Minseok's Beagle

Welcome to Exo Pet Shop!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minseok and Jongdae. Jongdae and Minseok. A very odd pair from the distance, much like Kris and Junmyeon, Sehun and Baekhyun, Chanyeol and -, pretty much like every hybrid couple Leeteuk takes care of. 

 

They are a very cute couple to sum it up, which why Kangin had a reason to film them at 6 in the morning.

 

It was near Christmas which meant all the hybrids spent a week at Leeteuk and Kangin's home to celebrate the holiday like the dysfunctional family they are. The feline-canine duo was currently sleeping on the couch with Minseok curled up beside Jongdae. 

 

Jongdae would start to growl in his sleep when someone walked past the couch or when Kangin would get too close to them. The cat hybrid on him would pur, that would make Jongdae's unconsciously possessiveness stop. The two had been asleep for a few hours due to Minseok needing sleep because of the rushing and preparing that had given him a headache and Jongdae proclaiming that his mate couldn't sleep without his warmth. 

 

"Jongdae! You better wake your up!"

 

The said hybrid and Kangin whined as Leeteuk came in and ruined the cute moment the two on the couch were having.

Please log in to read the full chapter