seventeen: put on the show

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

 

 

The show had ended perfectly and I walked down the stage. The staffs were already lined up, waiting to congrat us.

“You guys did good!”

“Good job, bigbang!”

“Bigbang go go!!”

“Thank you for your hard works.” I thanked them back as I walked pass them all.

At the end of the walking way, I noticed Sajangnim was standing in front of our dressing room. He was waiting for us with a white towel in his hand.

He handed me the towel and pat me gently on my back, “Good job, Jiyong-ah. I am so proud of you!”

He gave me a warm bro-hug and then we both pulled away, “Did Jieun watch the performance?” I asked.

“Talk about Jieun. Do you have any schedule after this?”

“I don’t think so.” I turned around and looked for my manager, “Hyung! Do I have any schedules next?” I shouted.

“No. This is it for you today.” My manager hyung replied back and disappeared into the dancer’s dressing room.

“What’s wrong, Sajangnim? Do you have anything to talk to me?”

“Yes, I do. Follow me, Jiyong.” He told me before walked outside the backstage area.

We walked to the other side of the building and went into one of the empty dressing room.

“Seem like this is really important, you could not wait to call me over to your office and talk about it there.” I joked, wiping my wet hair with a towel.

“It’s not going to take long.” He began, “I want to know what is going on between you two?”

Without having to say the name, I knew right away who he was talking about.

“I think I am starting to like her.” I admitted.

“Okay…” He merely nodded and fixed his cap awkwardly.

“At first I did not know that I am going to like her this much. I was just planning to and stuff like that but then I think right now, she is kind of mad at me.”

“Really?” He raised his eyebrows, “Jiyong-ah, this is not going to be good. You guys haven’t even started dating yet and you already got her upsetting at you.”

“I know…” I groaned, throwing my head back, “She has been avoiding me for week now. I was planning to talk it out with her today and see what’s up.”

“Good. Let me know what is going on and if you are going to start dating her, make sure to let me know before take her out in public. Alright?”

I nodded, “Thank you, Sajangnim. Seriously, thank you.”

“It’s okay, Jiyong-ah.” He smiled, “You are a good boy, I know that and also you make YG this successful so you are half the boss as I am.”

We both bursted into a huge laughter and made our way out of the room. Sajangnim left right after because he had to go to a meeting with the producer who scheduled our upcoming world tour.

Meanwhile, I made my way back to the other side of the building where we came from. Everyone seemed to start packing and getting ready to leave.

“Oh, Jiyong-ah. I put your clothes on the dancers’ dressing room. We are putting the stuff away in the singer’s room and all the dancers already left so hurry up. Go get change, your van is coming soon.”

“Thank you, Noona. I will hurry up.” I jogged to the dancers’ dressing room.

I got in and no one was in there so I started to take off my shirt. I looked around for a new towel to wipe my sweat.

I heard the door widened open and at first, I thought it was Hannah unnie coming in to get some stuffs. I turned around and was going to ask her for a towel.

“Noona, do you have a-”

My eyes widened as it was not Hannah noona who was standing at the door.

“I am so sorry. I just forget my phone here.”

“Jieun.” I rushed by her side and pulled her in the room before closed the door behind me.

“Jiyong-si, I really have to go. The other staffs are all waiting for me in the van.” Jieun mumbled, not making an eye contact with me.

“I told you before not to call me like that.” I frowned, “Call me oppa.”

“Arasso, oppa. So can you step out of my way now, I have to go.”

“No.” I said with a more determining tone, “Since you are here, we need to talk about something.”

She avoided looking at me in the eyes, “But I don’t have anything to talk to you.” She mumbled.

“But I do.” I started, “I like you.”

She finally looked up at me and her face reddened, “I like you too..” I smiled at her reply, “You are a really kind brother and you are always so nice to everyone.”

I shooked my head, “No. I did not mean it like that. I mean it like ‘I like you’ like I want you to be my girlfriend. Like that kind of like.”

She stared at me with a serious expression on her face, “Oppa, this is not funny anymore.”

“It is not supposed to be funny either.” I held her glances, “I am being death serious, Jieun.”

She chuckled and shook her head in disbelief, “I don’t get it. I don’t get anything about you at all.”

“What do you mean?”

“You are so like..unreliable.” She scoffed, “How do you think it would make me feel when you flirted with me and then went off to hang around other girls all night long. Not even give a single crap about where I went but then came back again, saying stuff like my presence calmed you down and tried to kiss me and then brought another girl over. Loving her up in front of my face and everyone else and then come to me today saying you think you like me.”

I stood on my place and just speechless.

“And I feel like such a crazy fangirl over you because I got so jealous when I don’t even have a right to be.” She added.

“Then date me. So you have the right to be jealous over me.”

“Oppa, I am not that easy like all the girls you slept with.” She implied.

“I did not say you are.” I said, “Heck, you are probably the first girl I officially asked to be my girlfriend before I took them out on the date. I don’t do this type of stuffs normally.”

She seemed to soften up her expression a little bit at my words.

“I just want to let you know from now, I am being very serious about us. And I asking you if you want to give me a chance to be your boyfriend.”

“..I can’t give you the answer like right now, oppa.” She breathed out.

I stepped closer to her and surprised that she did not back away. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me, “It’s fine. I understand.”

“If you can wait, I mean I am not going to lie because I know deep down I like you too...probably just same as how you like me but I want to take things slow between us.”

“Arasso.” I said, “But meanwhile I am the number on right? No other guys beside me in your life right now.”

She chuckled and wrapped her arms around my neck loosely, “It depends on your acting. If you are a good boy, then maybe. But if no, then nope.”

I playfully nudged her nose with my index finger and then placed my finger underneath her chin. I lifted her face up to my level, “So now what are we?”

“I don’t know.” She smirked, “Best friends?”

“Best friends?” I grinned and pulled her in for a hug, “Best friend that can do this?”

I smirked and quickly gave her a small peck on her left cheek.

This is probably the best ing feeling I have ever had.