Feelings

CHANYEOL WHO?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deep silence and intense atmosphere are all over the kitchen, "You know me? What are you talking about?" Alice questioned Chanyeol, she was trembling in anger. Why does he need to go far just for this? Without hesitation, he showed his phone, "You are the owner of this account right??" he said.
 
"What the hell is this? Are you stalking someone's account?! Get off of me you creep!" she shouted and pushed him. Tears started to come out so she ran to her room and slammed the door shut real loud that the wall shuddered.

On her knees on the ground and hand over trying not to make a noise... She can't help but to cry. "That's... So stupid..." she wiped her tears and chases air to breathe. The knob moves and the door slowly opens, "Alice."

Startled by his voice she pushes the door back, "Too stubborn." he groaned and pushed the door back, he touches his chest that has been hit by the door. "That hurt.." 

Embarrassed to see how miserable she looks, she stuffed her face in a pillow and tried to get out of the room but he blocked the way and closed the door.  

"What the hell do you really want?!!" 

"I'm sorry.. I just want to know the reason why.." 

"Why are you stalking my account? Why would you care if I hate you or not? Mind your own business." she sits on the bed like a child.

Chanyeol bent his knee, sitting on the floor. "I did stalk you, it's around 2014 until now. I read your rants and posts on instagram and coincidentally most of your comments stands out.. And your twitter posts are nonsense posts about me." 

Nonsense.... Alice kicked him in the balls, "Ouch..."

"Yeah right it's really nonsense spending my time fangirling about you!"

"See? You really hate me. Your attitude towards me is really irritating."

"Ugh enough! It's because I became obsessed with you that's why I quit that's why I hate you, it's not going to be all happy and okay situation because I know you have someone you love, not all of your fangirls had same feeling of just supporting you, sure enough I'm not only me who feels this way. I know I extend the limit of my feelings and I'm the one who's delusional and who overreacts on everything. Now that you know, go away and leave me alone!"

Stunned to her reason he was lost of words for a moment. She's hurt.. Fine.. I understand... She isn't the only one who was hurt. I know I've hurt many of my fans.

"What do you feel about me now?" he looked up at her. Alice removed the pillow showing  her eyes and nose are pinkish that were swollen. She looked at him straight in the eyes, "I feel hatred." she answered and hit him with the pillow again but he blocked it.

"I'm very sorry to hurt you but that's the reality, what you're acting towards me is.."

Irritated. Alice had enough of listening so she stood, "People are different to each other, therefore, people deal with their pain differently... They deal with it in their own way. Leave. Me. Alone. "

*****

Leaving the house early, detaining herself to her room, recently hanging out with friends.. It's obvious that Alice was avoiding contact to him. Chanyeol was focusing on his work, and if bored, he goes to his dorm. For the past week, both of them rarely stays in the house at the same time.

"You force her to say the reason and made her cry?!" the manager shouted at Chanyeol while driving.

"I already apologized and I won't bother her anymore." he sighed.

"That's for the best before you two became completely enemies. She might kill you next time." The manager joked. 

"Tch. She will not do it, she'll just throw things or threaten me." 

"Yeah, she might really kill you next time you make her mad." Baekhyun said behind the passenger seat.

"Does she look scary?" Sehun asked.

"Yes she looks scary, and she always had a serious expression." he replied while imitating Alice's expression.

"That girl is bra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter