Motivation in a different way

CHANYEOL WHO?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alice was chose by his teacher to participate in the track and field for the upcoming school sports festival. After the run, she immediately sat on the grass while chasing her breathe. 

"Alice, how is the feeling of being chose by Mr. Park?"

"..It's fine."

Yumi looked at her like she isn't believing her reply. "What? I thought you hated sports?"

"But I always run though? You know.. Always late from Tuesday to Friday."

Yumi grinned, "Chanyeol was the reason why you ran so fast.. Hahah."

Alice rolled her eyes, "Yeah just thinking his face made me so fired up." she the other side and surprised by Sejun who's sitting on the ground. "Are you sitting here for awhile now?"

"Yes and congratulations you were chose to represent our class. Also, you were amazing earlier."

Alice smiled, "Thanks!"

Sejun looked at her, "By the way.... The Chanyeol that Yumi was saying is Chanyeol from exo? The popular guy?"

She rolled her eyes once again and gets up, "Chanyeol who?" Yumi pinched her arms, "She was a fangirl. WAS a fangirl." she cleared.

"Why? Is it because of his dating scandal?"

"No... What are you talking about anyway?"

Yumi got annoyed of her acting ignorant again when it comes to Chanyeol, "Err nothing! Let's go home I'm tired!" Yumi said and stands up then pulls Alice.

"Did you two always go home together?" Sejun suddenly asked.

Alice nodded in response,"Yeah, we walked together until we reached the first corner of the street because Yumi's home is not in my direction.. Why?"

"Where street are you?"

"It's the subdivision near hear."

"Wow, I live there. What a coincidence, let's go home together."

Alice was taken aback, oh sh*t he lives there too what if..

Yumi pats her shoulder, "Yes she's okay with that."

Alice glared at her and whispered, "What the hell, I'm going to be in trouble." Her bestfriend clapped her hand, "I remembered I have some errand to do! Bye Alice, see you tomorrow.. Good luck!" she smirked after her last glance at Alice before walking out.

Good luck?!

They both walked in to the classroom to get their bags, "By the way where are your friends?" She asked, finding a way not to walk home with him. It is not because she does not like him to be with, but be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter