five: working chaos 2

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ GD p.o.v. ]

"I don't really like the fake rain in the back for my frame." I demonstrated to the producer as we are gathering around, getting ready for a first shot, "It will make the frame even more dim and unclear once we apply the effect on." 

I am currently on the set of our music video, we are running very late on the time schedule. It had been a littler over two hours after the actual time that we agreed on starting to film. It has been really cloudy this morning and we are wishing for the best to have a little sun light on the background. 

"Ohmo! Sajangnim, Annyeonghaseyo" 

On the corner of my eyes, I noticed one of the staff got up and bowed.

I turned around, surprising to see Sajangnim walking in, "Oh, Sajangnim! Annyeonghaseyo!"  I greeted him with a polite bow.

He smiled before asked, "How are you doing this morning, Jiyong-ah"

"I am good, sir." He threw his arm over my shoulder and looked around the set, "Not to be rude but..why are you here?"

"Did I do something wrong, Sajangnim?!" We heard Taeyang yelling from the back.

"Yah! I am not here to scold anyone."  Sajangnim announced followed with a small laughter.

"Is there anything you want to discuss about , sir? Do you want to change the style of the set or..?" 

The producer approached us, politely and like everyone else he tried to guess the reasons behind Sajangnim's appearance. 

"I have nothing to deal with anything on this set. I am just here to watch."

"...oh alright then." I said before turning my attention back on the monitor. 

When my model got out of the dressing room. I went on the set and started my first shooting. The song began to play, I focused on my model as we played around the set. I threw a popcorn down to the floor and ran around, chasing after her. 

 

**********

 

[ Third person p.o.v. ]

During the ride to the music video set, Jieun began to explain what was the reason behind her being late for the first day of her job but lucky for her, her uncle understood the condition she was in and also he knew that one out of ten times, Bigbang would strictly follow the time schedule. 

Jieun was ranting about how nervous and sorry she feel once she got inside the set. She kept bowing and apologizing to everyone but no one dared to yell or say anything to her. 

Jieun could not help it but thought it was not because of her truthful apologize but because who she came with. 

The staff brought Jieun inside the fitting room to get change and get her makeup done. She met with the other model and they talked for a little before she had to do her part of shooting. 

"You have a really pretty hair, Jieun-si."

"Even I don't understand what you are saying to me. Thank you and sorry if I am running late to the set today." Jieun mumbled with a shy smile and she started blushing when all the staffs in the room began to laugh.

"You are so funny, Jieun-ah." Hyerim said, walking over to where Jieun was sitting.

"Well, unnie. I don't understand what she was saying and either she was saying something very nice or she was swearing at me for running late." I chuckled.

"No one would dare to yell at you, Jieun. Sajangnim would be piss." The guy staff pointed out and brought two outfits over to Jieun, "Jieun-ah, which one you prefer?"

"Either one of them is fine with me, Oppa." Jieun said, feeling a little strange to address someone as 'oppa'. 

"Ahhh. Gwiyeowoyo." 

Hyerim shook her head and playfully pushed her friend out of the way, "Yah. I will tell, Sajangnim you are flirting with his grandchild."

"Yah! I am just showing her outifts, Hyerim. I did not flirt yet. Anyways, which of these you think would look better on her."

"I mean I don't know if Sajangnim would mind a showing clothes on her."

"I don't think so."

Jieun felt a little bit relieving to see everyone in the room laughing, talking and smiling at each other even though she did not understand most of the things they were talking about. Sill, What a good crew she got to work with. 

From what she had experienced before, if she would ever run this late for work, she would get at least an hour of scolding through phone from her manager and the whole set would be nagging her about it all day long.

"All done, Jieun-si."

"Oh kiee!" Jieun said cutely, before got up and went in the mini-tent inside the room to get changed.

When Jieun got done changing, she stepped out and checked herself at the mirror for the last time. She slipped a pairs of high heels that Hyerim bought over and tried walking around with it.

"Jieun-ah! Your queue is on!"

"Yess, I am coming!"

 

**********

 

[ GD p.o.v. ]

"Cut!

When the producer ended the scene, I quickly pulled away from the model. 

"Sorry." I said in manners, referring to the touching part during the fliming. 

"It's okay, Oppa." She answered.

I stretched my legs a little and scoot a little further from her but I could still feel her eyes on me. I just pretended like i did not feel that and continued whatever I was doing. It did not really effect me since I had experienced thousand pairs of eyes staring straight at me during the concert before.

"Oppa?" 

Turning to look at her again, I raised my eyebrows as in a 'what?'

"..."

"What's wrong? You have something else to say?"

"..Are you like- I mean do you have any other schedule today?" 

"Not really, why" I spoke with a monotone voice. 

Don't judge me but I am normally like this. I am not a talkative person usually and I am even more quiet when it comes to people that I did not want to talk to at the first place. 

"It would be good if we go out and grab something during the break."

I smiled before polietly rejected her offer, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea but I think I have to go eat with the staff."

Yep. That is what I mean when I said 'rejection'. I am at being mean to a girl but in the meantime people would take this as me being a playboy. I just don't like saying 'no' to people and rejecting a girl's offers.

"Oh. Then I guess we will have to go there then." She said, frowning a little for not getting a chance to be alone with me.

Before she could say something else to me and make things even more awkward between us, "I think I am going to watch hyung fliming."

"Oh then I think I am coming too then. I want to-"

Not wanting to have anymore to say to her, I got up and left.