Blind date

Reasons for loving you
Please log in to read the full chapter

Posted on: 2/8/17

Edited on: 19/1/18

Previous words: 686w

Current words: 1,550w

​​​​​​

I know I should finish the new chapter for LWLM, but I can't help but to be distracted. I'm currently writing it. So yep. Enjoy this edited story in the meantime.

 

 

      ​It was a normal evening for Sunggyu. With a new book on his lap and a mug of steaming coffee next to him, it's perfect. 

      His confine space smells heavily of coffee and combination of y musk of certain someone's cologne on his sweater. He sulks by himself at the thought of not being able to seeing him today. 

      Just when he starts to get over the feeling and his hand picks the new book up, the door to his room is knocked by someone, he frowns slightly when Myungsoo's voice resounded from the next door.

      “Hyung, can I come in?” 

      Well at least he asks for permission this time, he used to crash into Sunggyu's room without concern. And once, he barged in when Sunggyu was in the room. Yes. That .

      “Yes,” he says. The door creaks opened, and a smiling Myungsoo is at his threshold. It should look like a normal, harmless sight, but oh those smile; Myungsoo wants something from him. And Sunggyu knows he shouldn't ever deals with devil Myungsoo. Ever.

      “Hyung, what are you doing?” Myungsoo asks, walking closer and plopping his at the edge of his bed. Sunggyu narrows his eyes.

      “What do you want Soo?” He puts his book onto his lap again. There's no way he could read with Myungsoo in his room.

      Myungsoo's lips stretch wider, it almost look like an evil smile. No, it is an evil smile.

      “You know me best hyung,” he starts, and inching closer to the very still sceptical Sunggyu, “hyung, let's go to a double blind date. Please? My treat.” Myungsoo pleads, putting on his cat-eyes on. It's almost irresistible to deny when he acts like that, Myungsoo is called the visual king in the college for a reason.

      “What? No.” Sunggyu sputters immediately, he's one of the very little people that can says no straight to Myungsoo's handsome face. For a certain level at least. He frowns more when Myungsoo adds on his attack, adorning a pout. A cute one if you ask Sunggyu. He hates the fact that he's weak to Myungsoo.

      “Ah hyung, please. Don't you love me? Why can't you help me with my date problem? I might end up dating for real with this guy. I won't disturb you anymore then. Besides, I'm doing you a favour here. You wouldn't want to grow old lonely would you? The guy Sungyeol would bring is hot as well. You wouldn't regret this. Please hyung.” Myungsoo begs his dear brother. His hand clutching on Sunggyu's sleeve earnestly but Sunggyu gives him no attention at all. He tries not to react.

      Myungsoo made a plan for a double blind date and he really really wants to meet up with this Sungyeol guy. The only guy that picks his interest enough to go out in a blind date with. And Sunggyu is his only hope now. The other person he asks is either busy or not interested, and Myungsoo is not the type of person that has much patience on his sleeves. So, he resorts to the easiest target, his own older brother.

      Sunggyu frowns more at Myungsoo's last sentence. Technically, as a nerdy-always-study type of person, people wouldn't believe it if he says he has a boyfriend that he dearly love. So he won't grow old alone okay?

      His boyfriend is cute, handsome and lovely by the way. And most importantly, one of the most popular guy in the college. He's football's captain so basically he is worshipped by many students. 

 

      They met by accident when Sunggyu crashed into him because he was  too engrossed with reading his copy of 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner of Azkaban' that he didn't notice the

Please log in to read the full chapter