~Finale~

Bookshelves & Lovetales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining quite heavily that saturday.The radio on the bus was playing some old songs from the 90's that Mingyu could bet the children of these days won't even know about.Maybe his own classmates wont know about them too.the weather forecasts said that it will rain quite heavily from the evening.It was only 4PM now.

Mingyu got off the bus as he reached the bus stop.the distance from the bus stop to the library wasn't a very long yet not a very short .He ran inside the library.

He didnt really expect anybody to come in this rainy weather.Obviously there are better things to do at home like munching some cookies while watching a good movie or even taking a nap.But he would be lying if he said he didn't expect that boy from his junior year here,even today.

'i should ask Jeonghan hyung to ask his name some day' mingyu thought

And as expected that boy with dark short hair (and very captivating eyes) was there in the right corner ,with his favourite backpack (or maybe it was the only one he owned).

They didn't make eye contacts very often.sometimes their eyes just met but those didnt last long as that boy in the corner would always be the first one to move his gaze from Mingyu to the book on his table.

But Mingyu has stolen glances of the said boy a lot of times and according to Mingyu "that boy has very beautiful eyes,they are really beautiful" as he told Jeonghan the other day.Jeonghan would just laugh and say "Talk to him!"

But Mingyu never did.

 

There was actually no one excecpt Mingyu and that boy in the library today.

Mingyu was actually trying find "The story of us and that Winter sunset" by Yokoshima Naruko.He has read almost every writing of the author and was a big fan of her.So Mingyu was just walking from this shelf to that shelf and finally like 10 minutes he found it.

Mingyu with the book in his hand looked at the boy from in between the books in the shelf wondering what might be the younger boy rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter