Chapter 13

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

The Wedding Day


 

YG Entertainment, Mapo-Gu, Seoul

The day before the wedding, Lisa and Taehyung were still busy with their respective schedule like practice in studio even though both CEOs have allowed all members of BTS and Blackpink to take day off and rest.

That day, Lisa took the time to check Blackpink’s schedule for the next month and also fulfilled YG’s call to take care of some things that related to her marriage preparation.

 

In a brief meeting with Lisa, papa YG gave the key to a newly rented apartment which already paid by him for a year. After that, he handed the payment to them as Taehyung’s request as head of the household.

The apartment which located not too far from YG building was actually one of the wedding gifts which given by company other than an amount of money that had been transferred directly to her account.

 

That’s why she needed to come to office to settle some things though their manager already emptied Blackpink’s schedule for a week after their comeback tour was over.

 

“Where are you going, oppa? What’s that?” Rose asked when she and Lisa met their manager in the corridor. The fat-bodied man seemed troubled to carry a pile of boxes and also several paper bags in his hands.

 

“Ah thank God I found you, here these are the bridesmaids uniform for you guys, you should try it first and tell me if there’s anything wrong” then he handed four piles of gold-colored dresses to Rose

“OMG it’s so pretty, gomawo Lalice” Rose squealed happily as she hugged her best friend next to her.

“… and you Liz,” the manager turned to the bride-to-be, “… aigoo how many times do I have to tell you to take a rest, huh? Tomorrow is your big day, you should look fresh and stunning” he chuckled while Lisa has just grinned like a kid.

“Keke nde oppa, sorry”

“Aigoo, should I take you to hotel? Your family is already there” he informed

“Gwenchana, I need to settle some things in the venue. You go first” Lisa said

His face turned tense once he heard her answer, “Settling what? Yya, you don't need to think about decoration or anything, it's already taken care of by the best wedding planner in Korea. So all you have to do is go back to the hotel and rest!” he sternly said.

 

Although he’s only a manager, the four Blackpink members were very obedient to his words. Maybe because it was himself who had escorted the girls from the very beginning up to now, so the relationship between them was like a sibling.

 

“Oppa was right, Liz. You better rest or gather with your family. It’s the moment in your life” Rose added

Lisa couldn’t find other words to refute them, so she just nodded her head, “Okay”

“Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow baby. Can’t wait to see you in the altar with that prince charming”

The manager oppa then hugged Lisa as the girls said “Awww” in unison.

“Bye oppa, gomaweyo!”

 

They were about to walk before Lisa held Rose’s hand, “What?”

“Chaeyoung-ah, let me give the dress directly to Jen unnie. I wanna to talk to her privately” Lisa seriously said.

“Are you sure? You know she’s probably will be cynical of you”

“Gwenchana, I’ll handle by myself” She assured her. Rose finally gave one of the uniforms to Lisa. Though she felt afraid their members might end up in debate, somehow she believes it’s the best way to improve their relationships.

“Make sure you don’t make things worse, Liz”

“I will”

 

Blackpink’s dorm, Seoul

“Chaeng is that you?” Jennie shouted from the bathroom. She had just applied her night skincare routine when she heard the bedroom door open. She thought it was her roommate – Rose – who had just returned home.

Her face turned cold as her eyes caught Lisa sitting on a bed while holding a suede black box on her laps.

 

“What are you doing here?” Jen cold voice managed to divert the maknae’s attention toward her. She folded her hands, acting cool.

“Unnie, here I brought your bridesmaid uniform” She handed the box to her but she ignored it like she didn’t care.

Lisa exhaled, “I’m sorry unnie, I know you’re still mad at me but you can’t be like this forever. We’re friends, we’re sisters”

“If you’re done, please leave” she said coldly

“You’re too much unnie! Once again I’m telling you, this is not something I had planned before. I never thought before that I would get married at a very young age and even worse when we just debuted” her tears started to fall, Lisa became very emotional while Jennie just listened to her expressionless.

“I need you unnie, I need all of you to support me. I need you to convince me that everything will be alright because I was scared!”

Jennie took a glance at her when her best friend burst into tears as she finally poured out her heart that she had been trying to keep all alone. Somehow she felt pity toward her.

 

“… you think I’m happy to marry him, huh? you think I’m proud to marry that BTS guy? NO! For God’s sake I was very afraid of this marriage, unnie. I will spend my life with a stranger who never knew me before. He even loves someone else, unnie, not me. Then can you imagine how my fate in the future, huh?”

Lisa wiped her tears away before continue her unfinished words, “… unnie, if you really value our friendship, can you just think of me instead of our group? Me, your best friend who will marry a stranger tomorrow. So for the last time I’m begging you to come. Please stay with me, give courage then I’ll be fine”

 

Jennie was speechless. She didn’t know how to react. Lisa’s words slapped her heart, she spoke the truth and it made her terribly guilty and ashamed.

 

“Fine, I leave the dress here. Please think about it. I hope I can see you tomorrow standing behind me as I walk down the aisle” then without waiting for her response, Lisa left the box on the bed before making her way to go out of the room. She left Jennie Kim speechless.

 

BTS Dorm, Seoul

“Yya I thought you will stay at hotel with your family?” Jimin handed a bottle of beer to Taehyung before seated himself next to him.

“Yeah I will, but I just want to stop by here. I’m tired of hearing omma constantly advised me about marriage life, hhh you know her” Taehyung rolled his eyes while his best friend laughing.

“Aigoo ommoni” Jimin chuckled, “… then what’s your plan after marriage, huh?”

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, “Don’t know. One thing for sure, we would move in to our new apartment”

Jimin whistled once he heard the word of ‘our’, “Wohoo our Taehyungie will release his ity”

“Shut up, chim!”

“Eiiyy does she knows that you’re still ? Then how about her? You asked?” Jimin suddenly got excited when their topic changed into this sensitive one.

“Yya Park Jimin!” Taehyung threw a pillow to his face. He felt embarrassed all of sudden.

“Waee? It’s a common topic to be discussed, you know?”

Taehyung heaved a sigh, “I don’t know. We never talked about this before. I’m afraid I would scare her” He honest, “.. keunde Jimin-ah, what would she think of me if she knew that I was still ?”

 

Jimin’s laughter grew louder as he heard stupid questions that came out of his best friend’s mouth. Oh God he can’t believe this child will be married in the next few hours.

 

“Oh my God Tae, why are you so stupid, huh? No need to tell her, all you should do is just her hard” he laughed as his best friend smacked his arm so hard. Taehyung’s cheeks were indeed like tomatoes.

“Yya!!”

“Waee? You’re officially husband and wife and you might have kissed her, right? So it shouldn’t be something hard…oh wait for sec..” Jimin’s expression suddenly changed as he looked into Taehyung seriously ,.. “You’ve kissed her, right?”

“Why should I answer you?” he avoided his eyes

“Yya, ppali answer me, Tae. Aren’t you guys already sleeping together in Thai?” Jimin observed Tae’s face but he just put his poker face. “… Oh man, don’t tell me that you’ve never touched that girl?”

“Mmh”

 

Jimin’s laughter broke out at Tae’s confession. Now he wondered if his best friend could really “satisfy” his wife in bed later. Well, although they’re still young, they’re still men who have needs.

It’s not a strange thing if most of BTS member laptop contains some videos. Kissing has even become a natural thing which done by Jimin in front of his friends every time he met Seulgi.

So Tae’s confession was completely beyond his expectations. He never thought in real life, Kim Taehyung is really picky and careful when it comes to .

 

“But you can do it, right?”

Again, Taehyung slapped his arm hard, “ you, chim! Do you think I’m gay?” then they were laughing out loud together.

Those best friends then spend the rest of the night drinking beers and playing soccer games together. For Taehyung, there’s nothing more fun than playing game with his best friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter