Mina To Sana

To Tame A Flirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana is well-known as a biggest flirt, no one can escape from her smooth talk, well maybe except Mina, who seem immune to Sana.

Sana flirt around whenever there is a chance in front of her, this time she is flirting with a bunch of girls who seem enjoying Sana smooth talk.

"Did you know what else is good today? Seeing your cute smile"

"Gosh, Sana you such a smooth talker"

Ther girl seem blushing though she complain about her being flirty. The girls gigling while Sana put her arms around the girl's shoulder.

"Why are you still single Sana chan? With your smooth talking i'm sure no one will reject you"

"Well, being single is fun. I love freedom, i like being free from commitment. I don't like being tied down"

Sana laugh and the girls are nodding agree with her when Mina walk pass them, Sana glance at her and touch her arm slightly. Mina doesn't even look at her at all.

****

"Minari"

"What are you doing here?"

"Reading"

"Reading my , you think you can fool me around just like what you do to those girls"

"Eyyy, so sassy. Are you, perhaps, jealous with them?"

"Not at all"

Mina continue her reading time when Sana suddenly rest her head on Mina's lap.

"Wanna hear something nice?"

"Stop flirting with me, you know it won't work for me"

"Is it because you are my childhood friend that you have no feeling for me at all"

"Sana please"

"Okay, just let me rest like this for a while"

Sana close her eyes and Mina just let her as she keep reading her favorite book.

People who didn't know Sana and Mina often mistaken them dating each other when in fact they didn't. Sana loves to flirt while Mina is too fed up with Sana smooth talk since they have been together for almost ten years as childhood friends. They like different thing, but also hate the same thing.

Mina get another love letter on her locker, she sigh and read it when Sana suddenly appear behind her.

"Another love letter?"

"Yeah"

"I don't know you're quite popular here"

"You only want to see what you wanna see so that's why you never realize it, Sana"

"Hey, is this an insult?"

"Nah, but you could think that way if you are trying to read my love letter"

"I wonder who is it? A boy? A girl?"

"I dunno"

"It looks like from a girl though"

"How did you know?"

"It's pink love letter, for freaking sake Mina"

Sana roll her eyes to the side, Mina look at it and nods softly.

"I guess so"

"You don't know the sender?"

"I'm not interested"

"Aww, you cold city girl. You're so heartless, you're lucky you're gorgeous"

"Thanks"

Mina reply coldly and lock her locker before she left Sana. Sana shrugs and walk to the opposite direction since they are in different classes.

Sana likes bugging Mina the most, she even flirting with her as a joke. Mina being cold to her is not something she is worried about, she knows Mina only being like that to her since they are comfortable around each other.

****

Mina is the only one who is left in the classroom that evening, Sana supposed to go home with her so she just come into her classroom and sit next to her.

"Your class have different vibe than mine"

"Yeah, no flirting here so it's good"

"Excuse you, flirting is life. I'm an expert on the art of seduction"

Sana say proudly, Mina giggles as she pack her books inside her bag.

"You need to settle down Sana, you become weirder and weirder whenever i see you around"

"I love freedom, commitment isn't my thing"

"Yeah, i know"

Mina giggles and link arm with her, they both go home together as usual.

Nayeon and Momo are with Sana this afternoon, they are on Sana's house which is next to Mina's. Nayeon who is busy making out with Momo on the couch suddenly stop when Sana come with the foods.

"You girls make me jealous at times you know"

"Why?"

"Because you both clearly fall in love with each other"

Sana sit on the floor and eat her crackers, she is a bit gloomy. Nayeon sit down while Momo still snuggling on her arms.

 "Is it her again?"

"Yeah"

"Why don't you confess to her?"

"I did, many times, in any possible ways, still not working"

Sana sigh, Momo pats her head softly. Sana is helplessly fall in love with her childhood friend, too bad the other party doesn't seem to notice her effort at all.

"Tell me what you did so far?"

Nayeon hug Momo as she listen to Sana's story.

"I gave her flowers"

"Aww, that's sweet"

"She is actually allergic to it that she keep sneezing and told me to throw it away"

"Ahahaha, you poor child"

Nayeon laugh but stop as she look at Sana who look more gloomy this time, Momo glare at Nayeon so she pretend to zip .

"Continue, what else?"

"I gave her love letters"

"Aww, cute. What is her reaction?"

"She said she's not interested"

Momo can't help but chuckles, this time Nayeon pinch her waist to stop her from making Sana more gloomy.

"Did you ever touch her?"

"A lot, i even kissed her once"

"Where? Fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter