Chapter 1

What goes down in the kitchen

"cheers!" The group of friends lifted their cups in the air, for whatever they were drinking to.

Krystal jumped slightly at the feeling of Seunghyun's hand on her thighs.

"What the-" she whispered to him

"No one will notice Krystal."

She quickly slapped his hand off, earning a death glare from him. He eyebrows rose up and his stare wouldn't leave her alone, feeling uneasy, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. 

"Don't stay in there for so long." Jennie pouted, she was Krystal's bestfriend. They would share their darkest secrets with each other, even the most embarrassing ones. Krystal sent a cringy flying kiss to Jennie

"I'll be right back, babygirl."

Seunghyun managed to leave the table as well just a minute later.

He slammed the bathroom door open and looked through each one of the doors, there were six, but it wasnt that hard to tell she was in the third one with her heels showing.

He opened the door only to find her standing there with her doe-eyed look.

"What the was that?" He said, slightly pushing her into the wall, boring his eyes into hers.

"Not everyone needs to know we're screwing eachother again Seung-" he interrupted her words with a kiss, like he usually would do.

"It's not like we're dating again without letting our friends know." He said breathlessly

"Get off Seunghyun." She left out those words confidently while shaking on the inside. 

He kept staring into her eyes, it made her very nervous she somehow thought punching him on the chest would get him off, but she was so wrong.

He has never abused her in any way, always gentle, unless she asks for it.

Although right now she's not directly asking for it, but technically, she hella is.

"What are you so mad at me for?-" 

"...doing this?" He continued, moving her legs around his waist and sliding his hand up her thighs.

Before she even got to bug him for that, they heard someone walk in the bathroom. Their eyes both widened as they stared at eachother.

They looked around, hoping they wouldnt get caught, in a position like this and if they would, they hoped at least it wouldnt be someone they knew.

"Krystal?" Jennie walked around in the bathroom, looking for Krystal since she got pretty late.

She stopped at the third door, noticing a pair of man shoes in a ladies room? 

"You peasant-" she yelled before opening the door, only to have her jaw drop at the scene.

"What are you two doing..." She noticed them looking at eachother or being too clingy for a friend level, but never did she expect this.

"Put me down." Krystal gave him a death glare, they were both very, very embarrassed.

 

Jennie walked outside the restaurant, with both Seunghyun and Krystal following her around. 

"How dare you?" She said, not stopping until Krystal stopped her by grabbing her arm. 

"Don't be mad at me please.." she pleaded.

"What is going on with you two? I should've know since he is even your phone wallpaper." Jennie spoke up.

"He is?" Krystal giggled awkwardly

"I am?" Seunghyun smirked, then grinned and even made a fake eyesmile, to embarrass her even more.

"Tell me what's going on, now." Jennie said, crossing her arms.

"Take it easy, we're not dating but we're sleeping with eachother." Krystal said, worried about Jennie's reaction.

"Oh no, we're not. Krystal likes to call it screwing eachother, now that-" 

"I don't?" She glared at him

"Oh yes you do." He smiled at her as she rolled her eyes.

"And you didn't tell me because?" Jennie spoke, obviously upset and disappointed.

"I had no idea how to tell you, he basically showed up at my house the first time and said he wanted to sleep with me-"

"No no I wanted to SCREW you, go on." He grinned, watching her get angry and embarrassed seemed to be pleasing, and a payback.

"Can you just zip it?" She turned to him

"Babe, if you talk like that, I'll it." He winked at her.

"Babe? Oh well, I'm calling it a night now. See you." Jennie bid them goodbye and left.

"Thumbs up, genius." Krystal spoke sarcastically as he hugged her from behind, jokingly patting her head pitifully. Until finally she turned around and hugged him back, that's his effect.

"I'll follow Jenz now, see you later jerk." 

"Later cutie."