ten: party pooper

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ GD p.o.v. ]

For the first time ever, I was super not-excited for a party. Indeed, I was very nervous and anxious. What happened a few hours ago was totally kaos. I was still shaken up from it.

How am I going to be able to face Jieun after what happened? Only god knew how long she had been standing there and listening to us. 

Everything wouldn't have gotten so out of hands if I knew better and controlled myself. But who would be able to, I mean I am a guy. What do most guys do when suddenly a girl strips in front of them? 

And yeah, that exaclty what Dain did.

She did not just strip herself the second I welcomed her inside, but she basically was asking for it. It had been a while since I slept with someone too. So it was even harder for me to restrain myself. 

It was not that I felt anything toward her. Not at all.

Heck, I was even thinking about other things while I was on top of her. But it felt like a full bottle of energy drink being poured on me after I got that oppurtunity to let loose.

But now, the problem was that not only that I had to deal with Dain after what had happened between us. I also had to find a chance to explain it to Jieun. For some weird reasons, I cares so much about how I would appear to her and how she would think about me. I

s that weird? or Do I just want to look good in front of someone who is way younger than me and have them look up to me as a role model?

Sighed.

I really don't know why am I caring more than I should be.

"Jiyong-ah."

I turned to where I thought the sound came from and saw Sajangnim. He was standing in a circle with Top-hyun, Teddy-hyung, Seungri, Deasung and Taeyang. I made my way toward them through the crowd.

"I am not seeing Jieun anywhere." Sajangnim spoke loudly.

The music was playing really loud that I could barely understand what others were saying to me after that, but I just replied, "I will go ask the guards.In case she stuck outside." 

When I almost reached the front door, the private elevator rang.

Since the room was all decorated with dim light bulb, the only bright light in the room was the light that escaped from inside of the elevator as it was being opened slowly.

Everyone's attention turned and just like I thought, the one and only person I had in my mind for the passed two hours finally showed up.

All of the sudden the whole floor went quiet, only the loud music was playing in the background. I was just as surprise as everyonoe else in the room was when they saw Jieun.

I must say so far she had the best outfit for the night compared to the other women. The way her hair was loosely curled and let down were just drop-dead gorgeous. When she took her first step in, it seemed so effortless yet elegant. I could not explain this feeling everytime I saw her face. It was just something about her that would make me so excited and all sweaty. 

Am I falling for this girl?

"Yah! Jieun-ah! Where have you been?!" Hyerim Noona's loud voice killed the silent and snapped me out my deep thought.

She walked pass me and made her way directly toward Jieun before wrapped her arms around Jieun's. She then leaded her toward the girls' table.

I walked back to where the members were and listened to their talking. All they were talking about was just how amazing Jieun looked tonight and how comes Sajangnim has never told us earlier that he has such a pretty grandchild. 

My ears were listening to the conversation but in fact, my eyes glued on Jieun. I watched every little moves she made carefully and it felt as if I was getting lost inside of her. I totally forget what had happened a few hours ago.

All that I thought about was how badly I wanted to just walk up to her and started a conversation. 

"Oppa." 

I groaned. How many more people are planning to snap me out of my daydream tonight? 

I turned around and saw Dain. She was staring straight at me with a death glare. Both of her hands were holding a glass of champage, one for each side and her face had the word 'annoyed' written all over.

I raised my eyebrows at her, "What?"

"What do you mean 'what?'. Why are you standing with your friends right here and leave me all alone over there." She ranted, pointing over to the balcony where I told her to wait for me as I came inside to greet the other guests.

"Sorry. I totally forget you were out there." I said with an ease and looked around.

I could not find Jieun anymore. 

"Ajusshi!" A sweet voice called out, not so far a way from my ears. I turned around and as soon as our eyes met, my knee felt like a jelly.

She is indeed even prettier from a close up view like this.

For the hundred times tonight, I got lost into staring at her and basically could not hear any other voices that were murmuring next to me untill I got pulled out.

"Oppa! Why are you so distracting all the time?" Dain groaned out loudly as we were alone, standing outside at the balcomy. 

"I am not, Dain. I was just looking around and checking up on my guests."

"You mean Sajangnim's grandchild?" She said with a pout.

"Dain." I warned.

"What? Dain what? Don't tell me you are interested in her, oppa."

"It is nothing that related to you or your business anyways." I sneered. 

"It is! You slept with me, oppa! So that means-"

"So that means what, Dain? Didn't I tell you before you even step into my bedroom that 'it' would not mean anything else apart from ''." I repeated, "I told you and you were the one who said you were sure that you still wanted it."

"I see. So this is who G-dragon truly is, huh? Sleep around with any women he wants because he knows he could easily get them to fall for him and tosses them around like nothing. Right now, You sound nothing like the 'Jiyong oppa' that I knew."

"Yea. I am G-dragon to all the other women like you. But I am Jiyong only to 'my woman.' Clear?" I scoffed.

"Oppa!"

"You. Threw youself on me and I have never asked for it. You should know nothing serious is going on between us and me here, would never ever take things seriously with a woman who feel like it was a right thing to throw herself at a guy whom she just met. So excuse me?" 

I ended out conversation and I knew I was very rude toward her. But it was not completely my fault, I warned her about it. She was the one who thought of us a little too far.