i've already melted in your hands.

words don't come easy.

 

Hwasa gets along well with other renowned artists in the industry. There has been many invitations requesting her feature or to collaborate on a project. You’re so easy to get along with, Hyejin. 

 

How can I do that.

 

I was rehearsing with Wheein in the practice room, later joined by Byulyi. We talked about music structure, improvisations with little mindless jokes in between.

 

There’s a quick rap at the door before it opens and she walks in. Wheein immediately jumps from her seat and lets out an abnormal wail that can only be taken as... upset excitement? She flaps her arms while waddling towards Hyejin to pull her by her shirt. Byuyli expresses her amusement from Wheein’s eccentricity by clapping her hands together and laughing. She makes a comment about Hyejin leaving her puppy home alone with a strange dog sitter for too long.

 

“And I appreciate your help Byul-Unnie.” She lets out a loud laugh as Byulyi retaliates by punching her on her arm.

 

After Hyejin recovers, her eyes turn to look at me, and that’s when I catch myself. I suddenly become self-conscious of where I am. I’m still sitting in my chair, halfway across the room from them, watching from afar like some outcast. Why didn’t I greet Hyejin like Wheein and Byulyi? Why am I still sitting here thinking about these things like a fool? Why am I so awk-

 

“Good afternoon, Unnie.”

 

Hyejin is at my side, tilting her head to look at me, her hand the back of my head affectionately. My mouth is hanging open for a moment, racking my brain for a simple greeting back to this dangerous woman, but Wheein and Byulyi bust up laughing, pointing fingers and making remarks about "yeba! yeba!", so my eyes dart away from her and I laugh along with them.