Chapter 11

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Trip to Thailand


 

Four Season Hotel, Osaka, Japan

8 am

 

Wake up!! good morning Lisa pabo :D

Taehyung unconsciously smiled when his phone vibrated, indicating an incoming message. He didn’t expect her to reply so quickly.

Yya I’ve been up since dawn. I’m practicing at studio now. Btw good morning alien oppa :p

Err told you to not imitate my brothers. Yya isn’t it too early to practice?

Umh, our manager began to tighten our practice schedule since our comeback is getting closer. What about you? Have you eaten your breakfast?


 

He felt happy to know she was paying close attention to him. He immediately moved his thumb to type the reply while smiling like a fool. He didn’t notice that Jimin who was sitting next to him quietly read their conversation.

 

“Aww already that close, huh?” Jimin’s voice managed to make Taehyung turned to him shockingly.

“Yya Park Jimin, who told you to peek my phone, huh?!” without thinking twice he flipped his phone so Jimin couldn’t see the content anymore. Too late tae, too late ‘cos Jimin already saw it all and he was laughing in victory.

“Gosh, so you didn’t realize I was watching your phone, huh? Daebak you’re too focused on her ckckck” Jimin chuckled.

Luckily no one at the table beside two of them since Namjoon was taking the food while the rest of BTS members were still getting ready in the room.

“Yya, you’ve fallen in love with her?” Jimin curiously asked. he knew his best friend would say everything to him, nothing’s hidden.

“Molla” Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. “... I just feel comfortable around her. She’s very kind and adorable, don’t you think?”

Jimin nodded while sipping his hot latte, “Umh, I think you’ll soon love her, Tae. It's not hard to make you fall in love with her. Lisa is so nice and sociable”

“You think?” He frowned, somehow he believed what Jimin said ‘cos he knew himself so well.

“Yeah, then what about Irene noona? Did you explain to her?”

 

Taehyung paused when their conversation turned to his favorite noona. Suddenly he remembered that he hadn’t replied to a message Irene had sent last night. God how could he have forgotten to reply it?

 

“Hmm, he mad at me first but finally could understand” He told him, “... Jimin-ah, do you think I would live happily with Lisa? What if we fail? I’m afraid to disappoint her”

“Taehyung-ah, just believe in yourself. Once you decided to get married to her, then you are sure that you will live happily. Don’t ever think of getting off the track you've drawn” Jimin seriously said, “... And about Irene noona, I hope you’ll completely forget her and fully focus on your marriage life”

“Yeah true” he muttered then shifting his eyes to his phone before typing something on it.

 

I’m eating breakfast with Jimin now. Yya don’t be too hard to yourself, okay? Get rest if you’re tired

Nde ahrasso oppa, gomawo :) you too, good luck for tonight’s concert, BTS fighting!

Taehyung smiled to see the emoticon which he thought represent her cutie face. He could imagine how she said it in front of him.


 

Days passed as their wedding day is getting closer. But Blackpink comeback schedule and also BTS concert tour that is very tight makes them unable to meet. Both of Taehyung and Lisa only rely on phones, messenger and also video call to talk and take care of their wedding preparations which luckily managed by a well-known wedding planner in South Korea. They just need to check everything, discuss and decide. As easy as that.


 

“How’s your wedding preparation, Liz?” Jisoo asked as she put the final touch on her makeup. Today Blackpink was going to perform at one of the biggest malls in Gangnam. It’s like their mini fan meeting.

“Thank God it’s almost done, unnie”

“Jinjja? Ah can’t wait to see you in a wedding dress, you must be so pretty” Jisoo wondered

“Yes she is, unnie. Yesterday I accompanied her to fit her wedding dress and God the dress is so beautiful. Ah I’m so jealous of you, Lili” Rose who was originally playing with her phone joined in their conversation.

“Hehe gomaweyo Chae!” Lisa said cutely

“What about the wedding ring? Is Taehyung himself who chooses for you?” Jisoo continued to interview the maknae who was tidy up her costume.

“Nope, that’s the only thing we haven’t choose yet. Taehyung oppa insisted on choosing it together, not bought by the agency”

“Aww so romantic” both of Jisoo and Rose squealed happily.


 

They didn’t notice that someone in the corner listening to their conversation annoyed. Yup Jennie Kim still can’t accept the fact that her best friend is getting married soon.

Until now they still haven’t talked and of course it made her very sad. Jennie stood from her seat and hurriedly left the room, makes the other three silent and looked at each other sadly.

 

“Trust me, she’ll be back like she used to, Liz” Jisoo rubbed Lisa’s palm to cheer her up.

“Nde, gomawo unnie”

 

A few moments later, their manager came and approached Lisa to give an envelope.

“What’s this oppa?” Lisa frowned as she opened that white envelope

“Plane tickets to Thailand. You have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter