twenty-four: hiding

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

And just like I had imagined, it took us around a half an hour to get to the store through the busy market. People were all over the place and things got around pretty fast. Fans were mobbing us like crazy and all I could do was just look down at my feet and made sure I am not tripping on anything as we were walking.

We arrived at a really casual korean barbeque restaurant and there were no one inside. The guards stood at the entrance of the store, to stop people from barging in and we went to sit on the terrace upstairs.

“Don’t tell me you rent this whole place out for us, oppa.” I sighed.

“I didn’t. I just gave the market’s manager a call and told him I would be eating here.” He explained while scratching the back of his head, “And I guess that is what he thinks is the safest and easiest way.”

“Alright..” I chuckled and opened a package of a wet wipe. I wiped my hands clean and Jiyong oppa did the same thing.

He then ordered the food with the old lady that came up to us a little after. She seemed really familiar with Jiyong oppa since they both talked so casually like grandma and grandson.

The food arrived and I was surprised that Jiyong oppa asked to be the griller. He grilled the meat for us and even cut them up for me before placed them in my plate.

He was such a caring boyfriend He took care of all those little things like keeping my cup filled, handing me napkins and making sure the smoke did not get into my face.

“So..tell me about yourself.” He said, pointing his chopstick at me playfully.

“Me?” I rose my eyebrows.

“Yea. What do you do apart from being Yg’s stylist right now. Like I heard from Sajangnim that you were in modeling too.”

“..I was.” I shrugged, “But I get tired of it so I quit.”

“What do you do?”

“Just like a magazine shooting, cosmetic stuff and clothing line.” I said.

“Ohh, arasso.” He nodded, “What about college?”

“I am on my second year right now. Beginning my third the next fall.” I explained.

“What major are you going to?”

“I am doing medical stuff.”

I watched as his mouth fell open, “Oh wow. So you are not only pretty but smart.”

“Nah. I really am struggling actually.” I chuckled.

“Still..you must be really intelligent.”

I shook my head, “No. I am not.”

We talked for a little over an hour and just continued eating. We got to know more and more about each other and realized Jiyong oppa is really fascinating person. He mentioned how he would sleep when it is a daytime but he would stay up to make music when it was nighttime instead.

There are so many things about me that caused me to raise my eyebrows, but that was probably the main reason why he stood out from any others in his world.

“Let’s go watch a movie next.” He said, looking down at his wristwatch.

“Alright…” I looked at him a little confused but agreed anyways.

It would be nerve-wrecking to go home this soon and freaked out about everything that had happened today all alone.

I watched as he looked for his phone and made a call to an unknown person.

“Yeoboseyo.” He said and reached for my hand on the table. He caressed it while staring at me with a smiley face, “I would like to rent the movie-”

My eyes widened at his word and I quickly reached for his phone. I pressed the button to end the call and he looked at me weirdly.

“Let’s just go in like normal people, oppa.” I insisted, “I don’t want you to do all these big huge sweeping things when it is so unnecessary.”

“Well, Jieun-ah, I don’t do well with standing in line and get a ticket. All those normal stuffs are just not created for me anymore.” He said with a small chuckle.

“You don’t have to.” I barged, “I will go in and get the ticket for you.”

“The will pot us together anyways, babe. So what is the point of hiding so much?”

“Oppa..we have not told Ajusshi about this and I just don’t want people to talk about us like in a bad way from the beginning. I just want to keep it low profile..” I explained.

“Arasso..”

Even though he looked somewhat confused at my offer, he agreed with me.

“Don’t get me wrong, but I am just trying to pick what is best for you. I don’t want you to spend that much money just going to see movie with me and also..people are going to talk about it even worst if only us were in that movie theater together.”

“You are right, babe. Let’s get going then. I don’t want to hold you up late tonight.” He grinned and we took off to the movie theatre in the shopping mall nearby.

 

*******************

 

[ GD p.o.v. ]

This girl is obviously something special.

I thought while smiling like an idiot, watching her get inside the mall from my car. She came up with the idea that she would just went inside of the mall first, get us the tickets and leave it somewhere for me to go pick up once I get there.

I was double-taken back by her today. Once was when she prefered to go and had our first date at just a simple restaurant on the street, she would not even let me pay for the meal. We ended up dividing it up and she paid half with me.

Now, she did not want me to rent the whole movie theatre just for us. I thought girls like it when I do all those romantic huge things for them all these times but I guess I might have found one that is different.

Even though her action surprised me a little bit but it was all in a good way. She sounded like someone that was really genuine and simple.

And I found myself loving it so freaking much.

I parked my car in a private zone on the back of the mall and once I got off of my vehicle, the securities seemed to notice me and came up by my side.

“I am just going to run in real quick.” I informed them and they nodded knowingly before leaded me inside.

Once I got inside of course, I was not wearing any hats or sunglasses like usual so people recognized me right away.

I ignored the crowd that was starting to get bigger and bigger and just got to the movie theatre floor.

I was surprised to see there was not that many people up there since it was still too early for movie night.

The lady at the counter quietly walked up to me and handed me a ticket before leaded me to the right theatre.

I got inside and looked around in the dark. There were people filling up in the front and the movie has already started.

“Oppa.” I heard a whisper coming from the side. I turned and saw Jieun was already sitting comfortably on a cushion chair.

I grinned and scoot my way in. She handed me a popcorn bucket and I placed it on my lap. She seemed really into the movie already as I turned to look at her so I took that as a sign to focus on the screen too.

During the movie, I could not really concentrate. I kept on thinking if I should make a move on her or should I just really focus on watching the movie. I thought she could sense the awkwardness from me too as we often times turned and either one of us would already be looking.

I swallowed hard and gently slide my hand down from the handrest. I placed my hands on her thigh at first and caressed it. She didn’t seem to flinch so I went ahead and wrapped my arm around her shoulder before pulled her close to my side.

I kept my eyes on the screen even though I could feel her glance burning from my side. I heard she lightly giggled before her head landed on my shoulder.

The movie went by like a breeze and we decided to exit the theatre before the light went on to avoid any conflicts.