Man in Black

CHANYEOL WHO?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author's note: hello, this is going to be in 3rd person's point of view from now on, also am editing and rewriting the past short chapters in case someone is confuse. thank you for all the subscribers! happy new year! we've gone through a lot last 2017, and please let's not forget to include jonghyun on our prayers and tell him he worked well and we loved him. :(:

 

~~~~

Lying on her bed, Alice curled up to the side staring at the glow of the sunrise inlet through the clear window, she shut her eyes trying to continue her disturbed sleep but the thoughts just could not let her mind rest.

She slide off her bed and lazily opened the door, walking downstairs she could hear the slow romantic instrumental that Chanyeol was doing for this past few weeks since moving into the house. She just ignored it and went to the kitchen not minding the switch to turn on, Chanyeol on the other hand is sitting on his chair while editing his music he heard someone walking slowly at the kitchen so he opened the door and saw Alice holding a pitcher, pouring its content onto the glass of water. After that, instead of drinking it and going to her room she stared at the wall and sighed.

In curiosity Chanyeol walked over to her, “Is she sleep walking?” he uttered and leaned down closer to her face.

She narrowed her eyes on him, “I’m not.”

“Really?”

“Can you just leave me alone and sleep, you need sleep.. Look at that horrible eye bags on the mirror.”

He nodded agreeing what she had told earlier, she isn’t in a sleep walking. If she did, she would have said or do weirder things. The only way he could ever tell if she is in her usual self is the sharp tongue of hers when talking to him, he could not even believe he got used. “You woke up early today.” he looked up the wall clock hanging above, it isn’t usual for her to wake up past three in the morning. Alice is a er for sleep if she have free time, instead of socializing she would rather lay in her bed and just sleep. It makes him think what’s bothering her, is it quizzes? Exams?

“I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter