CHAPTER FOUR

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

When Seongwoo heard his manager, he looked at Seolhee with a worried expression,

“I’m okay. Do what you have to do.” Seolhee smiled.

Moobin then rushed Seongwoo to get changed to go to the salon and prepare the interview.

“I haven’t ate the breakfast Seolhee made…”

“We have no time, Lets go Lets go Lets go!” Moobin exclaimed.

Moobin walked away and enter the car. Seongwoo who was in shocked ran to his room and get changed. He took his phone and walk outside. He then stopped his steps and walked back to Seolhee.

“I’ll be back.” He pat Seolhee’s head and kissed her in the forehead.

*honk honk*

Seongwoo heard his manager honking so he ran towards the car and went to the hair salon.

[SEONGWOO’S POV]

“Here are the things you should memorize and answer to the questions the reporters ask.” Moobin hands out a pile of papers stacked together.

“Seongwoo-ya, what did you get yourself into..” Moobin sighed.

“Hyung, help me to protect her.” I held Moobin’s hand.

“Arraseo.” Moobin walked away.

As the hairstylist finished her job, I stood up and went back to the car and drive with my manager to the hall for my interview.

.

“Be convincing!” Moobin tapped my shoulder and pushed me in to the hall.

As I enter the hall, all I can see are people taking pictures of me with their flash and questions from hundreds of reporters at a time. The bodyguards me to the stage and as I sat down, I saw my members are supporting me behind the reporters.

The room suddenly became quiet and the reporters started asking question one by one.

“Seongwoo-ssi, is it true that you are in a relationship?” A reporter from the front row asked.

I took a deep breath and with a heavy heart said, “That is not true.”

“Then who is this girl in the picture?” Another reporter from the right side asked.

“She is my cousin.”

“Then what are you doing infont of the dorm at night?” A reporter from the left side asked.

“She was paying a visit so I went down from the dorm to see her.”

“But from what the reporters that are on the spot that night said that you’re driving with her.”

I started to use my head to think of answers that would make sense.

“She is a girl and making her walk alone in the night is not a very nice thing right? So I decide to drive her home.” I said.

“So, let us ask your members, Did Seongwoo went back after driving that girl home?”

“Yes he went back to the dorm quite late.” Daniel said it with a very confident tone.

“So we can conclude that Ong Seongwoo is not in any kind of relationship with a girl?” The reporter asked.

[END OF POV]

.

[SEOLHEE’S POV]

“Yes. I’m not in any kind of relationship with the girl in the picture or other girl.” Seongwoo state what he’s supposed to state.

I let out a smile because I know that Seongwoo will be fine but deep down inside, I could feel my heart are breaking into pieces. I couldn’t imagine what will happen from this day forward.

I looked at the dining table, the food are getting colder and colder. I sat on the dining room waiting Seongwoo to come back.

*knock knock knock*

I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter