New Classmate

CHANYEOL WHO?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six in the morning but Alice was still laying in her bed and scrolling through her phone.

She clicked her tongue in annoyance, "Monday.." Every students hates Monday. You need to go to school, memorize and answer tests. Exhausting isn't? She lazily got up and opened her door, she widened her eyes when she saw Suho passing by while half-n*ked."Oh, good morning!" he said and walks downstairs.

She rubbed her eyes, walks downstairs holding her uniform and towel to take a bath. Before she could walk in the living room, she stood their dazed at seeing all of them half-n*ked.
 
Goodness gracious. Did they forgot I'm a girl?

Someone from behind covered her eyes, "You guys put your clothes on!" Chanyeol shouted and Alice forward a little because she was too close to his body. She whispered, "Also.. Put a goddamn clothes Chanyeol." 

"Oh how did you know?"

A little more and I will really kill this guy, for real!

"I can feel it in my back, you big dwarf ears." she said and removed his hands. She looked around and all of them are already wearing clothes, she sighed in relief. "Sorry, we just had that habit in dorm." Kai said and the other members apologized too except for Chanyeol who just left the living room. She straightly went to the bathroom and locked the door.

My heart is going to explode with this guys.. And they are going to stay here for three days!

She lift her shirt up to undress but the door opened. Chanyeol opened his mouth with wide eyes, (but his eyes are already wide but yeah) Alice was stunned for a second, he closed the door and open it again seeing Alice holding the door knob, "Hey, you are surrounded by guys here. Don't you forget to lock the door."

"What the hell?! I locked it!" she closed the door and tried to lock it then Chanyeol tried to open it outside to check if it's working or she just forgot to lock the door. "Damn, it's not working? I will fix this later."

What? What am I going to do if it isn't lock?!! Alice grabbed Chanyeol's arm without hesitation, "Secure the door and I will take a bath."

"I will, even if you don't tell me."

Alice was speechless and closed the door. Don't overthink Alice! Being kind is his nature, don't fall for it!

After taking a bath and wear her uniform she opened the door and saw Chanyeol blocking the door of the bathroom. He looked behind, "Oh you're done?"

She averted her gaze, "Yeah, thank you." she said while leaving the bath room. She went upstairs, comb her hair, get her bag and went to the front door as usual.

"I'm going now." she looked at the living room. Seeing them busy they seems to go out this morning too. They waved at her, "Bye bye see you later." Baekhyun said while buttoning his polo.

"She was too early to leave.." he added.

"She's always like that every Monday." Chanyeol commented.

"Oh.. I think you know a lot about her."

*****

The homeroom teacher came and slammed the attendance record on the table, "Okay, class. You have a new classmate from the other section." he said and a boy entered the classroom.

The girls looked at the boy with an amazed facial expresssion, "Isn't he the famous guy who won the Mr. at the foundation day last year?" Yumi elbowed Alice who was staring at him.

"Yeah.. He is cute." Alice commented not taking her eyes off the boy.

"I'm Kang Sejun, nice to meet you." he greeted and smiled. The teacher pointed at the available sit next to Alice, "You can sit there beside Ms. Tremaine." He shifted his eyes on it whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter