Not Feeling Well

Ryeowook sick

Ryeowook's POV

It was the day of Super Junior Devil comeback , and i was not feeling well. I was having a very tight schedule that I could only sleep for an hour. It was 6 in the morning ,  I woke up with a very bad headache and i feel like i can throw up anytime , so I laid my drumming head back down to the pillow. After a few minutes , I heard some footsteps walking towards my room. *knock , knock* *Ryeowook ah ! is time to wake up ! we are going to music bank at 7* It was Leeteuk , but i didn't want him to know that im sick. *Ne Hyung~* I reply with a very weak voice. I carry my heavy body up , and a sudden pain pierced through my head , i let out a groan. I slowly walk towards the door with my hands on my head , *opens door* and I saw everyone was getting ready for the performance , Kyuhyun was warming up his voice , Eunhyuk was stretching , Leeteuk was this week's special MC so he was looking at the script and Kangin practicing some Devil's dance moves. *Good Morning Wookie~~ , someone slept late and forgotten to cook breakfast* *chuckles* - Eunhyuk tease me with his gummy smile on his face. *Mianhae/Sorry , i'll cook now ! What do you guys want to eat?* I said with my hands on my sides because i didn't want the members to know that I am sick , today is the first broadcast and I don't want to miss it... *KIMCHI FRIED RICE* - Shindong coming out from his room with his growling stomach. *Okay* I reply while looking for Kimchi in the refrigerator , my head was banging and i cant even focus my vision. I shook my head twice , Kyuhyun saw it and  asked *Wookie , Are u okay?* , *Yea , im fine Kyu , im just a little tired* I replied with a smile. *Wookie do you need me to cook breakfast and u go rest for awhile ?* Kyuhyun asked with his worried eyes. *Kyu im fine , i can cook , go and sit on the couch and rest for a bit , breakfast will be done soon !* I put my hands on kyuhyun shoulder and smiled at him. *Alright wookie , call me if you need help !* Kyuhyun replied and walked towards the couch , and i start to cook breakfast for the members. 

 

//Heyy guyss , this is actually my first time writting a fanfic , im sorry for my bad grammar because i am actually not really good in english , Please Forgive me!~~

I may be editing this chapter , because i am not sure if i should write more or just leave it like this , sorry ~~

Comment please!