Ice Cream!

Reasons for loving you
Please log in to read the full chapter

Posted on: 19 July 2017
Edited on: 4 January 2018
Previous words: 427w
Current words: 1100w

 

 

      “I’m cold, hold me.” Woohyun whines as he tugs on Sunggyu’s sleeve. His tall sharp nose is scarlet red from the cold and his mouth is letting out puff of cold air. He hugs his own body to comprehend the coldness but it seems as the action brings a little to no warm at all, he still shivers tremendously.

      Sunggyu stares at the small male next to him that is currently jumping lightly on his steps. His narrow eyes examine Woohyun’s small face and his lean body in disbelief. Woohyun dons a cute pale blue sweater, a skinny black jeans, and a pair of his favourite sneakers on. Sunggyu himself wears his long jacket that emitted all the warmness needed, a matching skinny black jeans and a pair of white sneakers. They are in the middle of walking to convenient store two blocks away from their home because Woohyun wanted ice cream and ramen at freaking 2AM and it’s cold as too. 

      How did Woohyun convinced him to step out from their comfy warm house at that godly hour anyway?

      Let’s just say he loves his Woohyun too much to deny him anything.

 

      He grabs Woohyun’s cold right hand when the smaller guy doesn’t stop whining, and puts it in his jacket pocket coolly without much as staring to Woohyun’s direction while doing so. Sunggyu won’t admit this ever, but he likes holding Woohyun’s hand. It has always feels like home, and it never change once.

      “I told you to put warm clothes on. It’s your fault really refusing to change your clothes when I told you to. Seriously though, who was it that asked for an ice cream in the middle of night? Pabo.” Sunggyu flicks Woohyun’s forehead, lovingly.

      He can’t help his lips from spreading with smile when his nag earned him a pout from the guy. Woohyun is too damn cute for his poor heart seriously. He hates to admit it that the red nose and those puffs air that formed from Woohyun’s plump lips makes the guy looks endearingly cute more than usual (not that he’s not cute enough as he truly was), and for sure he won’t ever say it out loud, god forbid how much that praise would boost Woohyun endless narcissist streak. Woohyun would just had to stand still and Sunggyu would still call him cute without a second doubt. (That’s how much he’s whipped)


      That doesn’t stop him from teasing him though.

 

      “But…but hyung, I have cravings and..and don’t nag please. Stress is not good for the baby.” Woohyun says with seriousness laces in his voice. 

Please log in to read the full chapter