Chapter Three —

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin was a little nervous because Suran took another glass. She lost her necklace and after that her mood changed drastically. Hyejin told her if it wasn't borrowed from the company wardrobe, she shouldn't worry as much. However, it appears that it was a personal and dear gift to her heart. 

‘We can request someone to search for it.’ Hyejin suggested as she walked along with Suran from a place to another. Suran, on the other hand, appreciated the sense of responsibility that her friend has, however, none of her suggestions were applicable nor helping. 

They headed to the hall on the top of the yacht, because Suran suspected that she's lost it when she danced a little. There, she moved excessively and it was the only place she can think of. 

Hyejin pumped shoulders with a young lady dressed in a light blue. Her phone fell from her hands and the latter let out a cry. The two paused in the stairs, eyes on the lady. The three of them heard as the phone dove into the water. 

Even though Hyejin did say she's sorry multiple times, the lady continued on shouting as if it is going to make her phone swim out of the sea back to her hands. ‘By the way, who are you? I don't recognize your faces as those who're invited.’ Her face was scornful. On the other hand, Suran was frustrated. She wasn't in the mood and she didn't like the way the lady was talking to them. There was contempt in the way she spoke to them, and to Suran, it was uncalled for.

It’s not like they sneaked in here without being invited. ‘Sorry, madam. She did apologize to you. Putting your anger on us will not get you your phone back.’ 

The lady looked offended. Her eyes went up and down on Suran, eyes full of disgust. ‘You are not from around here, aren't you?’ She was talking to Suran. 

Suran wasn't sure if it was written on her forehead that she is not famous nor a chaebol. She didn't say anything back because she didn't like the lady's tone. 

Suran turned to look up when the man she spilled the alcohol on his suit called. ‘You're right, they are not from here, Mina.’

He interfered without being asked. He was with his friends. It made Suran get more pissed. Hyejin nodded, and to end the conversation peacefully and with no more troubles, she bowed a little and offered her hand as she introduced herself. ‘I work at YOG company, under—‘ 

‘I don't care who you work for—‘ She didn't take Hyejin's hand. She slapped it and climbed up the stairs. Suran heard her insult them clearly under her breathe. 

Suran extended her arm and held her arm, stopping the lady midway. ‘Excuse me, I get it that you're angry, you lost your phone but there is no need for you to show such rudeness toward us, no matter who you are.’ 

Hyejin didn't want this side of Suran to show. She closed her eyes as she felt people turning heads toward them. Suran said with confidence and without blinking. ‘You will apologize.’ 

Mina scoffed, her eyes went to Suran's hand. In that moment, Hyejin told her friend to call it a day. Suran turned to her, face dead serious. ‘No, I am not calling it a day, not until she apologize.’ 

‘Who's this girl? And who invited her?’ She said as if Suran is not in front of her and not listening. As if she was a ghost. She did that on purpose to i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter