two: first meet

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

My heart was racing so fast as Hyerim unnie pulled in the drive way of a huge modern building. I could not believe I am working for such a huge company and I could not wait to learn new stuff from this place for the next 3 months. 

We got off of the car and Hyerim unnie leaded me inside the building. We got in the elevator and went up to the highest floor. There were 11 floors and the ride up to the 11th was the longest 10 seconds I had ever experienced. 

I was going back and forth in my mind, that if I want it to get there quickly or I just want something to go wrong with the elevator and we would never had to see Sajangnim. 

As the elevator opened, I fixed my hair for a little and also checked myself at the mirror wall inside the elevator for the last time. Who would not want to look their best in front of your new boss that was going to be paying you?

"Ready?"

"Yes." I breathed out. 

We stepped out of the elevator and I could smell the office scent. The cold air from the air condition hit me and made me shivered. It was very quiet but all of the sudden a huge laughter filled up the whole floor. It was a man voice and I guess it belong to Sajangnim. 

"I think Sajangnim has a guest right now. Let me check."

Hyerim unnie knocked at the door and the masculine voice replied, "Is Jieun here?" 

"Yes, sir. I am bringing her in, shall I?"

"Go ahead." 

 

***********

[ GD p.o.v. ]

After the recording was over, each of the members separated to go do their things. Top and Taeyang decided to go watch the movie together then ate at the mall near their apartments. Seungri and Deasung had to leave right away to the airport, they had to catch the flight to Japan for their CF shooting tomorrow morning.

However, I decided to stop by at the office before I went home and completed my daily routine. 

Parking my white Lamborghini in front of the door since I was just going to make a quick run in, I got off of the car and felt pairs of eyes were on me. 

"GD!!!"

"Jiyong-ahhh"

"GDRAGONN!!"

Running into the building, avoiding a flash light, I took of my shades and hat as I was inside. I got in the elevator and went to the highest floor of the building where Sajangnim's office was. 

The elevator stopped and the door opened, I walked out with a hand in my pocket and stood at the door. I grabbed my keycard from the pocket and swipe though the lock on the door.

[the conversation with 'italics' are spoken in Korean.]

"Jiyong?"

Sajangnim said, looking up from his table and greeted me.

"How are you doing sir."

"I am doing good. Did you see the news this morning?"

I sighed, knowing exactly what was this conversation leading to, "Yes, sir."

"You know, Jiyong-ah. It is getting really annoying." I nodded as in agreement with him, "This dating issue is getting really out of control. This morning I got a call from MBC and you know what they said to me?"

"What, sir?" I asked before took a seat in front of him.

"They asked me about the rumours between you and that Sulli kid." He sighed, shaking his head, "What is up with that? Like c'mon. Someone like you? With that type of girl?"

Sighed.

Sulli was like a little sister to me. Even though Sajangnim did not really happy with the fact that we were starting to hang out more often and go places together along with a huge group of friends, he know I would never go that far with someone like her. She could only just be a sister to me.

"Really, Jiyong-ah. Just please find a right girl, date her, get marry already. So this kind of gossip would stop." Sajangnim said jokingly. 

"I know, sir. And trust me, I would die to have someone by my side right now but it is just too hard to find one." I explained, leaning back a little, "How about you just help me out."

Sajangnim started to laugh and he threw an eraser at me, "Help yourself! and next time please, Jiyong if you are going to be in relationship again please make it clear to the press and confirmed it. I am tired of receiving a phone call about your dating life. Make me feel like a father of a playboy son."

"Yes, sir." I chuckled.

*knock knock*

Our conversation got cut when there were a soft knock at the door, "Is Jieun here?"

Jieun? 

"Yes, sir. I am bringing her in, shall I?"

I recognised that voice right away, it was our head of stylist, Hyerim Noona.

"Go ahead." Sajangnim repiled with an ease which was surprising to me.

Normally if he would ever had a guest, he would not easily let them in his private office unless they were a member of any groups in our company, we would have a keycard to this room. 

Actually, He would tell the guests to even go wait for him in the other room next to his office but this time was probably the first time I had ever seen him let the staff in his office.

"Jieun is new to our company. I am thinking about hiring her to our stylist team."

As if he could read my mind, Sajangnim cleared up, "Oh, she is?"

"Yea but I am not letting her work with you guys just so you know. She is still very young and-"

"Pretty?" I teased, smirking at him.

"Well, you will see. But yeah, I doubt her parents would be very happy, knowing she end up being one of you guys' girlfriend as she is working here."

I laughed, "So she is very pretty then?"

Before Sajangnim could answer or yell at me for teasing him, a sound of heels clicking on the wooden floor was echoing in the room. I turned around and my heart basically stopped working for a short period of time.

Literally, with the softest voice I had ever heard my whole life, a young girl that was standing next to Hyerim Noona spoken up, "Anyonghaseyo."

Her Korean accent was not that strong, meaning she did not have Korean as her first language but once she straighten up from her greeting bow, I could feel the temperature in the cold room raising. 

I could not tell what actual nationality she was from but there was really something about they way she look. She was not just pretty, but it was a uniquely pretty and her legs, don't even have me talk about it. 

Damn her for wearing such a short dress and heels. They emphasised her figure even better. And her skins, it was exactly how you would define 'milky white'. It was not just a deadly pale but it seemed so smooth and clear even though she was standing many steps away from me. 

The way every features of her brighten up the room was just incredible. 

I turned around, facing Sajangnim with a big smile on my face, "I kinda like this one." I whispered jokingly at him.