four: working chaos

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

Jieun's outfit

 

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

..."Ajusshi..Is that 'GD' you are talking about is like GD that stands for... 'G-dragon'?"

"Yeah. That GD."

".."

I remained silent, trying to wrap my head around the fact that I was totally super cool in front of such a huge celebrity. 

Not that I know he worked here before but I remember having a tiny little crush on him during my freshman year but then I had too many stuff in my life to do so I got myself distracted from completely turning myself to be his fangirl.

"Are you there, Jieun?" Uncle Yang snapped me out of my thought by waving his hands in front of my face, "Don't tell me you-"

"No, Ajusshi. I do not-I mean I know him and it was just the fact that he is very famous that was freaking me out."

"Oh yea, that kid is famous to be said. He is avery very good boy too." Uncle added.

"..Then why you want me to stay away from him, Ajusshi...?" I asked, trying not to sound like I did not like the idea.

"It's not something about his personality but it just what happened through the media to all those girls he dated. And also, I felt like if you guys will be in relationship, I could not help it but worry about both of you."

"Trust me, Ajusshi. He is not my type at all.." 

That was totally a lie. 

That was a lie. 

G-dragon? Oh yeah, he is so my type. 

But ugh, since it was something Ajusshi doesn't want me to do, I have to be professional enough and not doing so.

"Well, that is good. So I guess nothing to worry about right there."

"Yeah.."

"So you wrote in your application that you would prefer working in a stylist team. Why is that? Didn't you like work in modeling for the past two years?"

It was true that I worked for a modeling agency for the past two years. It was the best way to earn a huge amount of money in a short amount of time. But doing the same thing every single day got me so un-excited over this job. 

You just get dressed, did make up and then go stood in front of a camera for hours, posing while the camera was flashing around ten times per second at you. It was like you were living a non-stop life of celebrity with paparazzi but the difference was that you could not yell at them and be angry. 

It was almost as if you asked for your pictures to be taken.

"I did..and that is why I wanted to just be a stylist this time, Ajusshi. Being a model is super worn out and I just hate it."

"But you totally got a face for that part, Jieun-ah. Don't you want to give it a try here in Korea? I am pretty sure it would be less intense comparing to the Western side."

"Ajusshi..."

"Please, try it once for me."

"But I don't want-"

"How about you do both in the same time?"

Both in he same time? Like what, Styling my own photo shoot?

"..What do you mean?"

"Well Bigbang is shooting a music video tomorrow in town, if I remember it right the staff has not cast a main girl who will be pair up with Seunghyun. So I guess you could try that and also help Hyerim out with the styling on the set, how does that sound to you?"

In my head I wanted to reply 'No, that doesn't sound good to me at all. In fact, that sounds like a huge responsibility for me.'

However, I was not in the position to be picky over my job. If I really was taking this job serious as an experience for my career, I should not use the advantage of being close Sajangnim and ask to work less.

"That doesn't sound very bad to me..I guess." I repiled, hiding a little hesitation in my tone, "I will just give it a try like you say."

"Good, that would be perfect. I would call the producer and informed him that you will be joying the set. Make sure to come to the office early in the morning tomorrow. The staff will be you up along with others."

"Okay, Sajangnim."

"And stop calling me 'Sajangnim' if you want to keep your job, Jieun-ah."

 

*******

The alarm clock went off for almost 10 minutes, and I still could not get up. The time difference had really hit me so hard. I felt like my body did not even want to move even though my brain told me to. My arms and legs felt so heavy as if they did not belong to me.

Reaching to my night stand, I looked for my phone and put it on silent. 

*15 minutes later*

I felt a heavy vibration next to my ear. I sat up and yawned before I checked my phone.

Why do people think it is legal to call someone this early in the morning?

But then I shrieked as I saw 'Yang Sajangnim.' appeared on the caller i.d.

"Holy sh-t!!!" 

I screamed before jumped out of my bed and headed to the bathroom. 

Ugh

It was 8 a.m. in the morning and I was supposed to meet up with the staff at the office around 6. I took a quick shower and then get dressed. I threw a one-piece jumpsuit with a golden frame glasses on since I did not have time to do make up. My hair, I left it just as same as how it was when I got off of the shower just let it down from a ponytail holder. 

I grabbed a lipstick and my phone from the night stand and threw them in my purse before headed out. 

AsI went down to the parking lot and tried to look for my car. I freaked out a little as I could not find it parking anywhere then I realized, I did not have my car with me. 

"You are not at home, Jieun-ah!!" I scoffed at myself before made a direct phone call to Ajusshi.

I waited for him to pick up and kept on stomping my feet on the ground impatiently. "I bet someone needed a taxi this morning?" 

"Ugh. Ajusshi." I whined, not like the way he was teasing me. 

I felt like a 12 years old asking for their parent's help in school's project. 

"Hyerim told me that you were not at the office this morning, so I figure I am picking you up. I am already on my way, Jieun-ah."

"Thank you so much, Ajusshi and I swear I have a good reason why am I running late."