|| One more chance ||

Impossible is Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two day felt like a year for Jiyong!  

The hands of clock seems to be staying in it's place longer than it should be!  

Or maybe because her can't help but check the time almost every second.  

"Will you stop staring at your watch!  Will be in the airport in a minute and a few hours in Seoul. " His manager scolds him.  

But Jiyong can't stay still!  

Not until he have Taeyeon in his arms again!  

He didn't even know how he was able to finish his schedule for two day without having any trouble when he was supposed to finish it in five days.  

Guess his anticipation of seeing Taeyeon gives him strength and inspiration!  


When their plane landed at Incheon airport,  Jiyong almost run to the door but of course his manager was there to stops him from acting crazy. 

"Wear some disguise first,  then you can go.  It's midnight anyway,  so I hope there's no fan who got a snip of you being here. "

He then wear a cap,  a mask and his hoodie before exiting the door.  

His manager lead them to the VIP gate but Jiyong didn't want to waste his time.  

He needed to get to Taeyeon and fast!  

He trail behind the other passenger while his manager decide to let him and just went to get their belongings.  

As he was exiting the arrival gate he bump into someone as he was rushing and didn't pay much attention to where he was going and the person seems to be rushing too!  

"Mianhe. " The person spoke before she spun and walk to the departure area.  

"That voice? " Jiyong frown,  the girl voice felt so familiar.  "Taeyeon-ah? " 

Realizing that it was Taeyeon whom he bump into,  Jiyong rush to where she went and found her lounging on one of the chair in the departure area.  She too was wearing a hoodie,  a mask and a cap. Her clothing was just a simple tee and she was wearing a black leggings.  

There's not much people in the departure area and he notice that most people are in business attire,  they might just got out from work or heading for work.  

He sneakily sits beside an older man and sneakily peaks at the plane ticket he was holding.  

Destination : Jeju Island

Jeju?  

Why is Taeyeon going to Jeju?  

Will she get treated there or she would just get a vacation.  

Jiyong push his thoughts away and call his manager to get him a plane ticket for Jeju.  He needed to be on that plane.  He needed to know what is happening! 
 
Sitting on the plane to Jeju,  Jiyong make sure to keep an eye on Taeyeon. The flight to Jeju wasn't that long,  so he make sure not to fall asleep.  She was sitting few rows away from him,  she already removed her face mask and let the hood of her jacket down.

Now he was completely sure it Taeyeon,  his Taeyeon.  

"What is she going to do here? " When the plane landed in Jeju airport,  Jiyong discreetly follows Taeyeon until the car she rode stops in front of a beautiful white fence two story house. The location is a bit far and he notice that it's a bit isolated.  Like it was built for those who wants to live away from the city!  

When Taeyeon moved out of the car along with lot of her suitcase,  the car then left;  leaving her alone before an ajjumma opened the door for her.  She help her with her things and when  she gets back to get her last suitcase,  Jiyong immediately moved towards her.  

"What is happening Taeyeon-ah? " 

Shocked! 

Taeyeon hesitantly look to where the voice came from to see Jiyong standing just a meter away from her with his eyebrows furrows in confusion!  

"What are you doing here? " Was the first words  that she blurted out though there's a lot of questions that is running on her mind. 

"I miss you. " Was the answer that she didn't expect to hear from him.  

Two months!  

For two months she struggled in trying to move on from him and from imagining a day like today would come. 

A day where Jiyong realize that he love her and that he couldn't live his life without her.

 She waited for two months for him to chase her and tell her that he regret what he says that day and that he didn't really meant it,  that he love her as much as she did to him until she got tired of waiting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter