the perfect way to end the semester

Kaleidoscope Heart

OKAY FIRST OF ALL, KANG DANIEL IS EFFING ROOD FOR STRIPPING LIKE THAT (i liked it tho hehet)
SECOND, YGK+ & THE VIBE LABEL GET YOUR TOGETHER
THIRD WANNA ONE SHOULD GET A LOT OF SLEEP AND STAY HEALTHY
FOURTH MXM IS LIT, YONGGUK AND SIHYUN TOO
i guess that's all, so much has happened and it isn't even august but my boys want to celebrate christmas so MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

 

*disclaimer: i have nothing against smoking and people who smoke

* 'some' - i know what this means but it's hard to explain, maybe the song 'Some' by Junggigo and Soyou would explain it better loool

 

“When will the people next door move out?” Jisung said quite too loudly, actually wanting their next door neighbor to move out. The guys next door were too noisy and irritating; it was okay for them to blast loud music during the day but they do the opposite. It seems like their next door neighbors are only awake at night. Today, they chose to barbecue at the balcony, and the smell of the meat they were grilling stuck to Jisung’s newly washed clothes. A little annoyed, he took his dried clothes one by one from the clothes hanger and made his way from the balcony to the kitchen. “My clothes all smell like meat again, I’m going to have to wash all these again.”

“Are they barbecuing at the balcony again?” Jinri didn’t even bother to look at her brother since she’s too busy folding her clothes and trying to make them fit into her luggage. Since the semester is over, she decided to go home for the holidays instead of lurk around in Seoul while spending her already dead savings. Even though Jisung does earn a lot from his job, he doesn’t tolerate Jinri when it comes to spending money carelessly. “They are really irritating. I HOPE THEY MOVE OUT.”

Jisung laughed and sat beside her on the couch. “Why are you bringing a lot of clothes home when you’re coming back here after a month? You’ll have a hard time bringing your luggage.”

“Why do you even care? I’m the one who’s going to suffer anyways.”

“What are you even doing? Why fold your clothes like that? They won’t fit in the lug—”

“Stop nagging, oppa!” Dropping her clothes on the couch, Jinri pinched both of Jisung’s cheeks hard to stop him from further nagging. “I can do it on my own, okay?”

Jisung scrunched his nose before attacking his sister with a tight hug. “I’m going to miss my little sister! You’re going to be gone for a month!”

“I’m not little anymore! And stop overreacting. You’ll see me on the 25th, right?” Jinri chuckled softly, hugging Jisung back as tight. They might argue most of the time, but her brother sure is an affectionate one.  

“I’m not overreacting though,” Jisung let go of Jinri and laid on the couch. “The sem’s over, aren’t you guys going out tonight?”

If other older brothers are too protective of their sisters, Jisung isn’t one of those. Since he also went through that phase, he lets Jinri have her fun. He knows that every once in a while, going to parties and drinking with friends can relieve the stress one semester can bring. Besides, he knew her friends. If something happened to Jinri, he might just come at Jaehwan and Minhyun and beat their asses up for not taking good care of his sister.

“When did we ever forget to celebrate the end of the semester?” Struggling to keep her things within the luggage, she sat on it and gestured for Jisung to help her zip it up. “We’re going out tonight. Chungha’s back as well, so it’s kind of an end of semester plus welcome back Chungha kind of night.”

Kim Chungha is one of the very few girl friends of Jinri. The two of them met during their first year in the university since they’re both Broadcasting majors, and just clicked as if they were meant to be friends in the first place. She had to leave for Japan for a semester as an exchange student, and went home to Korea to celebrate the holidays before going back to Japan.

“Tell me again why you are bringing a lot of clothes home when you’re going to come back again next month?” Jisung flicked Jinri’s forehead as he stood up from the couch, about to answer the door after hearing the doorbell. “Are you expecting visitors, Jin?”

Jinri nodded, standing up as well. “Yep, Jaehwan and M—”

“HYUUUNG WASSUP I’M BACK!” Jaehwan said too loudly as he entered the apartment, hugging Jisung quite too roughly before heading to the kitchen. Jisung wasn’t even surprised, Jaehwan’s been to their place a lot that he doesn’t need to ask for permission to look through their refrigerator anymore.

Minhyun bowed at Jisung and smiled before going inside as well, heading straight to where Jinri is after getting asked to for help.

