one: pilot

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ GD p.o.v. ]

"....BIGBANG's G-Dragon and Kiko have ended their relationship. According to a report by Dispatch, the two have gone their separate ways, although they've never publicly confirmed their dating status. Fans had started speculating some time ago that the two had broken up when Kiko posted to her Instagram the famous quote from " and the City," "Single and fabulous, exclamation point."

"Ugh. Seriously, we have broken up for ages and it still sticks around. What is wrong with the media and their 'not letting go of the past'?" I said, looking over my right to my best bro, Youngbae. 

"Hyung-ah, don't get too upset with those scoops." Taeyang claimed, 

"I am not upset. Pff, gossip news never upset me but it is just annoying." I protested, "Why do people want to get into my relationship life so badly."

"Because you are famous celebrity, Jiyong-ah." My makeup artist, Hannah said up, "Of course, they would want to know who you are dating, what store are you buying your clothes from, where you like to go shopping, and stuff like that."

"But noona, it's not like they have to know it. Don't they think I choose to be a singer only because I want to sing, and write my songs? I didn't want my whole life to be expose in public like this." I whined.

"I know, Jiyong. Just think you are doing this for your fan. Being expose to public make it easier for the fans to feel like they are closer to you and know what's up with your life."

I sighed but nodded anyways, knowing what noona just said was right. 

Being a pop-star had always been the biggest dream of mine since I was young, but that time not knowing beside singing, what else do I have to commit into the be a singer was totally a cons. I just thought of performing, writing music in a music studio and had enough money to take care of my parents and sister. 

But now, everything is too overwhelming. I do not mind going to tons of variety shows and a radio show to promote our song but having to explain and discuss to people about what is going on in personal life is the part where I am struggling with.

I used to be a very shy person and still now, I will say I am still. Dating has always been a hard thing to do for me but once I am G-dragon, it was nothing hard about getting women to like me back. Everything goes like a love-novel and I am the writer. I don't have to try or fight to get any girls and that is probably why our love never last long. 

"Boys, you guys will be on in 3 minutes. Ready?" Our manager announced.

I snapped out of my thought and answered, "Yea, hyung. We will be out there."

And it was just another day of me being myself and enjoyed being on the variety show. 

 

****************

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

"..Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Incheon International Airport. The local time is.."

Waking up from a long nap when I heard the announcement, I rubbed my tired eyes and stretched. It was not the first time I was on the plane ride alone but I had never felt so excited and nervous. 

It was a summer break from college and I thought of ways to spend this summer the best out of the times I would have so I applied for being a stylist at one of a very big cooperation in Seoul. I had zero experience in being a stylist but I have been in a modeling society for the past two years. I would do a little photoshoot here and there. Commercial, presenter and a magazine.

I did not know much about a detail in this job but since the documents and contract they sent me were all truth worthy and also they sent me a free plane ticket. I thought it would not be so bad to give it a try. 

The plane landed smoothly and I got off, heading to the immigration. It took me a while to get through the line since there were tons of people. 

While I was waiting for my turn in the line, I made sure to call my parents and let them know that I have gotten here safely. 

As I walked off the terminal, I was greeted with two women one dressed in all black suit and seemed to be a guard. Meanwhile, the other girl dressed in a crop top and a white jeans, she seemed very stylish to be said.

"Jieun-si?"

"Yep, that would be me." I said.

"Follow us. We have a car waiting for you outside."

At first, things were a little bit awkward for me but as the car pulled out, the stylish looking lady sensed my awkwardness so she began to start a conversation with me. 

Later then I found out lots more about her, she is way older than I thought she was and her name was "Hyerim". She is going to be helping me with my new job and she worked as a stylist for singers that were in somewhat company called "YG entertainment". She said the CEO was very interested in my portfolio and wanted to see what am I capable of doing. 

Also they never hired a young stylish before and it seemed like something challenging to the whole team to get to work with a new face.

The car ride took around 30 minutes until we got to the hotel that I was staying at. The driver took my suitcase down for me and I was about to get out of the car but then the stylist-unnie said, "If you are not that tired right now, I would want to take you to the office and get you settle in."

With no hesitation I nodded and said, "Yes, unnie. Let's do that!"

"Great!" Hyerim unnie switched to the driving seat and rolled her window down, "You guys can take her suitcase up to her room. I am taking her to see Yang Sajangnim."