Because I hate you

CHANYEOL WHO?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

afineautumn: The italic words are the character's thoughts, I hope you like it.

(3rd person's POV)

Chanyeol stood, "I'm CHANYEOL. PARK CHANYEOL. You were the girl at the starbucks yesterday right?" he questioned.

...Alice just stared at him blankly.

"Manager ,I thought the land owner is joking?" he turned around. The manager scratched his head, "I thought so too."

Is this really the right location? Am I lost? Or Am I hallucinating?

"What's happening? We just visited here yesterday and the old man said no one is going to stay here." Chanyeol said with a hint of disappointment.

"He did said you will have a housemate."

"I thought housemaid!"

Alice looked at him with an annoyed face. I'm going to choke him.

"Sorry for interrupting but if you don't like having a housemate, you can talk to the owner and leave, have a NICE day." she faked smile and took her belongings upstairs.

Chanyeol smirked, "That girl really has an attitude. It's irritating." he said.

"Your studio is going to be in renovation for two months, and you can't bring all of your things to your dorm plus you are making a new song, that's why we rent a house. If you don't want here, where are we going to find another one again that fits your environment?" the manager sighed and touched his forehead. Thinking what are they going to do with all of the instruments they brought at the house if Chanyeol will disapprove on the situation.

Chanyeol clicked his tongue, "Fine, I'll stay here for two months."

Alice accidentally heard their conversation at her room. I think the walls are thin.. Or their voices are just really loud? 

So he needs a quiet environment to focus on his work huh...

She heard footsteps coming up and a knock on her door. She opened it and saw the manager with Chanyeol who is in the bad mood.

"What's your name? Can I have a favor?" The manager asked. Alice is keeping her cool and responded, "I'm Alice Tremaine and what kind of favor is that?"

"Please don't tell anyone his location or that you are his housemate... Just please don't tell anything." He pleaded while his hands were clasped.

"I won't tell anything since I don't want to bothered and gather attention... Also, I'm not interested in anything so you can count on me." Alice smiled kindly and geniuned.  The manager took her hand and shakes it, "Thank you very much, you are very honest." 

Chanyeol look problematic and seems disappointed at the situation. The manager dragged him downstairs, "Even if you don't like that girl, just understand her situation. Teenagers this days are rebellious." he whispered and pats Chanyeol's shoulder, "Good luck. I will check you if I'm done with my business." he said and left. Chanyeol took his instruments and bags at the guest room where he will be staying. His phone notified, "Hm.. Posting again huh." he chuckled.

Alice looked at her wristwatch, she have 15 minutes left to go to school. She quickly grabbed her uniform and went downstairs, she opened the bathroom door and saw Chanyeol half-.. 

"At least lock the door!" Alice raised her voice and slammed the door shut.

"Crap, I forgot to lock the door." Chanyeol covered himself with his arms,  locked the door and put on his clothes.

Alice impatiently knocked, "Can you please hurry?" she asked.

Chanyeol opened the door and Alice came inside immediately, completely ignoring his existence. "That girl is really rude." he pouted and went to the kitchen.

Alice finished her bath fast and went out wearing her uniform. She ran to her room, combed her and took her bag. Chanyeol saw Alice putting her shoes on the front door, "I'm going now." she said before leaving.

"Maybe she's not that rude at all?"

*****

Alice walked inside the classroom chasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter