twenty: tell me something

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

I sighed as I sat back down on the couch with Hyerim unnie.

“What’s wrong, Jieun?” She asked me while putting some of the clothes that were not used on the stage back in a bag.

“Why boys are so stubborn?” I replied her with a question.

She chuckled and shook her head, “So I figure he did not eat them?”

“Yea, he did not. He said he was not hungry but he will eat them after finished up shooting.” I explained, “What is the big difference between just eat it right now before you go on the stage and after you come back? It only differences by a minute or two there. I don’t get it. What if he fainted in the middle of the show because he did not eat anything.”

“Yah, why you sound so worrying about his being all of the sudden?” Hyerim unnie tested, “Don’t tell me you guys are already a thing?”

“No..not yet...” I lied, crossing my arms together, “I don’t know, unnie. Maybe. I don’t know. How about of ‘kind of’. Yeah that’s right. Kind of.”

“What do you mean ‘kind of’, Jieun?”

“It’s complicated.” I easily answered, “However, the fact is that he already started to disagreeing with me on a simple topic like this. How come we would make it through together when we are actually something.”

“Jieun-ah, you are killing me here.” She sighed, “You need to tell me what is really going on between you two.”

“Okay. okay.” I gave up, “He asked me to be his girlfriend.”

She stared at me with a questioning look, “What?”

“He asked me if I want to date.” I simply said.

“Oh my godness.” Hyerim unnie gasped and her hands went up to .

“Unnie..why are you acting like it is such a big deal..?” I looked at her weirdly, “I thought you might assume that already since you know..the news and stuff.”

“Yah, with someone like Jiyong that is a very very huge deal.” She added, “He never really do the ‘ask a girl out’ thing. He never really specified his relationship with any girls before. Not that I knew of. This is totally so not him.” She chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief at me.

“So what do you mean by that? Should I be worried?” I asked, feeling a little sick in my stomach.

“Oh yea, you should.” She nodded, “You should be worry that he is seriously going to do anything for you from now. No matter what it is to keep you and don’t even think about getting away.”

I felt relief as I breathed out loudly, “Unnie..you scared me for a second there.”

“No wonder why you wanted to know so much of his love life in the past yesterday.” She winked at me, “Tsk. Tsk.”

“Well, I have to inform myself before I jumped into some other conclusions with him.” I said with a ‘duh’ tone.

While watching Jiyong oppa on the stage through the monitor inside the dressing room, I could not help it but thought back to yesterday.

 

**flash back**

As we got inside of Hyerim unnie’s car, I kept my eyes on her. She buckled up and started the engine then drove off the driveway.

“Unnie, so what about those two girls you mentioned to me before.”

“Oh.” She said, “Which one you want to know first?”

“I don’t care whichever one is fine.”

“Well, let’s go with the one that came first then.” She chuckled, “I don’t remember actually what year. GD and Kiko were kind of ‘dating’ for a while but yeah, some said they were but some said only Jiyong was feeling something toward her.”

“Okay..” I frowned, not liking how it started already.

What an idiot if he picked to stay in a one-sided love, you would only ended up getting yourself hurt.

“He really like really liked her back then. Maybe it was because she was the first girl ever that got him interested since Bigbang debuted. It was like his first love after being this famous and this successful.” She explained before paused a little, “He set his expectation so high that time since he thought any girls would want to be with him. But it seemed like she was already with someone else but she never told GD before.”

“She is a very bad girl....” I whispered.

Hyerim unnie nodded, “I know. She was really bad.That bad. GD did not know it for the first year. They were kind of hanging around each other but then on the second year-”

“Wait, they kept it on like that for two years?”

“Oh yeah, they did. And even though after he found out that she had been lying to him all those times. What he said was he already liked her, he could not just stop it so he waited for them to break up.”

“Well..that sounds like a very sad love story. I feel bad for him.”

“Don’t be.” Hyerim unnie cut me off immediately, “Because later then, he dated Nana too. So it was kind of like a fair-fair on both side but not to Nana and Kiko’s boyfriend.”

“Oh my gosh.” I gasped, throwing my head back on the head rest. I could not believe the fact that his relationship was as complicated as it seemed like in a drama.

“Things get pretty ugly when Jiyong’s private instagram account got hacked and his photo with Nana were out in public. Kiko all of the sudden felt like she was being betrayed by GD so she approached Nana.” She continued, “And then of course, Nana broke up with GD right after. From that time on, he just gave up on dating. We could not say it either GD or Kiko or someone else’s fault. Like no one really knows exactly what caused GD to do that and why Kiko did that either. You can try and ask GD yourself.”

“Nah..it’s not my business and it’s not like I need to know that bad.” I lied.

“Oh really, hm? I hope so too.” She teased me before we arrived at the mall.

**end of flashback**

 

“Well, I am glad to see him finally do what normal people do.” Hyerim unnie said jokingly, referring to his weird relationship in the past.

The show ended and the boys are walking back to the room.

“Jieun-ah, Jiyong is in his room now.” I heard Hannah unnie’s voice announced as she walked into the room, “I bet he is probably looking for you right now.” She added and went to help Hyerim unnie packing.

