fourteen: confusion

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ GD p.o.v. ]

“Yes, but today I have you with me. So at least I have something to be happy about.” I smirked.

I pressed the gas pedal when the green light came. I noticed Jieun’s facial expression changed as her smile dropped and she looked away.

“What’s wrong” I asked up, feeling a little bit concerned.

“..I was just a little bit dizzy.”

“Oh, really?” I said, “Want to lay down a little bit, I will wake you up when we got there.”

Gently, I moved my hand and placed them half way up her thigh while I was driving.

I could feel she flinched from my touch but didn’t move.

The car ride went by smoothly for the next fifteen minutes and we have arrived. I parked in the front of the parking lot and looked around for my securities.

As I noticed them coming closer, I unbuckled and reached over to Jieun that was sleeping. I unbuckled her belt, trying not to wake her up.

But her she opened her eyes half-way through and our face were only inches apart. Lucky for me, my car got a tint car window so the people from the outside could not see through.

“What are you doing..?” Jieun murmured in a sleepy voice.

“I was just going to help you unbuckle. We are here.”

I took up the space between us and moved my face closer to hers. I stared into her eyes while switching down to her lips and back up again. I bit my bottom lips and her chest rise as if she was trying to catch her breath.

I was going to kiss her but then she pulled away. “Oppa, let’s not do this.” She said and quickly got out of the car.

I smiled to myself, she was as red as a tomato when I got closer to her. She obviously wanted to kiss me back but she was just playing hard to get. And dang it, I love when girls do that. It made things way more exciting than it already was.

We got out of the car and I handed my key to one of the guard. I was wearing any shades or mask to hide my face so the people around started to notice me.

I placed my hand behind Jieun’s back as we entered the store. There were four guards walking with us, two on the left and two on the right side.

As we got inside there was already some people following us from behind, I told the guard that I wanted some privacy so they knew to stop the fans from coming inside.

It was still early in the morning so not that many people were in the store. Most of them are old people and they did not bother to stalk us around.

I grabbed the cart and followed Jieun down the aisle

“Is there anything specific that you are looking for?” I asked up as we walked further into the store.

“Just..essentials.”

“How about we went down the bathroom stuff aisle first?”

She nodded as in reply and I lead her.

***************

 

[Jieun p.o.v. ]

Shopping was normally one of the things I loved to do, but for some reasons it had became so boring and anxious today. I did not know what to say or how to act anymore from what happened in the car.

I had never have a guy that close up with me and was not my boyfriend. Heck, the furthest thing me and my ex boyfriend ever did was a peck on each other’s cheek. I never kissed him on the lips since we started dating when I was only sixteen.

I had so many thoughts in my mind as we walked down the bathroom essential aisle. I did not know what should I say or should I ask him about all the questions that I had in my mind? I felt that that was going to be a bad idea since we were in public place.

Even though there were not that many people in here, the store had a glass wall so the people could see us from the outside too.

The last thing I want right now is to get a picture of us all over the internet, being in a dangerously close distance to one another.

“What is that on your little mind?”

I turned, looking at Jiyong oppa with furrowed eyebrows.

“What are you thinking about?”

“Nothing.” I simply replied and looked for a shower and bath gel.

I put the stuff in the cart and Jiyong oppa was the one who pushed it around. It almost seemed like we are dating the way he acted around me.

What is this really?

“Are you mad at oppa?”

“No..I am not.” I lied.

I am beyond mad at him. I am mad, frustrated, annoyed and confused. All the emotions are packing up inside of me and it is all because of him.

Now I got it why Ajusshi said it would be better for me to stay away from him at the first place.

“Then why are you being so quiet like this?”

“I am always like this..” I said dryly.

“Jieun-ah, tell me.” He repeated, starting to sound upset.

“Can we just hurry up and get this over with? I have to catch an appointment with Gummy unnie and Bommie unnie at noon.”

“Are you mad that I was with other girls last night?”

My breath hitched. What is going to be his reaction if I say ‘yes’? Will that mean we are dating? And am I even in a position to get upset when he was playing around with other girls?

Lucky me, I didn’t have to answer his question when his phone began to ring from his pocket. I turned back and focused on what I was doing and let him had his privacy.

“What’s up, hyung.”

I hated the fact that I still wanted to eavesdrop his conversation.

For once, Jieun-ah learned to control your behavior about this guy.

“I am busy right now, hyung-ah. I will call you back later.” He said while looking around, “I am at the store.”

So I bet the person asked him where he is.

“I am at the store, hyung with my girlfriend.” He repeated.

I almost choked on my own breath at his words.

Girlfriend?

Ugh. Why does he have to make things more complicated to me than it already was? Now how am I supposed to act when he mentioned me to others as his girlfriend?

Is that his simple way of saying let’s date? Or what?

He then exchanged a few more word with the person who was on the other line before he hang up.

“You are doing a fitting with us today, Jieun?” He asked, as if nothing had ever happened.

“Yea, I guess I am.”

“Cool.” He grinned, “Don’t get jealous if I changed in front of Noona. You know I only have my eyes on you.”