“There’s kimchi fried rice on the pan by the stove, go help yourself.” Jisung closed the door and went back to his seat. “What brings you two here at three in the afternoon? Clubs open at eight.”

“We’re going to pick Chungha up from the airport.” Minhyun helped Jinri carry her luggage and bring it back to her room.

“What time’s Chungha coming?” Minhyun asked as he sat on Jinri’s bed.

“At four, I think?” Jinri opened the doors of her cabinet and took out a pair of jeans and the pink shirt Jisung gave her a few weeks ago. “Get out, I’m going to change.”

Minhyun nodded. “Alright, alright~” He stood up and headed out of the room.

“Hyung, where’s your red bean paste?” Jinri can hear Jaehwan’s voice clearly from her room.

After changing her clothes, she went out of the room and headed to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. Minhyun is already seated beside Jaehwan who’s busy eating the kimchi fried rice from the pan.

“Didn’t you eat lunch at home?” Jinri asked as she sat beside Jisung, who’s seated across the two.

“I did, but Jisung hyung’s kimchi fried rice is the best.”

“Come over during your break, let’s eat together since Jinri’s leaving me alone. I’ll cook a lot for you.” Jisung glanced at Jinri and stuck his tongue out, which made Jinri laugh.

It seems like Jisung wouldn’t be lonely while she’s gone.

 

 

 

“Welcome back, Chungha!” the four of them, Jinri, Jaehwan, Minhyun and Chungha brought their glasses together and screamed ‘cheers’ at the top of their lungs.

After picking Chungha up from the airport and helping her settle her luggage at her apartment, the four of them headed to the nearest samgyupsal restaurant in town. Almost six months of eating Japanese food made Chungha miss Korean food so much. She insisted that actual samgyupsal in Korea is still the best. After dinner, they headed to the club where most of the students from their university go to. It wasn’t a surprise to see a lot of familiar faces from school, since it’s one of the hottest clubs among their age. Besides the drinks, most of the DJs they hire are the best (even the ones who are just starting out in the industry) so you can expect a very lit playlist which can never fail to make you move your body to the rhythm.

“Drink all that up, next round’s on me!” Chungha said as soon as she finished her glass of beer. Chungha looked very much the same, except her hair got longer and is now a deep shade of brown instead of blonde.

The four of them sat at a small booth by the corner (Chungha offered to pay for the booth), still not in the mood to hit the dance floor yet. The three of them are not much of a dancer, but still enjoys dancing like idiots on the dance floor when they’re a little drunk unlike Chungha who dances as if she’s just breathing.

Chungha told them all about her life in Japan for the past semester: from her noisy roommate to the guy who kept on following her around the university. At first it was a little hard but she got used to it.

“It would’ve been more exciting if you came with me as well, Jin.” Chungha said, pouting her lips slightly as she looked at the latter. “We could’ve been roommates and went around Japan together.”

That one year exchange program in Japan was their plan; they applied and got their requirements together, however, Jinri’s application was not approved. At first, Chungha didn’t want to go alone, but Jinri kept on telling her to go for it since it is an opportunity she wouldn’t want to miss if it was her. She wasn’t entirely happy when her application was denied, but she didn’t let it get to her.

“Maybe something else is planned for me.” Jinri smiled and nodded, trying to comfort Chungha. “You’ve been there for the past six months and you still can’t get over the fact that I wasn’t able to go with you?”

She nodded, leaning her head on Jinri’s shoulder. “Yes, I love you like that, Jin.”

“Oh my god, go get a room.” Jaehwan threw a straw at the two of them. Even through the dim lights, his already red cheeks were already obvious. Jaehwan doesn’t get drunk easily, however, his face does get red as soon as he takes a sip of alcohol.

“I know you missed me, Jaehwan. Thank you.” Chungha stood up from her seat and made her way across the table to where Jaehwan is. The boy earned a tight hug from Chungha, and his reaction seemed like he was someone who is allergic to skinship. Minhyun, who was laughing beside Jaehwan became Chungha’s next target. The boy received the hug pretty well unlike the guy who’s laughing loudly beside him. “And since I’m already at this side of the table, let’s put Jinri on the hot seat! Yoon Jinri, are you still a chicken?”

Even before Jinri could answer, Minhyun and Jaehwan both screamed ‘yes’. The saying ‘birds of the same feather flock together’ really does apply to the friendship the four of them has, since making Jinri realize how much of a chicken she is unites the three.

It is possible for them to meet Seongwoo tonight just like before. They came across Seongwoo’s group of friends at parties like these more than four times already but since Jinri doesn’t want to get close, she tries her best to avoid him. One time, Chungha dragged her to their table and tried to make her sit beside Seongwoo, but since Jinri’s not the bold type, she sat beside Dongho, who’s too drunk to remember anything and talked to him. Chungha ended up being the one who talked to Seongwoo.

“Since you don’t want to do anything related to him, I’m going to introduce you to a few guys I know.” Chungha grinned as she poured the remaining beer from the pitcher to her own glass. “Wait, why didn’t your some with Sanggyun oppa didn’t work out? Or did you two end up together?”

“If they’re still together, Sanggyun would be here right now.” Jaehwan said in a matter-of-factly tone. “They broke up before this semester started.”

“But why?”

“You know the reason.”

“And besides, you like to introduce her to guys who look like they would all run her over. From Kwon Hyunbin, Ju Wontak, Yoon Yongbin. All those good looking guys weren’t serious.” Minhyun ate some of the fries on the plate, which were ignored by the three just a few moments ago. “The only decent one was Sanggyun, but it didn’t end in a good way.”

Even though Jinri likes Seongwoo, she did have her fair share of some’s with a few boys from the university (most of them she met through Chungha).

Kwon Hyunbin was the first one Chungha introduced to her. They weren’t official since it was only one blind date and the differences were enough for them to agree that a second date isn’t necessary.

Ju Wontak was the clingiest of the clingy; it reached the point where Jinri felt suffocated. He’d call and text her everyday, and wants to be with her almost all the time. It lasted for almost three weeks before Jinri decided to dump him.

Yoon Yongbin was the worst; he’s a player by nature. He knew he looked good and was a little too vain for his own good. She dated him for a few weeks before dumping him because he cheated on her with not one, but three girls. He dated all four of them at the same time.

The latest one was Kim Sanggyun, a senior and a Literature major. Their relationship lasted for almost five months, and ended just before the recent semester started.

Out of all the guys she met, it seemed like Sanggyun was the most special. Unlike the others who were too clingy or too distant, Sanggyun was just the right amount of both. He took care of her well, bought her gifts, helped her with anything she needed. He was almost perfect.

Even though he knew that Jinri likes Seongwoo, he did try his best to win her over. However, he figured that her feelings for Seongwoo is stronger than that of his, so he decided that maybe, it wouldn’t just work out. On the day they broke up, he sent her a mix tape he made himself. It was a gift that he was supposed to give her on her birthday, and it is filled with rap tracks he composed for her. The last track however contained a bunch of painful lyrics which expressed how much he wanted their relationship to work out, but couldn’t.

Of all the guys she dated, Sanggyun was the only one who actually broke her heart. He broke up with her when she finally decided to actually commit herself to him. Timing’s a .

“Yes, Sanggyun sunbae was the only decent one and she let him go.” Chungha clapped slowly, emphasizing how sarcastic she was. “How great is that Ong Seongwoo for you to drop him like that?”

Jinri just shrugged since she wasn’t so sure of the answer her self. It wasn’t like she was trying to stop herself from falling for others. She just couldn’t feel that kind of connection for her to actually commit herself to someone. Heck, she isn’t even sure if she might feel that kind of connection with Seongwoo. Yes, she does like him, but she doesn’t know if actually liking him might help build that connection she was looking for with the others.

“Can we stop talking about Seongwoo for a moment?” Jinri let out a sigh before running her fingers through her hair in a frustrated manner.

Chungha rolled her eyes before giving in. “Alright, alright. No more Ong tonight.” She pushed Jaehwan aside and stood up, pulling Jinri with her. “We’re going to dance, Jinri!”

 

 

 

 

Colorful streaks of light brightened up the dim dance floor as the people went on with the rhythm. The DJ for that night was a certain new comer in the industry, but the club doesn’t let their name get tainted. Even though the DJ was a rookie, his set was lit and everybody couldn’t help but dance. Song after song, people sang along and danced, and it was obvious that everyone is having a really good time.

Not really minding whether she could really dance or not, Jinri tried her best to enjoy. It’s the end of the semester, she deserves to have fun and let everything go. Even if she looked funny while dancing, she didn’t care. It would be impossible for this people to remember her from this night since the lights are dim and it would be hard to distinguish faces.

Minhyun and Jaehwan were the same. They danced to their hearts content, jumping continuously while raving to the song. The four of them were determined to let all the stress go and just have fun for tonight. Besides, they won’t see each other for a month, this is a perfect way to end this one hell of a semester.

“You never really change, Kim Chungha!” Minhyun said, almost shouting so that the three could hear him through the loud blasting music. “When it comes to dance, you’re really the best!”

While the other three were dancing like people with two left feet, Chungha danced as gracefully as usual. Whenever she moves her body, different pair of eyes can’t help but follow her through. Chungha really is pretty, but dancing makes her look prettier.

Chungha just smiled and held both of Minhyun’s hand, raising it up in the air before jumping with him. Jaehwan and Jinri did the same, laughing loudly as they jumped.

“Danc— wait, I know that person!” Chungha suddenly waved her hand at the front, trying to grab the attention of the person she was talking about.

The three, all curious, stopped dancing and looked at the direction Chungha is looking at.

“..who..?” Jaehwan raised an eyebrow, trying to distinguish which one Chungha is talking about.

“The DJ! I know that person!” Chungha said in an excited tone.

“The DJ?” Jaehwan asked and she nodded. “Don’t you know like.. everyone in school?” If Jaehwan is the resident Mr. Congeniality, then Chungha can be considered his female counterpart. Due to her extreme friendliness and active participation in club activities, Chungha was able to meet a lot of people.

“Yes, the DJ! He’s my friend from a few years ago! Wow, I didn’t expect that I’ll meet him here.” Chungha looked at Jinri, smiling, as if she has a plan in mind. “Jinri.”

Jinri knew what that smile meant. “No, no no no—”

Even before Jinri could stop her, Chungha made her way through the sea of people and towards the front, where the DJ table is located. Due to the number of people on the dance floor, it was as if Chungha just vanished.

“You know what this means,” Jaehwan said with a grin, nudging Jinri continuously as he danced.

“You’re thinking too much, maybe Chungha just wants to introduce her friend.” Minhyun said, trying to feign innocence to lighten up Jinri’s mood even though he knew what Chungha’s actions really meant.

“Wow, are you new to the group?” Jinri narrowed her eyes at Minhyun before sighing. “You know Chungha. I’ll just go with the flow.”

Minhyun shook his head, smiling as he placed an arm around Jinri’s shoulder. She doesn’t know whether he’s really smiling or really drunk. “Don’t worry, if the guy’s an , you have me and Jaehwan. I used to do taekwondo, hi-yaaaaa!” He threw a sloppy punch at Jaehwan who almost fell back, looking quite unstable.

Jinri didn’t notice it, probably due to all the dancing they did, that both of her friends were drunk, and she’s the only sober one among the three of them. Chungha doesn’t really get drunk so she isn’t a problem. Now she has to think of ways on how to get these two drunk idiots home safely.

Jaehwan looked a little stable since he’s too busy dancing on his own. Minhyun, on the other hand, is getting a little tipsy and clingy. She let out a sigh as she wrapped her arm around Minhyun’s waist, trying to support him since it seemed like he’s having a hard time standing on his own. “Alright, alright. Let’s rest for a while.”

Minhyun shook his head, his eyes closed. “No no no! Let’s dance more!”

“No, yo—”

“No! Let’s dance!” Minhyun grinned, raising both of his hands up as he jumped to the music.

“Who’s drunk!!!” Jaehwan screamed as placed an arm around Minhyun’s shoulders, looking extremely happy as they danced to the music.

“I’m not drunk, Jinri is!” Minhyun screamed, nodding his head to the music.

Jinri just shook her head and let the two boys have fun. If these two won’t be sober enough to walk on their own, she’s going to let them crawl their way outside the club. This night’s about having fun, she wouldn’t be a killjoy.

“You guys are dr—” she stopped dancing as soon as she felt a broad chest against her back. Not being able to regain her balance, she tripped and was about to fall on the ground when she felt a pair of hands pull her up. She was met with the guy’s chest as she stood up, and they were too close to each other.

“Sorry.” The guy said with a smile, flashing his rabbit-like front teeth and his eyes turning to small crescent moons at the same time. His smile was followed by a husky laugh.

Jinri looked at the guy’s face, a little dumbfounded as her mind went into blank. Why on earth is this guy laughing?

“Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere or something..?” The guy raised a brow as he looked at her. As he did, the mole under his right eye became more prominent. She nodded, blinking her eyes rapidly before looking at her arm. The guy was still holding her, as if she isn’t able to stand on her own. Why she wasn’t able to say something is a mystery. “Can you stand on your own?”

“Yes, thank you.” Finally gaining back her voice and herself, she pushed the guy gently as she took a step back. Jinri felt a little awkward with what she just did, so she cleared as she pretended to fix her hair.

The guy, not looking bothered at all, was still smiling at her as he offered his hand. He leaned closer to Jinri since it was loud. “I’m Daniel, and you are?”

“I’m Ji—”

“JINRI! JINRI! HER NAME’S JINRI!” A drunk Jaehwan interrupted her, playing with her hair as he made sound effects Jinri cannot distinguish. She wasn’t aware that the two drunk guys were watching her little awkward moment with the guy with the pink hair.

“Hey, don’t interrupt Jinri and her boyfriend!” Minhyun tried his best to pull Jaehwan away from Jinri, but he was too drunk to succeed. It felt like all of his strength left his body, because he was the one who fell down instead of Jaehwan.

“Yo, dude! Don’t make a scene in front of Jinri’s boyfriend!” Jaehwan laughed as he pulled Minhyun up with so much difficulty.

“He’s not my bo—”

“There you are!” Even before Jinri could clear the situation, Chungha appeared behind the guy named Daniel. She grinned as she looked at him then at the awkward-looking Jinri. “I was looking for you there but you were gone. It’s nice to see you here, Euig—”

“It’s Daniel now, Chungha. Got my name changed.” He said with a chuckle, giving Chungha a brief hug.

“Mm, well Daniel sounds better.” Chungha smiled, patting his back. “Didn’t know you were a DJ here?”

“I’m just starting out, nothing special.” He rubbed his nape shyly.

“Well, you looked cool up there! Good job.” Chungha smiled, giving Daniel a gentle pat on the shoulder. Finally remembering her original agenda, she gestured at Jinri. “Oh, I almost forgot. I’d like you to meet my really good friend, Jinri. And those two idiots over there, Minhyun and Jaehwan, are also my friends.”

Jaehwan and Minhyun both waved at Daniel, grinning.

On the other hand, Jinri stood there awkwardly, not knowing how to respond. She felt embarrassed because of her two drunk friends who assumed that the stranger in front of her is her boyfriend.

“So, Jinri’s your name. You didn’t get the chance to tell me earlier.” He said with a smile, offering his hand once again.

“You guys met already?” Chungha looked a little surprised, her gaze going back and forth from Jinri and Daniel.

“Technically, not yet since you guys won’t let her speak.” He jokingly said, nudging Chungha on the side gently. “And apparently, your two friends over there think I’m her new boyfriend.”

“Don’t mind those two drunk people there. I’ll take care of them, so take good care of my good friend over here.” Chungha said with a grin, pulling Jinri by the arm towards Daniel, almost tripping over if Daniel wasn’t able to hold her. In a few seconds, Chungha was able to drag both Jaehwan and Minhyun away, the two screaming Jinri’s name continuously.

Amidst the loud music and hyped up surrounding, Jinri felt awkward. She can feel Daniel’s gaze on her as she tried to come up with something decent to say. It felt awkward because of what her three friends did, and it seemed like her voice and brain don’t want to cooperate.

“Mm.. so what would be the first word you’re going to tell me?” Daniel said, leaning a little too close to Jinri so he would hear her. The music was getting louder and louder and it was getting a little harder to hear others.

Jinri blinked as she looked at Daniel. “My friends are idiots.” She let out a sigh as she ran her fingers through her hair. “Drunk idiots.”

Daniel looked a little lost before he let out a chuckle. “Well, friends usually like to embarrass each other so I guess that’s normal?”

Jinri scrunched her nose and nodded. “Yep, they’re usually embarrassing. And I’m sorry, I don’t want to sound mean or anything,” she glanced at Daniel before clearing . “But you’re a little too close and I’m feeling a little uncomfortable right now because for someone I just met, you’re kind of invading my personal space.”

“Oh.” Daniel nodded slowly, smiling as he moved a step back. He said something Jinri wasn’t able to fully understand.

“What were you saying?” Jinri said in a loud voice, making Daniel laugh. “Why the hell are you laughing at me?”

Daniel took a step closer, not fully taking up most of Jinri’s personal space. “I said, do you want to go out so that we can talk properly without me invading your personal space?”

Even though she’s a little hesitant, Jinri agreed. She needed to get out of the place anyways. It was only now that she realized that her chest kind of hurts after a few hours of exposure to cigarette smoke. She isn’t a big fan of smoking and her head starts to hurt whenever there’s too much smoke around her.

Daniel led the way, placing his arm an inch around Jinri to make sure that people aren’t pushing her by accident. The sidewalk outside the club was filled with people who were trying to sober up since it’s already 1 in the morning, and most people inside the club were drunk. It was a good thing that there is a nearby small garden where they were able to take a seat on one of the empty benches.

“There, feeling comfortable now?” Daniel said as he sat beside Jinri. She nodded, breathing in the fresh air she kind of missed after a few hours of being inside the club. Jinri cleared as she leaned her head on her knees, closing her eyes for a few seconds. “Are you okay?” Daniel asked, slightly poking Jinri on the shoulder. “Chungha would kill me if anything happened to you.”

Jinri nodded as she sat up. “I’m okay, don’t worry. The drinks are finally hitting me and my chest kind of hurts but I’ll survive.”

“Uhm..” Daniel blinked, trying to find the right words to say. “Should I bring you to the hospital or something?”

Jinri chuckled softly and shook her head. “Don’t worry about me, I’m not going to die anytime soon.”

“You know what?” Daniel said, trying to change the topic. “I like your shirt.”

“Uhm.. thanks?” Jinri scrunched her nose as she glanced at her pink shirt then at Daniel. “Is my heart supposed to flutter or something because of that?”

Looking a little flustered, Daniel shook his head, waving his hands in the air at the same time. “No, no. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to flirt or anything. I genuinely like your shirt. It’s from Marymond, right? I actually have one like that at home.”

Jinri pursed her lips into a thin line, looking away from the guy. Well, that was embarrassing. She’s a little wary when it comes to the guys Chungha introduces to her since most of them were a little jerk-ish, but it isn’t Chungha’s fault that her friends are s when it came to dating. “Well, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, don’t worry.” Daniel shook his head with a small smile. Why this guy’s always smiling is making her curious. “Most people say that you shouldn’t trust guys you meet at a club, so I really can’t blame you.”

“The guys I met through Chungha were jerks, so yeah.” Jinri shrugged, playing with the loose thread on the rip of her jeans.

“Well, I’m not really nice but I don’t think I’m a jerk either so does that make me an exception?” Daniel looked at her, smiling cheekily as if appealing his self to her.

Jinri shrugged, a little amused. This guy looked like a bunny. “It’s still too early to judge, Daniel.”

Daniel nodded slowly, mumbling the words right, right as he tapped his fingers on the bench gently. “What can you say about my set a while ago? I’m kind of conducting a survey, and you’re probably the first and only respondent.”

“Aww, I feel special,” Jinri looked at Daniel, smiling slightly. “Sad to say, I wasn’t able to focus on your set because I’m a little drunk.”

“You know you’re not supposed to tell a stranger that you’re a ‘little’ drunk, right?” Daniel tilted his head to the side as he looked at Jinri, a little amused. “They might take advantage.”

“Well, you’re not going to take advantage of me, right?”

Daniel laughed softly, shaking his head in amusement. “You’re safe, don’t wo— Chungha’s calling you. I think you guys are going home, your other friend already passed out.”

Jinri looked at the direction Daniel is looking at as she stood up. Chungha waving at her gesturing that they need to go, and beside her is Minhyun, carrying a passed out Jaehwan on his back.

“You know what?”  She turned to look at Daniel after hearing his voice. Daniel was smiling at her, and she didn’t know the reason why. With this, she raised an eyebrow, mouthing the word ‘what’. The boy only shook his head, the smile not even faltering. “Nothing, it’s just that, I find you interesting. It was nice meeting you, Jinri.”

 

*the shirt nyel is talking about is the marymond shirt, the one he wore when they were recording open up, i think?

i love chungha so here's a cameo, maybe more in the future? not really sure

tell me what you think of this chapter, it's a little longer i think? since the previous one is hella short