fifteen: another one

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

After we got done picking up my stuffs at the store, the guard bought them back to my apartment for me. We left right away to the office. The ride there was quiet and awkward. I pretended to be busy, texting on my phone when I don’t even have someone to talk to.

I was just basically fixing my calendar and marked my work dates. I did anything that could make me look busy but my head was not cooperating with my actions.

All I could think about was what is really going on between me and Jiyong oppa. I did not know why he had to do all this when he probably did not expect much out of it.

What is the point?

If he wanted to take things serious between us, why last night he played around with those girls just right after he flirted with me and got me all excited over him.

He knew that I could see that. It was not like we were not in the same place and I wouldn’t remember him as we walked out of the room.

Or could it be that he was just trying to test me if I get jealous or not?

I mean why would he feel the need to do that? If he wanted to know how I really felt toward him, he could have just asked me like how normal people would do.

Stop it, Jieun-ah. You are thinking about something that is incredible to happen, knock some senses into your head and get yourself back together.

Brother. Just Brother, Jieun. Keep that in mind.


 

********************

 

My first day at work went almost perfect, I got to meet Gummy unnie and Bommie unnie. They were so kind and fun to be around. We exchanged each other number and planned to go grab something to eat together sometimes.

I was started to get exhausted. I wake up really early in the morning and had not gotten a chance to take a nap. My eyes were ready to close anytimes soon and plus the outside was getting dark. The temperature in the fitting room was very nice. It was a perfect for a long nap.

I plopped down lifelessly on the couch and almost dozed off.

“Jieun-ah! We have one more fitting to go.” Hyerim unnie walked over and pulled my up from the couch.

I sighed before threw my hair into a messy bun. I helped her separated out the clothes from the bag to each members. We paired up the outfit and hang them up in order of the performance.

The door pushed open and guys entered the room. Top oppa came basically in his pajamas. Meanwhile, Daesung oppa and Taeyang oppa were wearing clothes straight from the variety show they just got done filming Seungri oppa was running a little behind and there he was.

The trouble maker.

Jiyong oppa walked in with a messy hair and a pair of reading glasses on. Behind him there were two women, one of them was Hannah unnie, the makeup artist and the other one is unknown. She was tall and skinny, model lookalike and she got a curly red hair. She looked like she was around Jiyong oppa’s ages too.

I was surprised that once his eyes met mine, he did not even bother to say ‘hi’ or looked at me now. All his attention was turned toward the unknown ‘lady’ that came in with him.

I felt a little bit upset but then I shook it off.

We are not dating so what is the point of me getting this feeling toward him.

“Okay. boys let’s do this fast. I have separated each of you’s outfits on the rack. There were name tag on all of them and please go try it on. And if there is anything you don’t like or want to fix about the certain outfit, come to me or Jieun. We will note it down or fix it so it would be ready in time for the real fitting day.” Hyerim unnie announced and seemed like the boys got it right away.

They probably did this so many times already before. I sat down on the chair and just lazily looked around.

“How is Jieun-si doing today?” Top oppa asked as he walk passed me to his rack.

“Just fine. A little bit tired and need of a long nap.” I said with a really tired voice while getting up.

“How was your shopping with Jiyong?” He smirked.

Of course, Jiyong oppa would tell everyone about us, “It was just fine. Normal grocery shopping. Nothing really happened.”

“That is not what I heard.”

I sighed, “It’s nothing, oppa.”

“He likes you, doesn’t he?” Top oppa teased again, making me groan.

“He doesn’t. I mean look at him.” I scoffed, “He already has someone taking care of his outfit for him over there.”

I eyed Jiyong oppa and the red haired girl as they seemed to be enjoying each other company. She was helping him pick which outfit to try on first and helping him with the accessories.

“Well, true.” Top oppa agreed, “I guess I was wrong after all.” He chuckled before left to the changing room.

I knew it should not bother me what Top oppa just said, but it really does.

For some reasons, I wished he would say like ‘Oh no, they are just friends. He told us he really likes you.” or something else along that line. But I guessed I need to wake up and faced the reality.

Someone like Jiyong could get any girls he would ever want. He had tons of connections with them and why would I even think he will be interested in me.

I stared and just stared at them. Laughing, talking and whispering into each other’s ears. Seemed like all the he did to me was just same as how he did to them.

How many more times do I have to see this kind of scene to make me realize that he doesn’t feel a bit toward me?