Eight

DIAMOND (CEO AU Baekhyun Series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good day and welcome Mr. Byun, Ms. Lee...”

The store manager greeted the moment you and Baekhyun enter the big brand store that you recognized owned by the Byun Group of Companies. You’re not surprised anymore that people who work for them know you already. It’s probably a protocol for them to know everything about their boss. From their favorite colors down to who they are ing. Well maybe not to that extent, but it’s plausible.

You look around the fancy but empty boutique and they carry not just formal wears for women, but also wedding dresses from different local and international brands.

“We’ve already arranged a number of dresses of the colors and size your assistant asked us about and they are ready for Ms. Lee to try on inside the dressing room.”

“Great.”

Baekhyun beams.

“This way, please…”

The woman said as she points at a heavily curtained area of the store with her palms up. You smiled slightly and both you and Baekhyun followed her steps.

“I’m sorry Mr. Byun, but it’s store policy that Men are not allowed inside the dressing room. If you could just wait here in the lounge area, we will serve you any drinks of your request. I will personally assist Ms. Lee in trying out the dresses.”

“Can I do this on my own instead? I’ll call you when I need a hand.

You said as you got in the dressing room.

“Are you sure, Ms. Lee?”

She asks you, her facial expression hints that she doesn’t want you to do it alone.

“Yes.”

You gave her an assuring smile.

“To be honest with you Ms. Lee, you’re the first customer here who doesn’t want to be dressed. Are you really sure?”

She asks again, her face really desperate as if her job is on the line, it probably is but you’re uncomfortable changing in front of a complete stranger, other than people you’re close with.

“Really? Don’t they have hands of their own to use?”

The store manager kind of giggled but straightened her self just as quick as her little laugh.

“I will leave you alone then, Ms. Lee. Please call for me if you need anything, there is a buzzer over there that’s connected to my little device over here.”

She pointed at a button on the wall near the door and pulled out a small pager-looking thing from the pocket of her corporate jacket to show you.

“Thank you… Uhm… What’s your name?”

“Eunbi. Kang Eunbi.”

She said with the nicest smile you’ve ever seen.

“Thank you, Kang Eunbi-ssi.”

She finally left and you look at the selection of dresses they picked out for you to try. You glance at your bandaged arm and back to the 10 or more clothes hanging on a rolling rack. Only two have long sleeves and one of them is kind of in a thicker side fabric. It’s summer and you didn’t want to die of heatstroke so you take the one with the sheer lace sleeves.

You were mesmerized by the simplicity of it. It was a that’s a shade deeper than your skin color with a sweetheart neckline outside of a sheer lace lining that’s connected to the sleeves. There are multiple Swarovski crystal beads scattered elegantly around the chest and sleeves. The floor-length dress flows in the air like a breeze when you sway it around. It’s lightweight and it will be just magnificent to dance to.

It’s the perfect dress that will cover your arms as you’re not sure if the tiny wounds will completely heal by Saturday next week. And definitely a perfect color for a wedding. It’s not loud but the sparkle of the Swarovski is just enough to make you shine a little. You looked in the mirror, the garment in front of you as you admire the overall look of it. You cannot wait to actually try it on. When you were about to hang the dress back on the rack so you can remove the summer dress you’re wearing, the door of the changing room suddenly fly open, revealing a snappy-looking Baekhyun.

“What is taking you so long?”

“! You scared me!”

You cursed as you drop the dress of your choice on the floor. You picked it up and gave Baekhyun an annoyed look.

“You’re not supposed to be here, get out!”

Baekhyun locks the door of the fitting room and slid his way in front of you like a swift animal attacking their prey.

“Why are you locking the door?”

“I’ve been waiting for so long!”

“It’s only been a few minutes, Baekhyun. Please get out.”

“Is this the dress you want?”

He ignores what you said and took the dress from your hands. He examines and puts it in front of you like you were a paper doll.

“This is perfect. Great choice, you’re matching the theme of the wedding and my suit.”

Baekhyun hangs the dress on his shoulder and grabs both your shoulders and twirls you around so your back is facing him. He started pulling the thin straps of your teal sundress down both your shoulders and you shook him away a little bit to stop him as you block your arms against your chest protectively.

“What the hell are you doing Baekhyun?!?!?!”

“I’m undressing you.”

He said in a matter-of-fact tone and turn you around once again and started to tug down the zipper of your dress. Before you can really stop him, Baekhyun swiftly tugs your dress down and it pools beneath your feet. Leaving you with only your mismatched underwear. With your arms still holding up against your chest, Baekhyun spins you back face to face with him. His eyes trained on your own, his cheeks slightly blushed.

“Adorable.”

He whispers and his warm breath blew softly on your face, making you want to close your eyes and enjoy the natural sweetness of him. But you fight hard not to give in to your undisclosed desires. You shouldn’t feel this way towards Baekhyun, you’re still not sure if he’s an enemy or an ally.

“Why did you undress me just now?”

“We’re engaged, why does it matter?”

“Are you forgetting that we—”

Baekhyun stopped you mid-sentence when he gives your lips a quick peck and a playful smile danced along his lips when your eyes grew the size of a big button and mouth slightly hanging open with his unexpected attack.

“Don’t ruin the mood, okay.”

“Baekhyun, I—”

“Just wear the damn dress already, Soojin-ah, so I can see you in it.”

Baekhyun pushes the dress to your hand and quickly left you in the middle of the big room to sit on a white and fuzzy loveseat underneath an even fuzzier white fur rug. The way he lazily sat, stretched and rubs his thighs made your skin tingle faintly.

You shook your head to wake yourself from your weird thoughts and the cold air from the air conditioner made you shiver. You urgently remove the dress from the hanger so you can wear it remembering again that you’re just in your underwear.

The dress fits you perfectly, it would look better if you can actually close the zipper behind you, but you obviously can’t reach it.

“Need help?”

Baekhyun offers, with a hint of jest on the way he said it.

“No!”

You protested and tried hard to zip yourself up again, but to no avail. Baekhyun makes his way to you and helped you pull the stupid zipper up anyway. His long and thin lithe finger trail along the skin of your spine as he zips you up, making your stomach to create little critters that make you want to vomit love.

“T—Thanks…”

You silently curse yourself because of your shaky voice. Why are you so nervous anyway, it’s not like you’re in love with him, right? Right?

“You’re welcome. Look at you, you’re so beautiful.”

Baekhyun was looking at your entirety in the mirror in front of you. You can see the genuineness of his word from his eyes. What is he on again this time? What kind of illegal drugs is he taking? What kind of weed is he smoking that he’s not sharing?

“Baekhyun, are you on drugs?”

You suddenly ask.

“What?”

“Are you on drugs?”

You repeated your question.

“No. I’m healthy. My last check-up was two weeks ago. I’m not sick so I’m not taking any medications right now, why?”

Oh wow, he’s so… Pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter