Girlfriend

CHANYEOL WHO?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alice swallowed as she looked at the woman from toe to head, she covered in shock as she stepped back. Her heart pounds so loud that anytime it can ripped off her chest and fall down on the floor. 

"Boa? How did you know I was"

Boa cut him off and pointed at Alice. "It's kid huh? That's a relief I thought you were living with another woman here.." She said while giving a sharp look at Alice who were slowly stepping back from the scene. "Where's your studio?" She asked.

Chanyeol ruffled his messy hair and pulled Boa's hand walking away from Alice's sight. She heard them locked the door and whispering voices coming from his room.

Somehow, she felt something pinched her heart but she doesn't know whether it's because of Boa or how he looked at her girlfriend and held her hand..

She walked upstairs and stopped because the thoughts are just piling up to her system. The dispatch article last month about Chanyeol's dating life is not Boa. How did they got the wrong information? Why did Chanyeol let it slide that dispatch revealed the wrong girl? How long are they dating? How did they became a couple? How did they keep this a secret from all the eyes from the public? How..... Just how?!

She ran into her room and took her phone, she need to tweet it... but will they believe me if I say Boa and Chanyeol are dating? She thought, there is no way they will believe her, even her best friend will think it's impossible and she's delusional. She threw her phone on the bed and lied down, letting out a heavy sighed she realized it is wrong to disrespect their privacy. 

She should just let these secrets stay in her system.

"I know!"

Alice flinched as she heard Chanyeol's deep angry voice.

"Are they arguing?"  She covered her ears and and shut her eyes as they continue to shout at each other. 

"You don't need to live in this place with a stranger!" 

She got up from her bed and annoyingly open her window, it is unexpectedly snowing like how Black and Chanyeol is an unexpected couple. She liked the view and maybe she could get some fresh cold air away from the two of them.

Wearing multiple clothes and bonnet she silently left the house with and went to the park near by. She remembered him the time when he was pushing her to go with her to the park and eat breakfast. It was annoying for her but kind of cute, she was able to see his off the camera personality. It that she can't never be the woman who fits him right. A woman like Boa is definitely the one who captured his heart, the way he looks at her and the fear of making her angry.. Alice is certain Chanyeol loves her.

She is not a fan anymore but there is a part of her heart that is slightly cracked.

***

"I'm doing this for the album okay? Just give me more time to finish this and I will go back. Okay?" Chanyeol put his arms onto Boa's shoulders, she sighed and nodded then hugged him tight.

"Promise me after this we'll make the time for each other." She said.

He caressed her head, "Okay. I promise." he kissed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter