thirteen: the playboy

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

I couldn’t hide a smile on my face as I walked down the stairs. My legs were still shaken up from what that had just happened. We decided that I would be the one who walked out first and then a little later Jiyong oppa will show up so people don’t get us wrong.

Ugh. I really am falling for this guy.

The way he talked to me, caressed my hands and his words. He was so smooth. But as much as I wanted to think that he only did all that because he genuinely felt something toward me, I had to admit he might just did that same as how he did with any other girls.

And of course, who would want to end up getting heartbroken.

My foot reached the last step and it felt like something was knocked out of me. Seemed like reality just hit me hard. I am back where I was and where I belonged too.

“Jieun-ah!”

I swallowed hard, knowing exactly whose voice was that.

“Ajusshi..” I walked over to his table.

“Where have you been?” He muttered.

“I get lost a little bit on my way to the bathroom.”

He seemed to believe what I said and brushed it off cooly, “Alright then. Sit with us.”

I sat down on the couch in between Ajusshi and Hyerim unnie.

“Anyways, has anyone seen Jiyong?” Teddy oppa said up.

I pretended like I did not hear the whole conversation and just keep on looking around. I asked the waitress for a glass of water and took a big gulp out of it.

“He is over there.” Deasung oppa finally said, pointing over to the counter.

I followed his pointing guide and almost choked in my water.

And There he was.

Of course, just like I thought, he was surrounded by girls from every angles already. It had not been an hour yet after he was flighting with me. But now, he was already flirting with someone else.

My blood was boiling from the inside and I bit down hard on my bottom lip. So I was right, he flirted with any other girls just same as how he did with me.

I forced myself to watch him dancing around with the girls, sharing drinks from their glasses and his arms wrapped around their waists.

I did not know why but every actions of him now became matters. My heart ached a little bit when I saw him with other girls when I should not be. We were not even dating and just had a small-chit chat together. I was too ahead of myself and thought it was leading to something else.

He really did have an amazing impact over girls. He knew how to get them to feel that type of way. I had to be more careful around him from now.

He is really dangerous.

I only get a chance to be with him for a night and I could feel myself starting to fall for him.

So far, it had been such an amazing night and the cook-out had not even started. I was so not in the mood to do anything and all I wanted was just go back to my apartment and threw in my comfy pajamas onesie.

 

************

 

The next day morning went by like a breeze, I went with Ajusshi in the early morning to get my car and drove myself home for the first time. It took me awhile to get used to the road and knew how to look at the gps.

As soon as I got home, I went to get changed and planned to go pick up some groceries first before I go to the office.

I stood outside of my door, waiting for the elevator and when the doors opened, I could not believe who I saw.

You got to be kidding me, god!

I somehow wanted to disappear right at the moment. This is going to be the most awkward elevator ride I ever had.

“Did you leave early last night? I did not see you around where we were doing the cookout.” Jiyong oppa started the conversation as soon as the elevator door shut.

I could already felt his eyes were burning on me as I avoided making conversation, “Yea. It was too late for me and I still don’t get used to the time so I went home and sleep.”

Ugh. Jieun-ah, you don’t need to give him that much information about yourself. It sounds almost like you cares. - I thought.

“Oh..so where are you going now?”

“I am going to a store.” I said, shortly and my bottom lips.

“Perfect then. I was going to go to the store too and then to the office.”

I kept quiet and just flashed him a small smile as in saying ‘good to know but not that I wanted to know’

“I can take you.” He offered but I refused.

“No, it’s okay.” I said, “I don’t want you to drop my off after since you are going to the office.” I made up a excuse based on a totally lies. He did not really have to drop me off after since I was going to go to the office anyways but I just did not want to go with him.

“Why not? We both are going to the same places and I heard you are coming to the office today too from Sajangnim.”

Dang it, Ajusshi.

Thank god, the elevator had finally arrived at the parking floor. The door slowly slided open and I thought I was going blind.

There were flashlight coming from every directions followed with a loud scream.

“Ugh.” I heard Jiyong oppa groaned, “You have no choice. You are coming with me, Jieun. It’s too dangerous for you to go places alone after this.”

“What do you mean? They are not here for me. There are here for you and why-”

Before I could even get to finish my sentences, I got pulled out of the elevator. Strong pair of arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer.

The flash light from the camera was extremely bright that I couldn’t even keep my eyes open. I thought Jiyong oppa noticed that as I felt a hands hovered over my eyes.

We walked through the crowd together and I could hear the fans screaming oppa’s name. A little bit later the guards came and helped us out of the busy crowd.

Jiyong oppa opened the passenger side door for me, and gently nudged me in. With the situation we were in that moment, I was a better choice to just leave like that than get through the crowd and looked for my car.

The driver’s side door loudly shut making me jump, “Ugh. For god sake, give me some privacy.”

I heard him breathed out angrily and started to hook the horn.

The guards were pushing the people out of the way and around ten minutes later, we finally drove out to the main street.

“Sorry about that.” Jiyong oppa said.

I turned to him and awkwardly replied, “It’s okay.”

He seemed mad and tense up.

For the first time, I had ever seen him this upset but I could tell he was trying to hold it back. I felt sorry for him and I normally could not stand being around upsetting people. I always wanted to help them to feel better.

I swallowed up my pride and the anger I had from last night. I thought of him as one of my brother.

“Oppa.” I said.

“Hm?” He shortly replied.

“What are you getting at the store?”

“Nothing.”

“What?” I looked at him.

“I just heard from Sajangnim you are going to the store today and I think it would be safer for you to go with me.” He said with a monotone voice.

“Oh…” I mumbled, “Okay..”

He was so much different from how he was last night. I bet the paparazzi things really upset him so much. I wanted to make him feel better but I was too scared I am going to end up getting yelled at.

Another ten minutes went by and the atmosphere was growing more and more tense.

“Oppa.” I called out, not being able to handle the quietness anymore.

“Yea?”

“Are you upset?” I asked, turning my whole body to his way and paid my whole attention to him.

In the same time we came across the red light and finally, he turned and looked at me.

“Not really.” He said, “Why? Do I look that upset?”

“Yes, you do…”

He let out a loud chuckle, “Sorry, I probably scared you, didn’t I.”

“A little bit…” I admitted, “You look kinda grumpy with just a straight face.”

“Sorry, Jieun-ah. Oppa just get annoyed very easily.” He said and his hands went up to caress my hair.

“It’s okay…” I mumbled.

“I usually get even more frustrated.”

“Really?”

“Yes, but today I have you with me. So at least I have something to be happy about.”