200N (A Love Paradox)

Description

FIRST POSTED ON WATTPAD.

Consider two forces coming from opposite directions, acting on the same body. If each force is 200 Newtons, then both forces are considered as one 200-Newton force. This is called couple force. But what does that have to do with this story? Well, it's like a paradox.

Foreword

200N (Two Hundred Newtons)

By

Jinri Jae

Genre:
Teen Fiction, Romance Comedy, Drama, Science Fiction, College Life

Cover Art by Jinri Jae

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.

 

~~

 

READ ME

~~

Hello! Thank you for opening this book! Yaaay!

Wait! Chotto matte! Don't close the book, please! Onegai?

Ehem. As you can see, especially to the ones who have already read my book, this is an edited version. I finally got to revise this story and somewhat polished the plot. I'm not a professional, I just write to entertain. When I said polish, I meant that I have organized and finalized the plot of this story.

The Love Paradox has been revised several times. I wanted it to be written as formally as possible that's why it underwent many revisions. I entered book clubs to gather opinions to improve this story.

SO now, I bring you the final write-up! There are only two points-of-view in this story. Please do not be confused with the [switch]. Since this is a webnovel, I use [snip] to end each chapter.

Also, I remade my sim characters. I had to wait for the City Living expansion to be available so I can remake them. I even downloaded lots of CAS mods to create the perfect image of each character!

It was super tiring.

Anyway, I know you're getting bored of the author talking too much like this. He he!

Enjoy reading! Vote and Share!

Love lots,

Jinri Jae (Ayumi Yamazaki)