“Well then that is his problem.” I shrugged, still kind of a little mad at him for not listening and being stubborn.

“Woah, what is going on here?”

I turned my head and saw Seungri oppa and Daesung oppa walked in, “I could feel someone’s ‘madness’ in the air.” Daesung oppa joked, making everyone burst into laughter.

“Someone is a little upset at your leader.” Hyerim unnie pointed out.

“I am not.” I muttered, “Not me.”

“Okay. okay.” Hyerim unnie said, putting her hands up in defenses, “No need to get all upset at me too, Jieun.”

Later, more people began to walk into the room to get their stuffs and all the staffs were packing so they would be ready to leave when the van got here.

I remained on the couch, kind of waiting for Jiyong oppa to come to me but he still did not. Only his manager showed up to gather his stuff from the room. I gave up and went to help Hannah unnie packing.

He probably left already to go hang out with his people somewhere, forgetting that I am still here. I thought.

I was shoving all the stuff into the bag with anger when arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back.

I smelled the familiar scent and recognized it right away, “Let go~” I whined, trying to unwrap Jiyong oppa’s arms.

“How was my performance? Did you watch me?”

I pouted, “Nope. I did not.”

“Oh yeah, she did with all of us. She even got those dreamy eyes whenever the camera focused on you.” Hyerim unnie scoffed.

“No. I did not. I was just pretend like I was watching. That is.” I explained, a little bit irritated at how people were teasing me about him.

I heard Jiyong oppa chuckled and his arms tightened, “Are you mad at me?” He asked, trying to sound cute.

“Ugh. Hyung, seriously. Could you go do this somewhere else. Ugh!” Seungri oppa hissed, annoying at us.

“My eyes!!” Deasung oppa also added.

Jiyong oppa ignored the comments and continued, “I ate your food, baby.”

“Baby?! EWWWWWW” I heard others groaned out loud. Not being able to stand the scene, some of them made their ways out immediately.

I turned around and realized how close we were since my face was only a few inches away from him.

If it would have been before, I would be so shy and blush all over. But now that I knew he was obsessed with me just as much as I am to him, I felt like I got this him under my controls.

“You did, huh?”

“Yep. I did.” He nodded, “So don’t be mad at me pleaseee.”

“I am not mad at you.” I said, innocently.

“Yes you are.”

“Nope.”

“Yep, you clearly are, baby.”

“Well! Yeah, I am!” I suddenly changed my tone, making his eyes widened, “Oppa! You have to eat before you go on the stage. I don’t care if you are hungry or not. What if you faint on the stage because you did not eat?! And what if you get hurt and have to go to the hospital?! You work almost every day from morning till midnight, you can’t just not eat because you are not feeling like it!”

He went into a shock mode for awhile at my non-stop ranting but then a really big smile slowly appeared on his face, “Aww, look at you being all worried like a real girlfriend.”

“Who says I am your girlfriend?” I murmured, “I am not yet. And I can change my mind very soon.”

“Ugh, baby. I am sorry.” He immediately apologized, while rubbing my back with his big hand, “Please forgive me and I will listen to you from now. I promise.”

“I will forgive you but you have to start eating breakfast from now.” I pouted, “Promise?”

I stuck out my pinky at him and we did the promise gesture.

I smiled and blushed a little when he pulled me in for a hug. I hid my face in his chest and exhaled his cologne smell deeply as if I wanted it to remain inside of me for the next five hours.

He just smells that good, don’t blame me.

“Oppa, I think this is good enough. People are watching.” I whispered, pulling away from him.

He chuckled and kept his hand behind my back as I turned around and continued helping Hyerim unnie.

“Yah..you guys..I can’t even right now.” Hyerim unnie said, shaking her head.

“I never seen you like this, Jiyong-ah. It is weird.” Namgook (Jiyong’s manager) oppa said up.

“I am like this when I am around girls, hyung. Not when I am around guys. That’s why.” He chuckled.

“Oppa.” I called, “Do you have any schedule today after this?”

“Umm, I think I have a photoshoot after this and that’s all.” Jiyong oppa replied, “Why? Want to go do something?”

“Nah..it’s okay, oppa. You are busy.” I sighed and looked away.

Ugh...I was just planning to have a day to get to know him better. For the first time in this week, I don’t have my day packed with schedules and things to get done.

And as if Jiyong oppa could read my mind, he said up, “But I want to do something with you. How about you go to the set with me? It would only take me less than an hour to get the shooting done.”

“Oh, can I go though?” I asked, not sure if they would let just anyone into the set.

“Of course you can. You are my girlfriend, they would not dare to say no.”

“Ohhh.” I nodded, knowingly.

When I did not say anything back, I noticed how he keep on smirking at me and said, “What?”

“So you admit it huh?” He chuckled, “That you are my girlfriend.”

“I did not say anything.” I shook my head, crossing my arms at him.

“But you did not refuse it either.”

I did not know what else to say so we just kept staring at each other.

“Ugh, please!” Hyerim unnie shouted, “Go do this somewhere else away from my eyes please!! I don’t have a boyfriend for myself and this is just torturing to watch!”