Elder Brother

CHANYEOL WHO?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Omg.. Is that Chanyeol?" Aware that Alice was with a popular idol, she reacted to the girl, "Excuse me?" The girl pointed at the him, "That tall guy beside you looks like Chanyeol."

"Sorry but... Who's Chanyeol?" she asked, playing ignorant.

Your acting is awful.

"Park Chanyeol of EXO, the tall guy with a big dwarf ears." The girl described while doing hand gestures, Alice covered and laughed. Big dwarf ears... Hahahahah

She had the guts laughing while I'm here.

She inhaled trying to hold her laugh, "That's silly but sorry this is my elder brother by the way, it's not the tall guy with the BIG DWARF EARS." emphatizing the three words while looking at him. The girl went to the old lady in the counter, "Ajumma, don't you think he resembles Chanyeol?" Alice made an unimpressed expression, Ugh, that girl doesn't want to give up.

The old lady smiled, "Why would an idol be in a convenience store with a girl?"

"I told you, he is my elder brother."

The girl's face was disappointed, "There were some rumors that he was seen near hear." 

Alice widened her eyes. Stupid Chanyeol, if they found you out I'm going to be in trouble.

"Then prove that he is your elder brother. Can I see his face?"

She smirked in disbelief,  "Why do I need to prove it to you? Besides, like Ajumma said, he would not be here with a girl, that will be so odd. Don't you think you were crossing the line?" she said in one breathe. Chanyeol buried his face on the table, covering his face and acting like he was cold.

"Hug him then." the girl said, Alice widened her eyes, triggered but remained her calmness outside. But inside.... How dare you order me around like that? I will choke you! She sighed, "What's the connection of hugging my elder brother being suspected as Chanyeol? That guy has a girlfriend." As if I'm going to hug this guy!

"It's suspicious asking me who Chanyeol is but you know he had a girlfriend?" 

Alice showed her phone, "I just checked my facebook account and it's all over my feed, also, did not most of the idols are dating." she eyed and indirectly referring to him.

The girl nodded, "That's right, it's impossible... He had a girlfriend he would not be with a normal girl.."

Just why are you so slow?! Goodness..

The girl apologized and stopped pestering the two, both of them sighed. "Let's leave." Chanyeol said holding her hand in a hurry while Alice took the plastic bags.

When they already left the store Chanyeol touched his chest, "I'm going to have a heart attack.. Thank you by the way."

"Don't thank me, I did it because if they know you were staying with a girl in a house my life here in Korea is going to an end."

"I know... But, you should have just hug me earlier and she will be satisfied." he stated, Alice rolled her eyes and looked at him, "As if I'm going to hug anyone that easy especially someone who's taken."

"I thought you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter