♡ Plotlines ♡

♡ JoA - I Like You! ♡ discontinued for now

plotlines

HEADER LEFT

Witch

 

Taken

1990-1993 (24-27)

Symbols: air, green

This character is the leader and lead vocal. This character is the mom of the group. She is responsible for anything the members do, and anything the group as a whole does, even when it may not be her fault. Hence, she takes responsibility for all scandals, yet all glory for wins.

She should be mature for the most part, but at the same time, she should have a childish side too.

Phoenix

 

Taken

1995 (22)

Symbols: fire, orange

This character is the main vocal, the one who's known for her beautiful ballads and many lines. She should be fairly childish and happy, yet have a calm and sorrowful side to her. Perhaps she has a secret that no one else should know, or else it may ruin the group.

I ran out of descriptions don't kill me

Fairy

 

Taken

1995-1997 (20-22)

Symbols: light, pink

This character is the main dancer and has background in dance, no matter the genre. She is the most rash of all the members, and her impulsive actions will get the members (and the group) into a lot of trouble. Hence, the Leader is often annoyed with her.

She is a brash, lively character who will not tolerate anyone messing with her group members. She is equivalent to the group dad.

Unicorn

 

Taken

1997-1998 (19-20)

Symbols: magic, purple

This character is the main rapper and used to rap underground. She is, despite everything, sweet and shy. She prefers to listen to American music, and she may know something about the group that even the Leader doesn't.

She is usually very quiet and doesn't talk much, but she gets along well with everyone and is the peacemaker of the group.

Mermaid

 

Taken

1999 (18)

Symbols: water, blue

This character is the visual and lead dancer. She has participated in pre-debut activities and so has an established fanbase already. She is very beautiful and knows it; however, she is very insecure and worries about her beauty not lasting. This causes her to diet and spend money on beauty products. The members are all worried for her mental health.

Perhaps she would be a Dorian Gray.

Vampire

 

Taken

2000-2001 (16-17)

Symbols: darkness, white

This character is the maknae and sub-everything. As the youngest of the group, and she is the most innocent and naive. However, she should not be underestimated, for she may have grown up under certain conditions that leave her wise beyond her years. This character should still be in high school, and perhaps she has risked everything for her dream.

Will she be good enough, or will she forever be average?