Doubt

CHANYEOL WHO?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The winner of 100m dash is……” the referee paused, “Contestant number three!” he exclaimed.

Alice a deep breathe, and looked at the crowd where Yumi and Sejun where standing and cheering for her.

Mr. Park her physical education teacher, “Congratulations!” he said and patted her shoulders.

“Did I win?” she asked pointing finger at herself.

“YES!” he laughed. The referee came to her and instructed to go on the stage with other runner up. She looked at the crowd once again, trying to find the guy who was cheering for her but he just disappeared. After the ceremony, his teacher allowed her to go home early in the afternoon to rest while Yumi and Sejun are left to clean their classroom as scheduled as cleaners of the day.

***

The doorbell outside the house rang, Chanyeol who was busy writing lyrics stood up and went out of his room. He opened the door and saw Alice with her arms crossed. She narrowed her eyes on him and walked forward entering the house, he stepped his feet backward and gulped, “Are you there?” she questioned.

“Where?”

“You were the man in black who says I’m too slow right?” she lifted an eyebrow.

“No? Why would I?”

“Because first of all, the only one who has that height is you, the only guy who has the most terrible disguise is you. I can guess if it’s you by your voice or even at the back view of yours, MISTER CHANYEOL PARK.” she said emphasizing his name.

“So? Aren’t you happy that your idol is there to support?”

She sighed, “What if they recognized you?”

“They did not, they thought I’m your boyfriend.”

Looking unimpressed she rolled her eyes, “Back off. I’m not going to have a boyfriend in the mid of his 50’s.”

Chanyeol shot his eyes on her with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter