CHAPTER FIVE

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

It was early in the morning as Seolhee’s phone vibrated. She then opened her phone and read the text she received.

*#UNKNOWN#

“Seol-a. Let’s go on a date. This will be our first date. Meet me at Han River at 7:30.”*

Seolhee knew that it was from Seongwoo. She didn’t know whether she sould say yes to what he said. If this spread to public, it’ll be very hard for both of them. But Seolhee can’t bear it anymore, so she decided to go for it.

Seolhee went out wearing her grey hoodie and a mask to cover up her face. As she reached Han river, she looked around and there was only people wearing mask and hoodie running around, excercizing. At that time, a guy wearing black hoodie grab Seolhee’s hand and make her walk together with him. He then turned his head and looked at Seolhee, it was Seongwoo’s eyes. Seolhee can’t help but to let out a smile and they spent the whole morning walking while holding hands.

“Let’s go eat.” Seongwoo took Seolhee to a small restaurant and sat on the corner.

As they sat down, Seolhee took her mask off and she couldn’t take her eyes of from Seongwoo’s eyes.

“Don’t look at me like that, you’ll end up being in love with me.” Seongwoo joked.

But it was not a joke for Seolhee. She had fell for him.

.

.

***FLASHBACK***

[SEOLHEE’S POV]

It was the first year of my university and his last year of university. For the past 19 years, I has always see him as a brother and not more than that. But one day, everything change. I didn’t know when did it start or how did it begin but I fell in love.

I knew that Seongwoo didn’t see me more than a sister so I kept this feeling to myself. I tried to keep this feelings as low as possible because I know that if he knew that I like him, it’ll be very awkward and it may ruin our friendship.

Everytime he call my name and walk through the boys and took my hand, I felt so happy. That’s why I kept on giving the guys signs and pictures so that Seongwoo will take me out from there. It felt like my prince charming came to take me home.

.

When our dad told us that we will be married, my jaw dropped, because I can’t believe that I will spend my life with the person I love. It doesn’t matter if he didn’t love me, my love is big enough for both of us. Every night, I kneel and prayed for his safety and health throughout the survival show and as he won, I couldn’t be happier than that.

.

When I saw his bare body in the bathroom, I was so nervous that my adrenaline rushed through my body. So many thoughts rushed through my head. If I was asked to pick the best moment in my life, I would definitely pick this one.

***END OF FLASHABCKS***

“Here you go..” The owner of the restaurant served 2 portion of galbi-tang.

As the person left, Seongwoo took off his mask.

“Oppa, what do you mean by the words you said at the salon?” Seolhee asked.

“The kiss?” Seongwoo asked.

Seolhee avoid eye contact and nod her head.

“Turns out, I fell in love with someone I used to call as my sister.” Seongwoo said.

“Ah..” Seolhee sighed. “Wait. So does that mean?” Seolhee’s eyes widened.

“It has always been you. That’s why I rejected all the girls and always pull you away from the boys.” Seongwoo tried to make an eye contact.

Seolhee who is shocked and shy couldn’t raise her head.

“Aigoo my innocent baby.” Seongwoo let out a small laugh and pinch Seolhee’s cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter