.”  

He patted the spot next to him and it was like one of those scene in the big movie where Prince charming appeared out of the darkness.

And when I thought there would be nothing else for today to stir me up so badly as running late to the set, I was so wrong.

**********

[GD p.o.v. ]

Jieun-ah…?

Ajusshi?

Am I missing out something or did Sajangnim have something he forget to tell me?

I remembered the last time I met Jieun-si was when I stopped by at the office and she was introduced to me as ‘a new stylist’ to the team. What could possibly happen within a two days period of time to make her and Sajangnim related?

Normally, I would not care why or who is joining or leaving the company, but I did not know why it had been bothering me so much to know more and more. If she is really related to Sajangnim then I would have totally zero chance with her.

And what on earth Sajanghim was thinking when he paired her up with hyung. He should have known that Jieun is totally hyung’s ideal type of girls. I mean, heck Jieun is any guys’ ideal type of girls. She is considered to be super pretty to compare her with all the girls I dated before. She doesn’t seem like an average Korean girls type at all and even though I promised myself to never look at women this way, I had to admit she had a very ravishing figure.

“GD-ah come sit here.”

I snapped out of my thought when Sajangnim called my name.

 “Oh. Thank you.”

I sat down in betweem Sajangnim and producer Jang.

Thank god that he called me to sit here otherwise I had to stand on the back with the model and continued our awkward conversation. Producer Jang began to explain things to hyung about how he wanted the scene to turn out.

I was confused to see Jieun not paying attention to what producer Jang was saying at all, she just looked down at her feet. But then her action made a total sense when Hyerim unnie walked over and began to speak in English to her.

I did not know I was watching her the whole entire time since I have stepped into the set until Sajangnim cut me off, “Pretty, right?”

I grinned and slightly nodded, “Yes, sir. Very pretty.

But before Sajangnim got to say something else, Jieun’s nervous voice caught our attention.

“Unnie, I am sorry and thank you for trying so hard to help me but I seriously don’t understand anything you are saying at all.” She spoke slowly and along with using her hands gesture to explain.

So cute..

She must feel really bad and embarrassed to say that to Hyerim Noona judging from how her face.

“You got it, Jieun?”

Producer Jang finished explaining things to Hyung and turned to Jieun that was still looking dumbfounded.

Poor girl- I thought before got off of my chair.

Because I was hearing the whole thing Producer Jang was saying, I kind of had an idea of what he wanted, “Okay, Jieun-ah. So he wanted you to pretend like you and hyung are dating and in a really happy relationship. The scene will start like you will be sitting on the bench and wait for hyung then when he got in, it will start raining. But hyung asked you to stay.” I explained.

“ohhh.” She breathed out, understanding the whole situation.

“Okay since you got it now, let’s roll!” Producer Jang announced and all the staffs went to stand by at their positions, “We are running out of time so hurry!”

I watched as Jieun was taking off to the set and turned around to go back to my seat. But she stopped on her track and turned around.

 “Jiyong oppa!”

I turned, “Yea?”

“Gomabseubinda.” She said with the biggest and cutest smile I had ever seen.

I stared at her back as she walked away and softly smiled in adoring.

There really got to be something about this girl that makes her so damn cute. I thought.