twenty-two: jealousy

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ GD p.o.v. ]

We went through half-way of the shooting within just an hour and I could not wait for it to just get it over with. I turned slightly and changed my focus as the photographer kept on clicking shutter.

I would turned to the side once in a while and checked up on Jieun. I wondered what is running through her mind right now.

If the situation was switched and I had to be the one who stood to the side, watching her in other guy’s arms, I would be so disturbed and annoyed.

I did not know how could she do that and managed to keep a smile on her face.

I felt really disrespectful toward Jieun throughout the whole photoshoot.The two girls that were shooting with me barely wore anything to cover them up. Their skirts only reached their thighs and the top hardly covered anything. Their hands were like octopuses snaking all over me. Anywhere that could possibly be reached, they did not hesitate to do so.

I would be greatful if their touches only meant in a professional way and wanting absolutely nothing from me but a good picture. But their eyes spoke differently for me. I worked here in this industry for over 10 years, so I could clearly tell which glances were pretended and which weren’t.

“Ugh. For some reasons I could feel like the pictures amazed me.” The producer spoke up when he went to look at the monitor, “I felt like it is not fierce enough and still lack of wildness.”

“Is it because of the light?” The lady who was in charge of lighting said up.

“No. I don’t think so.”

“Maybe the girl’s clothes today are a little bit out of theme.” The stylist spoke up.

“And that’s what I thought.” The producer snapped his finger and walked back to us, “I think you two need to change the clothes.”

“Oppa, I think…..how about just not wearing anything at all? I mean it would fit the theme today perfectly. Better than picking out a new outfit and wasting more time since Jiyong-shi is in hurried.” The girl that was standing to my right spoke up.

I bit my bottom lip nervously and looked over at my girlfriend.

Am I seriously going to have to do this in front of her?

I pouted at her slightly but she lifted up her thumb at me in a cheering gesture.

“You look so handsome.” She mouthed quietly, making me blushed.

When I saw that cheerful smile of her, I felt like could just get through anything.

“I don’t care. Whatever you think would be make the pictures come out good, I am fine with it.” I added, noticing the staffs looked kind of worried at me and Jieun.

“Okay then, take off your top. That is. Leave the bottom. We are not doing nudes or anything like that.” The stylist told the girls and they did so.

I tried to keep my eyes somewhere else while they were taking off their clothes so things would not get awkward. I would consider myself to be someone very professional when it comes to work. I would not mind being topless, doing crazy stuffs or being completely off but I just afraid people, or I preferred to say ‘girls’ would take my true intention wrongly sometimes.

“Oppa, can you put your arms around me a little bit so it kind of cover-”

I cut her off by putting my arms around her then pulled her closer to me. I am not seven or ten anymore, I knew exactly why she asked me to do that but for me, it was just for work. I did not feel anything in any specific ways and it did not make me feel ‘it’ at all even though we were skins to skins.

Another hour went by and the shooting finally had ended. The producer called it off and I let go of the girl right away. I was about to walk out of the set but a hand placed on my shoulder making me stop.

“Oppa, stand here for a little bit. Let me put on my top.” The blonde girl said as she called out her stylist to bring her the clothes. I stood there as a wall covering her up. I was looking at the background behind me the whole entire time when I felt her eyes were burning on me.

Once I took a look down to her face, wondering why she kept on staring. She removed her hands that were covering her chest and acted like she was about to throw her top on.

I heavily sighed before quickly looked away.


 

***********

 

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

I stood there. Totally dumbfounded of what was going on the whole entire time but tried to keep myself together. The last thing I wanted to happen is creating a headline for myself on tomorrow news.

The shot was over after a long enduring of watching them. I wondered if he would feel something. I mean c’mon, he is a guy after all.

How could you be able control yourself when you have topless girls pushed themselves up against you like that?

I groaned, wanting to know what he had running in that little mind of his.

I watched him carefully as he still stood there. Keeping himself in front of the blonde hair girl and kind of using his back to block her from being exposed to others.

He is just trying to be a gentleman, I think.

But then I saw him took a quick look down, I was a bit irritated.

Oh wow. So he is still one of those guys after all.

I held back my frustration back and walked away quietly. I went to the dressing room and just sat there, waiting.

Why am I being so jealous over him when we are not even officially dating?

I tried to shake it off and played it cool. I did not want him to know how much he already is affecting me.

The door was widened open and Hyerim unni followed with Haeyeon unnie walked in. Behind them, of course the infamous G-dragon.

As soon as his face met with mine, he smiled. I returned a smile back but dryly and just quickly looked away.

Namgook oppa walked in, “Jiyong-ah, do you and Jieun-shi need a ride to wherever you want to go or are you taking your personal car?” He asked, holding a phone on his other hand.

“I am going there by myself. Just the two of us.” Jiyong oppa repiled.

And Namgook oppa put his phone back up to his ear before said, “Okay. Bring Jiyong’s car to the set.”  He ordered and turned to ask Jiyong oppa which car we would prefer.

“Babe, when I am done changing, we will leave right away. Okay?” He turned to me and I slightly nodded.

Jiyong oppa soon was back in his casual outfit and stood in front of me. He offered me his hand to pull me up from my chair and I took it. He held my hand tightly as if I am going to run away and then we walked out.

“Where do you want to go, princess?” He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to his body.

“I don’t know.” I sighed, looking down at my feet.

I heard him lightly chuckled and his lips were firmly pressed against my temple as he tightened his grip on me.

“I guess I will decide where we should go then.”